I wonder what happened?

Another coalburner paying the toll (well the niglet is paying more). When will these degenerate whores learn!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3963471/boy-battered-death-mums-lover-lost-s
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500639619064.webm
google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/stepfather-guilty-of-battering-fiveyearold-boy-to-death-over-lost-shoe-a3593386.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what happened?

Her negroid boyfriend (kids father) beat her 5 year old son to death in a park in England over losing his shoe! Kids was pleading for his life saying sorry..

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3963471/boy-battered-death-mums-lover-lost-s

Kek

He was convicted yesterday..

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500639619064.webm

google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/stepfather-guilty-of-battering-fiveyearold-boy-to-death-over-lost-shoe-a3593386.html?amp

Sigh. Well, you are gonna pay a lot more now to feed this nigger in prison instead of kicking her, her child and the deadbeat nigger back to africa in the first place. The world is nigger. Its black and disgusting

Found this gem whilst searching for this story!

>google being savage

that article states the negro was the stepfather

she burned the coal and after he left, she searched for more coal

Holy crap your right, I miss read the story, some whores just don't learn..

Do you think she'll find another nigger after this? But I don't even think we want her back now, like its pathetic, someone pls just cut her reproductive organs up or inject her with pesticides so that her ovaries tumor and she has weak bones and heart problems from the ovary operation the rest of her life.

Feral.

its like a baby "Hugh Mungus"!

What kind of sneaker was it?

who cares?

>burns coal, then pays toll by becoming a single mother.
>burns coal AGAIN, then pays the toll by getting her mutt child killed.
She deserves everything she's getting. It's a shame a child (albeit a mutt) had to die in the process.

this is a h o a x just sayin

since when does interracial couples from england have a child that gets killed by one of the parents
why would someone kill a kid over a shoe... i mean "trainer"

True.

Jordans..

Good.
One dead nigglet and one more nigger in jail.
Double win.

Really makes you think.

Hahaha glad to see black people laugh at these abominations too.

TΗατ βαβυ ις υγλυ ας φυΚ

I remember when they ran an ad for bail bonds with a black in it on a site with "nigger" in the url.

Poor little thing! It's not its fault its mixed... maybe next time around it will come back as a white child whose mother isn't a dumb whore. Savages.

I thought it wasn't even the father, just the whores boyfriend?

And here I am, 25, wanting to have children but I can't find a decent girl because they love acting like massive cunts. The future is lost.

>Niggers killing their own offspring
This happens alot in animal kingdom.

the whore's kid, not his
even more common

The kikes have been using the media to make race mixing seem normal for decades.

Even there artistic depictions of what the ultimate black male would be are UGLY.

Lil nigga look like a classical composer