Aus/pol/: second attempt, this time with an instantly recognisable Aussie picture edition

Justine Damond: Protesters interrupt press conference to demand Minneapolis Mayor's resignation
archive.is/WLGgW#selection-339.0-339.95

Justine Damond: Minneapolis Police Chief resigns after officer's fatal shooting of Australian woman
archive.is/M4Z6l#selection-339.0-339.99

Aboriginal Victorians closer to self-determination as Department of Housing hands over properties
archive.is/dKZwo#selection-339.0-339.97

Prince Charles and Camilla to attend 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
archive.is/RfD87#selection-339.0-339.71

Clive Palmer 'arrogant and bloody-minded' for offering workers advice, Townsville Mayor says
archive.is/HyXYw#selection-345.0-345.92

Rudd 'misled' Australian people: Dutton
A powerful and important transition affecting our Australian way of life is now almost complete.
archive.is/9hCpg

news.com.au/national/politics/what-sort-of-country-has-australia-become/news-story/64b9c1df7a55324893fd5e3d8b0e4ceb

A Chinese spy ship has been watching Australia’s Talisman Sabre war games
archive.is/0DBfm

news.com.au/world/a-chinese-spy-ship-has-been-watching-australias-talisman-sabre-war-games/news-story/41db16b1e9f27a55f3c9dfd1ac672bd0

Dark web drug marketplaces shut down
archive.is/1Ggf3

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/07/21/us-shuts-down-two-large-dark-net-sites.html

>The actual links are there because archive doesn't let you play the videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=8yqgq8DHTFg
youtube.com/watch?v=8BgnYjh05ng
xvideos.com/video17606867/the_aboriginal_couple_pt3_more_on_18cams.co
antipodean-resistance.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_archeology_in_the_Gulf_of_Khambhat
archive.is/M4Z6l#selection-339.0-339.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Official thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

SENSIBLE CENTRE

T.O.N.I Pepperoni

and SWEET PUFF
CUNTS

whos having a blast on the old glass barbie tonight ?

Is Tony gonna take back the lib party or not?

>Aboriginal Victorians closer to self-determination as Department of Housing hands over properties

I give it 3 months before they're utterly destroyed and the abos are demanding more gibs.

>closer to self-determination
What does that even mean? Why would they even write it?

This country is fucked boys.

When, WHEN will we we stronger gun control? It seems all people want to do is spit in the face of Howard's and his much needed reforms by watering down the gun laws he gave us when we NEEDED them.

>what does it mean?
It means that gibing abos their homes, food, booze, ciggis, meth, glue, and petrol isn't enough.

I'm going to smoke cones and drink heavily all night guys.

do you have this pasta written out quick posting?

Who picking up desperate 6/10's at AVCON here?

Will this be the final straw that helps them become fully functional citizens? I mean, it didn't work in WA, NT or QLD but Vic is a lot more progressive, so it could just work out.

>what-sort-of-country-has-australia-become
This fat cunt Malcolm Farr acts as though the police state we have become is some sort of conscious choice, rather than an inevitably shit consequence of being a "multicultural" society.

If they want to become fully functional they need LESS self-determination. they need to be taken in hand and taught how to live properly, particularly how to raise their kids and how to treat each other. Paternalism now.

Desperate 6/10's are out of my league m8.

I'm torn between helping abos become functionally human, and just giving them everything they want for 3 generations and letting them wipe themselves out.

>wipe themselves out
Poor and dysfunctional people breed like rabbits m8. It is us who will be wiped out.

>breed like rabbits
Yeah, but they kill and eat their own young when left to themselves so that's not really a problem with the abos.
>stop warning them about sleeping in the road
>don't make it a crime to run over them.

You been watching imparja cunt?

Imparja? What?
Stop speaking nigger, faggot.

Yamba used to put me to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

youtube.com/watch?v=8yqgq8DHTFg

Cunts.

I watched Dunkirk last night. Didn't like it much. Gonna watch inception tonight.

The commonwealth games can fuck off.

Dunkirk is more fucking kike propaganda.
The only thing historical about it is the fucking name.

