Show us your best, pol

Tell us stories of why you love fat chicks and how they are divine and lovely. Post your best pics and story.

>Finding fat women attractive
Kill yourself, mate.

i'd unironically fuck taht bitch

I'm not attracted to fat girls, but they always take advantage of me when i'm drunk.

Feels good though desu

Because they have small dicks and no confidence.

But would she fuck you?
I've never seen a drug lord have a fat, happy wife that wasn't riddled with surgeries for vanity.

That sounds hot. Good for you.

kys you fucking nigger.
s t i c c master race.

I prefer chubby girls, not fat slobs. My purest brethren would most likely talk shut about my gf, but I probably get more puss than most of them.

Hey man, if you let men talk shit about the women you are with, you might not be the alpha/strongest man out there. So in that case, get yourself a thin woman you can easily lift. Vanity is a sin.

>why you love fat chicks

One time I had a nightmare where I was a nigger.
I had 4 sheboon babbymommas and 13 niglets.
Fat white chicks aren't much more attractive than nigger sows, but they're usually smart enough to shut the fuck up after 3 or four punches to the mouf.

Do you always like bending sticks over only to find they look just like a man from the back? I bet it helps ease the pain of your inner homo.

Ya ok.
>So she's on top of me, on a couch, building up entropy on my crotch.
>Not into it at all
>only reason I'm here is to wingman a true friend into an actually attractive cunt.
>she's rocking back and forth, I'm soft as butter
>watching myself from a distance at this point, what to do...
>landwhale starts getting "friendly" on my face
>lips feels like gelatin wrapped in plastic skin
>Disgusting
>Sit up, push her off; not even the Holocaust could get me hard now
>Lie, say I've got a gf and can't do it
>Awww...
>Disgusting
>go downstairs to find buddy is sitting on the couch with the bitch, not banging
>leave
>he couldn't get hard either, said the couch rocking *upstairs* was so distracting and that image killed it

>they look just like
This faggot fucks while he's still sober enough to see more than 2 feet in front of his face.

Animal, vegetable, or mineral.
Who gives a shit, as long as it's smart enough to leave before you sober up.

>be me
>fuck a fat chick
>her ass smelly like shit
>lose boner
>ask her for a BJ
>she keeps bumping cock into teeth
>lose boner again
>fuck her from behind again
>give up after a couple minutes
>lied to her and told her I came
>told her to fuck off
>drank alcohol and cried myself to sleep

Get over it. JFC. You're pathetic.

It really was a traumatising moment, fucking fat chicks isn't supposed to be normal
I honestly felt dirty and degraded

>lied to her and told her I came
You ever spit on a broad's back and told her you finished just because you wanted her to leave?

Exact same happened to me. It was beyond repulsive, I'd rather never have sex again.

No

Fat is generally ugly

That is the ugliest half breed nigger baby I've ever seen.
I bet this single image will put off millions of white girls from race mixing.

So dont do it again

Man learns from his mistake

You actually have to be trained to find thin people attractive. Every I know has someone who is overweight in their family. If you have a fat mom, she's blessed you with the opportunity to have a lot of women in your life (as dates, cause there's a lot of single fat women who are very attractive, ready to be moms, don't do the "party thing", and aren't so vain and profane.). It's literally a blessing.

Reminds me of how Protestants need to be and feel better than everyone they are supposed to "love" but actually hate. Grow up.

Of course I learned from the mistake, is there any reason why you think i didn't?

>You actually have to be trained to find thin people attractive.
>Every I know has someone who is overweight in their family.
>flag
kek

Look dudes, you don't like fat chicks, great there's a wonderful discussion going on over in "Fat People Hate" thread and you can all chime in on their wonderfully boring conversation. You can all join the church of Satan for all I give a shit.

Damn you are a faggot.

This is my wife.

I came 3 times today and this thicc bitch is making me want to go for round 4.

Am I high test? I'm also 6'3 and eat only meat.

I love fat chicks whose tits stick out further than their gut. Fat chicks with no tits are useless, however.

>be 17
>meet girl at party
>not fat, ashley graham size
>we get to talking
>we eventually start making out
>head upstairs
>find an unoccupied room, lock door
>get bj
>feelsgood.jpg
>start fucking
>she's absolutely incredible
>we go for two rounds in some poor kid's room
>cuddle for 30 minutes and then head back down
>that's how I met my gf
>going on two years strong
>feels good man

asians are for low test candyasses

I dont love fat chics, but theyll give it suck usually and thats not always the case with women who win the genetic lotto

I have been blessed many things in my life :
THICC wallet, 202cm tall, 98kg lean, God-like facial features, cock like a Burmese python and mind of a fucking scientist.
So I can pick what I bed and I always bed THICC and pale.

I just bought myself a nice dirndl for the holidays and 10/10 my tits are gonna look great in that thing.

Right on. I love hearing Scandinavian men talk like this about fat white women. It feels more natural when there's 2 bodies in the room vs a homo (same) type of body between 2 people.

>God-like facial features

you never date fat women, you should never even interact with them.

1. they are fat because they are weak minded, that means you cannot trust her, she will do what she feels and girls feel differently each hour. In short - she is fucked in the head. Their "lifechanging" diets last 1-3 days at best. How long do you think your relationship will last?

2. they will despise you for hanging out with them, because they hate themselves, view themselves as worthless and disgusting. She will think you are so pathetic you could not manage to get a pretty girl so the last desperate attempt to get pussy you settled for an ugly girl.

3. they are boring and cringy. Since they cannot promise sex, well, its actually impossible to have sex with them since they are repulsive, they try to attract males by being "funny". Females are not funny. You end up with Amy Shumer level of comedy about being disgusting (i got so nervous my bra got wet from sweat) and nerdy (boring lazy slob who thinks that watching netflix is a hobby).

4. They are ugly. This is just disgusting. When the skin says "i have enough" and blob of fat just hangs down, makes you wanna puke. And its not like she is sick, she did that to herself. She actually stuffed her face, there is no pity in her state.

If she is fat, and she wants to interact, just ignore. If she tries again, tell her the truth or just copy paste this 4 points.

>202cm tall
>being a good thing

Guess you never heard of having too much of a good thing.