State Dept Puts Poland in Place

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/07/272791.htm
twitter.com/StateDept/status/888487812277739520

Poland is getting bombed isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs
wpolityce.pl/polityka/349913-ujawniamy-16-krokow-ktore-maja-sparalizowac-polske-i-odsunac-pis-inzynierowie-zbiorowej-histerii-maja-tajny-plan-wylaczmy-rzad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That depends on how many blacks you will allow inside your borders.

Who gives a shit about the judiciary?

Easily the worst branch of the U.S. government.

It means nothing

They can't even begin to understand who they fuck with.

I mean seriously, at this point, the liberal screeching is just that, screeching. They can do shit

Races with Neanderthal DNA have higher average IQ's then those without.

And yes my roach friend, Turks have Neanderthal DNA too. The only people that don't are Sub-Saharan Africans and Australian aboriginals.

So Neanderthal was Türk?
Niiiiiceee

Jaroslaw who?

What's up with Poland lately, you guys where pretty based just a week ago, what went wrong?

Nothing. It's globalist government not wanting us to be independent and sovereign, and that also includes your government. I advice less fake news

Nothing is going wrong you uinformed ignoramus, The Jarosław is siezing power to usher us into a new age of glorious 4th republic.

why would you think jewliwood represents what white pople think about persians and > "instert anything whatsoever here"

Godspeed.

Because you watch it and give your money to them.
That means they make movies you would want to watch.

Those judges in high court are too old to serve their function, it's high time to replace them, they can't function without their assistants anyway.

yeah... i dont give my money to them, you must have mistaken me for a burger

Yes satan. Personally I would prefer to execute them, but retirement is also a good idea

It is literally Jews that make all the movies and shit and they make the people of Persia look "whiter" when the characters are Jewish. Pic very very much related.

Why are you assuming that a Croatian is watching American Hollywood movies? You can blame America to some degree, but certainly not Europeans.

>America whining about RULE OF FUCKING LAW.

Tell me, is any GOVERNMENT BODY investigating DNC and CF?

Tell me, why did AG Lynch and Bill Clinton meet at the tarmac?

Tell me, did anyone CARE when Barack Obama killed habeas corpus of AMERICAN CITIZENS?

Tell me, did any bank get fined for knowingly washing Mexican Drug Cartel money?

Fucking hypocrite shits. LOL.

Yes please, we need some real American Freedom™

>old senile gay twin who suffers a mental breakdowm every time someone mentions his dead brothers name
wew
e
w

Are you stupid or something? The biggest kid on the playground gets to push people around how ever they want. The smaller bitch boys just sit around and complain. Guess which category you fall in.

Mój kumpel po studiach jest asystentem 80 letniego sędziego który nie zna i nie jest w stanie się nauczyć nowych przepisów, ledwo co kontaktuje a o używaniu komputera nie wspominając, ponadto jest szalonym komunistą. Ci ludzie nie powinni pełnić takich funkcji ani wybierać nowych sędziów.

Jarosław will hang them all on lamp posts. Pray that you don't join them.

That's not an argument, retard.

but what happens when the bich boy shanks the big faggot in the back?

I don't want to live in a country where this is considered as ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs

Fuck our fake as government owned by jewish banks and corporations. We have no business lecturing people on "democracy"

Current marxist revisionist government is pushing bill to remove every judge from our Supreme Court and give secretary of justice unlimited power to elect new members.
To put it in US context, it is as if obama or Trump forcefully removed every Justices of the Supreme Court, just because.
Make no mistake, opposition to "refuges" is the only thing that our current government did.

Ukrainians are behind it.
Check Lyudmyla Kozlovska.
The Open Dialog Foundation

Ciotka mojego kolegi jest komunistyczną swinią... znacy sędziną i wydzwaniała po pijaku na straż pożarną. Nic nie mogli jej zrobić bo ma immunitet, ale zablokowali połączenia od niej. Teraz jak się będzie jej dom palił, to nie będzie mogła zadzwonić

someone post a picture of a roach. I lost my roach folder

I wasn't aware I was arguing. I made a statement bitch boy.

We won't know until one of you finally grows some balls, will we?

Good. They are still too lenient. I don't like PIS, because they are too nice for the opposition

t. Half wh*Te

>16 steps to paralyze Poland

wpolityce.pl/polityka/349913-ujawniamy-16-krokow-ktore-maja-sparalizowac-polske-i-odsunac-pis-inzynierowie-zbiorowej-histerii-maja-tajny-plan-wylaczmy-rzad

>legislation APPEARS to violate
> we urge everyone to remain commited to democracy blah blah

yeah its nothing. Kaczynski will not back down as long as hes alive. He thinks the previous "system" murdered his brother. Hes dead inside and lives for revenge.

just let your liberals keep on pushing, there will be a lot of shanks then.

tak tak nagle wszyscy znają sędziów osobiście

Our liberals pushed so hard we elected a man with 0 political experience, into what is arguably the most important political position in the world. Who cares if they keep pushing?

It will be fun when you'll get raped in prison for saying you don't like PISs

It's funny how it works :D

Of course. Znam jeszcze kilku sędziów, same szuje. Roztrzelać.

Is this all just a ploy from the left in the EU to get more refugees in Poland
Or am I just reading into this?

>We can't get along with people who don't have a democracy

Why does this increasingly feel like one of those things where we want shitty unstable democracies in other countries because it weakens them?

It's not about refugees anymore.
They are just horrified that we are breaking from their leash

is it true that poland has been stockpiling weapons of mass destruction?

This is just posturing to bring the EU's guard down.

It's a classic move: gain the enemy's trust to draw them close, then once they hug you, stab them in the back with all your might.

Trump's USA will fully support V4 and neo-intermarium. Obviously.

Soon a false flag catalyst will initiate the war, and we'll work together with Poland to bomb and liberate Western Europe from muslims/globalists/EU.

All property in Western Europe that isn't destroyed by war will be seized by the victors and put under control of real estate firms owned and operated by the Polish government. All profits from tenants of all real estate in Western Europe will be evenly distributed to Polish citizens.

Since all technological infrastructure and service sector jobs will be destroyed in Western Europe, the only remaining jobs for awhile will be crappy things like prostitution and scrubbing toilets.

Soon Western Europeans will be scrubbing toilets and sucking dick in order to pay the living expenses of the Poles.

God works in mysterious ways.

Bartosz Kramek.
Head of the Board at The Open Dialog Foundation

>Soon a false flag catalyst
This is very possible. Hopefully, it will happen in germany, instead of Poland

That's a very comfy flag, give me more stripes and you got a deal

Nuke polvucks

that grill a cute
gief Polish gf plox

>he thinks banks get in trouble for washing money
Only the bad goyim banks. The real banks launder so well it isn't even considered laundering.

idk, she kinda looks shit-tier.

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Johnson

The Open Dialog Foundation donors

she's an ukrainian whore paid by soros

I do. I want to see WW3 in my lifetime.

>State department opens its mouth so that Poland can smack it shit

Silence suits Leftist scum better. Actually, the silence of the grave would suit them best.

Well, do you have a warface prepared?

This sounds so very unlikely, I cant even bring myself to point out all things I think are wrong here

I lost it in a boating accident

Ha ha ha, and you want to see a WWIII without a warface. tippety top kek

>nose
He even has the weird curling smile too

You have my support.