I've just had a thought...

I've just had a thought, since we're all concerned with the threat of rapefugees overwhelming and replacing the white population via mass migration and rapid reproduction
Consider this:
>almost all of the so-called refugees are grown men, thus the only way they can reproduce in our countries are with women already living here
>only a minority of women are likely to ever reproduce inter-racially, fewer still with first generation nignogs and dune coons who can barely speak English
>the only way migrants are likely to have offspring at all are via rape or militant SJWs, because they left all the women at home
>migrants either die alone or go back home to their seven wives and 40 kids
What do you think? Obviously there are still concerns with local muslim populations and refugee crime, but are we being hasty in calling it the "end of European culture?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/vKzkuQyexZc?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we're all concerned with the threat of rapefugees overwhelming and replacing the white population
Nah, that's really more of a yurpoor concern. For the likes of youand us Americans, we can just watch Europe burn and know that we're safe since they set the example we'll learn from.

At some point they will just go on rampage like it happened hundred times before. These 25 yo will kill men and rape women giving offspring to new Europeans. It's all EU approved.

I see a clear improvement in the picture. >1960 women dressing with no shame. A lack of modesty.
>2016 humble men submitting their will to God

fuck off, Ahmed

>who can barely speak English
Do we have to explain?

>what is family unification
This isn't gonna fix itself while you sit with your thumb up your ass. You've got to sort it out for yourself.

>we can just watch Europe burn and know that we're safe since they set the example we'll learn from.
Yeah, that's one thing I've always been grateful for. At least the Europeans with some sense can come here, if things do get bad for them. We like to meme "fuck off we're full", but that really only applies to non-Europeans.

All those times Europeans were faced with such a threat it was met with brutal retaliation too. Why would it be any different this time?

There is nothing good about repressed sexuality that results in frustrated 40 year old virgins that can't control their urges when they see an ankle. Religious puritan zealots are fucking creepy.

Haha yeah, laughing at those yuropoors! aheh... yep! Gonna get muslimed! Not like us...

That picture is really depressing. Islam is such a fucking regressive fanatical religion. Goddamn it.

You have a reason to be concerned since your gubmint is just as cucked as Bjorn here

I've got more if you want

I didn't say Canada. Trudeau might as well be Merkel. You guys are fucked. The US though? Travel bans and deportations as far as the eye can see. We'll be just fine.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Also we literally detain them on an island prison and may permanently deny them asylum if they wash up on a floating door

Based as fuck vegemite-eaters.

We natsoc general now?

I ain't eaten vegemite in too long, especially hesitant since it has that bullshit halal certification now ;_;
There's hope though. Some of our brands have pulled away from it

>All those times Europeans were faced with such a threat it was met with brutal retaliation too. Why would it be any different this time?
Ladyboys.

They've already committed several mass rapes. Where have you been? They're having no trouble impregnating European women with their poisonous seed.

I know, but to claim they can replace the European population by raping is just insanity. You say "several" mass rapes. I'd be worried about population growth in such a manner if it were thousands and we didn't have abortion.

This.

>t. another Sup Forumscuck that actively participates in the so-called "degeneracy" he claims to rail against

A reminder that during the other image, Christianity had a stronger presence.

Playing devil's advocate here
>almost all of the so-called refugees are grown men, thus the only way they can reproduce in our countries are with women already living here
Actually no. The men are sent as vanguards in behalf of their families.They are there to claim asylum status then use their asylum status to bring everyone in their family with them. Also they may fuck/rape local Europeans but they only marry with fellow refugees

>we're safe
Nigger you're race situation is even worse than ours

>that actively participates in the so-called "degeneracy" he claims to rail against
I don't rail against sexual expression and never claimed to. Also
>you're a degenerate if you don't dress like a fucking nun
Fuck off Achmed Bin M. Mohammad

The problem here isn't racemixing, (which is rare, especially among whites, despite what cuckposters try to argue.)

The problem is that shitskins (in Europe especially) get heavily subsidized and will eventually find ways to get their women over here, or will use already existing Muslim populations in Europe to shit out 20 kids, meanwhile whites are having 1.5 kids at best.

This is going to cause massive fucking problems when Muslims start to reach 1/4 of a country's population. The declining white population won't be able to subsidize them anymore, which combined with Muslims not being able to share a country and going full Jihad on any non-Muslims in it once they have the numbers to do so means that Euro cunts are going to be facing full blown insurgencies in 2 decades tops.

Look at the mayhem Muslims/Third Worlders are causing already when they're as small a minority as they are now, now apply that to a logarithmic scale as their numbers increase.

I stand corrected, one redpill later. I never considered that they may bring their famalams over. Have they even done so yet on a large scale? It's been fucking years

>Have they even done so yet on a large scale?

Not yet, but they don't have to. Thanks to decolonization and previous migration, there's already millions of Muslims spread throughout Europe that AREN'T part of the rapefugee wave and have plenty of women. These (((people))) aren't separated by nationality like Europoors are, they will get married to Muslims, and thanks to free movement, they'll be able to. Besides, all studies show that 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation Muslims are MORE likely to be radicalized than 1st gen ones.

Still, assuming that a fair few can't find a hijabfu, this opens the door to another massive brewing problem.

Let's look at Sweden, where the Muslim population is almost exclusively rapefugee males. Eventually, when they find out rape isn't a sustainable source or sex, grow weary of the lack of ragheadfus, and/or Sweden runs out of money to support them (it already is,) they'll just flock to countries like France or Germany where gibs and Muslimfus exist. This is going to concentrate Muslims and thus terrorism into ever-denser populations with a corresponding and exponential increase in terrorism and crime.

The Muslims that arrived recently are mostly male but this problem didn't start with the recent "refugee" crisis.
It's not like the ones that arrived in 2015 are all or even a majority of the Muslims there.
That's a small portion of the non whites, I'm not sure how many came (and many will be sent back) but about 200000 maybe.
The total population of them have many women even if they're fewer which means they can continue to multiply in Sweden.

Also, watch this. It's a 10/10 rundown on how Muslims subverts and eventually usurpes power in countries by a former Pentagon analyst who specialized in Islamic terrorism.

These people might be subhuman, but when it comes to spreading their goatfucker religion, they're crafty as fuck.

youtu.be/vKzkuQyexZc?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ

He doesn't know about our family reunification immigration policy.

So was the case with negro slaves in the Americas. They didn't returned home nor died alone, and today hordes of low-IQ mulattoes thrive in Murrican cities more than in any other era.

There's enough Muslim women for them to multiply in Europe.

Sup Forums is a shitposting board that is too hasty to talking about the end of Europe but not for this reason.

>what are slav sluts
the state gives them free reign in shady business and it's easy money in germany

Your Gen Z is already minority white.

You are less white than any single European country.

top kek look at this rural and suburban retard
You will be Brazil in 100 years

They do it on a large scale in the UK - and I know Turkroaches do it in Germany. 'Temporary' migrant workers, rapefugees, etc, have a HUMAN RIGHT to bring over their wife, kids, grandparents, 3rd cousin once removed.

It would be heartless and fascist not to let them all in and have a house in Kensington in the poshest part of one of the densest capitals where jobs are so sought after, and let them live off welfare and have halal school dinners and stand together in support with them when it turns out 2nd cousin Tariq is a suicide bomber, because #notallmuslims