How much do boongs cost the budget?

What the fuck were our forefathers thinking sticking their dicks into them? And they call us degenerate.

>Didn't like it much
why not?

bump

I just thought it was boring. Cunts nearly drowning, a few dogfights, a few cunts getting bombed, a few scenes from the blokes in the little boats coming to save them. That was it really.

What do you guys know about these guys? I like their no nonsense posters.

was it post-modernist propaganda or was it fairly uncucked?

30 Billion- not including the cost of keeping them in prison (they are 3% total of population)

You were just meant to feel scared for them. It did that pretty well. I would say they were just trying to paint a realistic picture of it. It didn't feel very jewy to me.

There was one quick scene showing some French soldiers trying to escape with them and a few of them were nigs. That was about it.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=8BgnYjh05ng

Have you ever seen something so hot?

xvideos.com/video17606867/the_aboriginal_couple_pt3_more_on_18cams.co

>Queensland gets a Commonwealth Games
>Perth will get the next Olympics
Has any one state ever been so humiliated?

maybe i'll pirate it at some point. Hollywood movies coming out that aren't packed with pointless ethnic diversity and shoe horned strong women characters are ever rarer nowadays.

Just got back from playing the pokies at The Cecil Hotel and up $800 boys, that's how its done.

Am I better off investing my neetbux into shares, or into a high interest savings account, where if I deposit at least $200 a month and make no withdrawals I get an extra $38 at the end of the year?

>sceptical

same

Hitler let the British soldiers escape as a show of good faith and to help broker a peace.

The entire movie is a jewy piece of propaganda.

>The Indus Valley Civilization is so iconic and recognisable we had to label it

>pic related
fucking degenerate

Oooooooooooh shit, fucken saved!!

>Ausfags

We have to label it because the Arabs stole all their contributions (like the number zero and our numerical system).

Why the flying fug is every cute anglo lad uncut, so fucking mad, love cut cock and every time hook up with an anglo guy at Escape in Surfers they are ALLLL uncut

hnggg

Medicare needs to start covering that shit so people do it again

Come up with some new material please. You have become boring.

>genital mutilation
Fuck off jew.

They are known as the antipodean-resistance

Link to website: antipodean-resistance.info/

is this the fag labor staffer that everyone talks about?

Guys, is there a way to get off the blackpill? I just don't see any hope for Whites in the West whatsoever.

>tfw you are also uncut anglo lads
>you are ashamed of your anteater willy but too proud to admit it

this stuff is pretty interesting, I got into it by watching graham hancock vids.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_archeology_in_the_Gulf_of_Khambhat

theres also the same type of thing under/in the Persian gulf that shows other river beds like described in Genesis
>I like seeing "the real stuff" in mythology

Only two ways out of black pill
>kill yourself
or
>iron pill
Fuck the West - it's dead.
When the West fails all the people living off the gibs from it die.
Take the Iron Pill. Make yourself better. Learn tradeable skills (metal working, wood working, mechanics, electrical work, farming). Band together with other whites, save as much of the things of the West that are worth saving (reason, mathematics, engineering, philosophy, art, music) and start again.

My dick is jewed.
My kids' dicks aren't. Fucking bloodsucking kikes and their dick fetishes.

Why did you curse them to a life of being disgusting and having their sexual partners have to put up with gross uncut dick?

>curse them to a life of normality

t. kissless virgin

the post above you mentions Graham Hancock, who has talked quite a lot about the probability of ancient civilisations that were annihilated and forgotten about over the last few tens of thousands of years by cataclysm. if we don't make it off Earth with our current technology and instead descend into another global dark age then it's probable that a meteor, solar flare or super volcano will lead to another mass extinction before we can rebuild and will make future space going civilisation impossible for another ten thousand years.

if the west collapses Europeans will go extinct on this planet.

Highway patrols ruined this car for me

you're the one who thinks that the look of your cock is a real factor in getting laid, you have to get up to the point where you are getting your cock out and if you're at that point you are getting laid.
you remind me of the homos in high school who used to measure their dicks and then compare them.

