Britain cucked beyond repair

BRITAIN IS NOW KEKED BEYOND BELIEF. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP HAHA

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/london-train-stations-to-stop-saying.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gazette-news.co.uk/news/15426091.Sex_attacker_jailed_for_assault_on_woman_yards_away_from_hospital/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you stop spamming your own website. Jesus, take it easy

not my website cuck

c󠀀󠀀u󠀀󠀀cks

haven't had a brit hate thread in a while desu

when are they getting banned?

yeah fucken japs at it again

Why would it upset Muslims? It's a country's flag and Muslims who belong to the country would be proud of it. Makes no sense.

do burgers know how big this news is over here?

i dont know why

also bonus points for checking bottom right corner of image

I like how they just swept this whole thing under the rug.

Maybe, but we learnt it all from you guys

None of this makes any sense. It's all just people trying to seem like they are doing something good when they don't have the strength to do what is necessary.

perhaps you did

Because the agenda is anti-white. Muslims, niggers, faggots, trans trash, feminists, refugees, etc. are just the weapon (((they))) are using to genocide whites, but in fact (((they))) couldn't care less about all the wellbeing of all this human garbage.

>the best Euros sailed across the ocean long ago.
>the others stayed behind to suck the kings dick.
They were doomed to fail if you think of the generations of bitches raising more bitches.

Why are you trying to herd us to a new honeypot?

>gazette-news.co.uk/news/15426091.Sex_attacker_jailed_for_assault_on_woman_yards_away_from_hospital/

British tax payers to feed and home yet another criminal Romanian gypsy

The historical person the legend of Saint George was (very, very) loosely based on was a Palestinian Arab.

Why do people keep thinking his flag is white-owned?

Bump

Cross of St George was flag of crusaders, pope gave it to king of france after crusade, but english king wanted it so much and kicked and whined the french king had pity and gave it to him.

You're talking about us? You know there's history before 1776.