I2 haplogroup

I2 is Germanic. It spread around 2000 years ago period when Germanic tribes were invading Rome and migrating west(I2 comes from Ostrogoths, Vandals etc..) thats why people with I2 are tall like Scandinavians and are not short like Slavs. And in countries that don't have much north African E1b and alot I2 like Slovenia and Croatia people there have colored eyes also and more Germanic look and not slavic. Even the name says I2 from Germanic I1

Other urls found in this thread:

forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=48332&page=2&p=1304256&viewfull=1#post1304256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brrr

Vandals were nostly a 1/1 mix if R1a* (west-slavic subclade) and R1b*

see Francolucci et al 2013

also map is wrong, Franks mostly originated in the Netherlands, not in the homeland of the Chatti (Hessen) the map points at

>implying American mutt
Say it to my face motherfucker, my shit is pure

ewww Mediterranean faggot

That's pretty inbred but also pretty cool

>85% Irish
>inbred

Congrats tho, 100% European Americans are hard to come by

Dalmatia, Herzegovinia and Montenegro, that is, the Dinaric Coast, has the largest I haplogroup amassment on the planet, yet have a quite med.-like look rather than a Germanic one.

I is protoeuropean, but the two strains, the one in the West Balkans and the ones in the northern germanic region, seem to differ at least a bit.

Oddly, both populations seem to share the factor of height, with being historically and currently known for being extremely tall. Lest we forget, (Bosnia and) Herzegovina has the tallest population worldwide

hmm

l2 has nothing to do with pre-germanic l1.
South slavs have nothing to do with germanic tribes.
Stop making shitty stories to fit your uneducated agenda.

This guy is right Also, newly found samples suggest that Goths had their origin in Pomerania, not in Scandinavia. And Vandals were a confederation of tribes not one tribe.

Without Indo-European people there is no Germanic "race" whatsoever.

Haplogroups I and J have the same parent haplogroup IJ.

Haplogroups R1a and R1b have as parent haplogroup R and grandparent PQR

This means that Germanics and Dinarics are closer to the Semites (Jews and Arabs) and Chechens then to Celts, Celto-Germanics, Slavs and Scythians.

There's the Germano-Semitic race and the Celto-Slavic race. And the latter are more closely related to the Amerindians (Q) then to the krautokikes.

>This means that Germanics and Dinarics are closer to the Semites (Jews and Arabs) and Chechens then to Celts, Celto-Germanics, Slavs and Scythians.
No, it's not true.

Haplogroups are irrelevant. Autosomal DNA matters, admixture matters, distance matters.
Germanics are closer to Western Euros and West Slavs than they're to South Slavs.

Southern European is bare minimum qualifications at best, and subhuman nigger hybrid typical

Stop making stuff up. South ''Slavs'' Look nothing like east slavs. Even Central slavs (Czech, Slovakia) have Germanic look. Goths were undeniably Germanic. Stop reading ''www.PolishTRUEHISTORYWUZKANGz.com'' or whatever''

It was meant jokingly

my maternal is I2

Goths absorbed a shitload of Veneds and Scytho-Sarmatians when they lived in modern Poland and Ukraine for 4 centuries.

Nice try but I2 was found plenty in ancient balkans and east europe.

source: eupedia.com

I see you lack basic knowledge of anything. Nowhere did I state that Germanics are Slavs. But you have no ability to read whatsoever. Just look at your OP post, nonsense filled with nonsense.

You should fuck off and do more reading before you decide to make idiotic rants like you did in OP.

dumb american

R1a and R1b came from Central Asia and I think it was related to Q. R1a people moved to Eastern Europe whereas R1b people moved to northern parts of the Middle-East. Some of the folks who were R1b stayed in the Middle-East (Armenians), and some went to Western Europe (Celts).

itt

>Stop making stuff up. South ''Slavs'' Look nothing like east slavs
Exactly. You look like Turks with pigmentation that fits Middle East.
>Even Central slavs (Czech, Slovakia) have Germanic look.
No, they do not. There is no "germanic" look. As Germanic people were as diverse as modern Europeans are.
>Goths were undeniably Germanic.
Yeah and? The fact is that their genesis might've been in Pomeranian Culture instead of Sweden like it was previously tought.

>Crimean Goths were I1-M253 as well (just like Wielbark):

forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=48332&page=2&p=1304256&viewfull=1#post1304256

>(...) Our project tested two people who are descendants of the Crimean Goths, this kit ? 228539 Afenko and kit ? 228541 Aslanov. Their haplogroup (I1-M253) was determined in the course of scientific research laboratory Balanovsky. (...)

>"(...) It corresponds to the Z63+ subclade. I1a3-Z63+ subclade is virtually absent from Nordic countries. It is most common in Central Germany, the Benelux, England, Lowland Scotland, as well as Poland. It has also been found in Russia, Ukraine, the Balkans, Italy, Spain and Portugal. Y2245.2+ makes up a big part of the Z63 in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, the Balkans, Italy and Iberia. It could have been spread by the Goths. BY351+ is a subclade found in Portugal, Spain, Italy (including Sardinia). It was probably spread by the Visigoths and Ostrogoths. (...)"

Then again, nothing to do with Balkanites. You're not Germanic.

>Stop reading ''www.PolishTRUEHISTORYWUZKANGz.com'' or whatever''
Except no one now denies that Poland was inhabited by Pre-Germanic people, then Celts, Germanics and Proto-Slavs along with large influx of Balts. Populations change, you moron.

t.Romani

more like Shitpedia. Even that text says they had I2 which i mentioned that it spread with their invasion. And R1a isn't necessary slavic. It can have Germanic origin/branches in it as well. Look at Norway they have some R1a and they were never slavic

>No, they do not. There is no "germanic" look. As Germanic people were as diverse as modern Europeans are.

Not at all. East slavs have baby faces, and Box looking heads and yellowish not pale skin tone

>Middle-East (Armenians)

The Germanic branches of R1a are different than those of Slavs.
R1a in Norway has nothing to do with the one in Poland and Russia.

Balkanite l2 has nothing to do with Germanic tribes.
Oh, now I simply see you're an idiot.

Average East slav

You are posting in a troll thread

Nah,this guy drops in in a Balkan thread to spread his stories from time to time.You are dealing with a serious person here.

>thats why people with I2 are tall like Scandinavians and are not short like Slavs.

6'5 checking in.

I'm pretty sure that I'm I2a/south slavic.

Relax there is a Germanic I2a branch.And a British Isles one.

lol
Phoenician trade routes, it's also why there is a high amount of Iberian genetics in Ireland.