>if the West collapses Euros will go extinct
Not likely. Europeans are the only ones left on this planet who know how to farm. The rest of the world lives off our surplus.

When the West collapses, everyone except the Europeans starve to death. Particularly on this island-continent of ours.
>remote
>sparsely populated
>enough resources to be self-sufficient in everything
>high technology

Those of us here are perfectly placed to keep high-tech White civilization alive while the world goes to shit. Just got to survive the initial fall is all. And you do that via the iron pill.

When do we turn our great country into a fascist wonderland, lads?

It fucking is, mate. It matters, whether you think so or not.

it is what?

A real factor.

in getting laid or having multiple sexual encounters with the same person?

Shutup cutlet

Both but particularly the second one.

NOBODY likes sucking uncut cock that has been marinating in urine and smegma for hours before you gave it a "rinse"

They can't even bring themselves to show their faces. Cucked from the start.

fuck off nederkanker with your short foreskin

i mean moreso that we'll go extinct within a thousand years, whenever there is another cataclysm.

and the western collapse isn't going to be a sudden descent into a feudal dark age, but a long slow stumble over the centuries into ever greater poverty, indolence and authoritarianism. the Roman Empire lasted many centuries after the point that our civilisation is at now, but it was always doomed as the state and people grew weaker and less capable of dealing with the chaotic elements that always try and topple human order.

we're at the point after the peak where everything begins to get worse, but it's going to take generations, and as has happened over the course of the last few decades lots of the changes is slow and seems impossible to prevent. if we have peaked then it's likely we'll never colonise space, and if that doesn't happen the chances of us rebuilding civilisation to the point where space colonisation is possible is unlikely. a solar flare could hit tomorrow that exterminates all life, or a meteor could hit that puts us into a ten thousand year ice age. these things are inevitable.

Why aren't we helping this guy? He's been banned on facebook due to ASIO shillings.

He is the strong leader we need

Sounds like you're speaking from experience m8.

Blair is a fucking degenerate cunt, I hate the faggot and if I thought I could knock him out and not get wailed on, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Cunt.

I am.

Last century or never.

It's pretty telling that you think all dicks are as gross as yours. Tells me more about you than about me.

Have a shit day cunt

the only people I've had sex with more than once have been girlfriends and considering they are my girlfriend theres more than just a sexual/physical drive. as for random fucks, I've always used a condom for sex and as for gobbies I don't give a fuck about them because they are random fucks.
if you're that much of a whore that you are repeating the circuit of sluts you should slow down and get tested

How?

How is he a degenerate? When he started naming the jew and their bullshit agendas (hinting it by using the term globalists) thats when he got the boot.

Go back to your own country faggot

Name and website plz, gonna join his group

Then why worry about it? We're at least a thousand years off space colonisation. If these things can hit tomorrow it makes no sense to worry today.
Humanity, and in particular white people, have survived the worst horrors nature could throw at them.
We'll be alright - but only if we band together and prepare before it happens.

>archive.is/M4Z6l#selection-339.0-339.99

>work shitty job where you only get 2 weeks vacation in a year
>get fired for using it
Sucks, man

He deserves to go to prison for his gobshite attitude. The only person worth a shit in his old org was Sherman Burgess

>not recognizing Blair Cottrell and knowing about UPF
You been living under a rock?

Constant antifa/media shilling against him. Victorian lefty regime charging him with hate speech hoping to put him in jail because he made a remark against muslims.

He is well spoken, strong, intelligent white male. This is why the jew fear him.

I choose not to live and breath none stop Sup Forums

Damn I suck at being a depressed cunt too

He injects dianabol before each workout just FYI, also he fucks guys up the ass (he is a notorious craigslist top)

His group's rallies were getting mainstream media coverage so it's not like he's a Sup Forums meme. You gotta step it up.

Gobshite? Is this a kike pretending to be an aussie? get the fuck outta here flog

Yewww lad

OK I will now

I am feeling like the fraser now

Thanks cunt

She was killed by Political Correctness!
Or as the Yanks call it 'Affirmative Action'.

The only flog here is you you absolute utter fucking cunt,.