It's always been the Jew

Okay, I will serve the Reich faithfully as long as I get to gas this one. But seriously she is unironically every single kike stereotype come to life.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/887728382502416384
twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/888563677988827136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

gross t h i c c

how much do you think she hates Lauren Southern?

She's the chick who interrupted the Trump play cuck knights gave her 12,000 to pay her fine of 1,000 dollars and then she got a nose job I'm not even kidding. A fucking right-wing snowflake at best.

Joining a group and working hard to subvert it and force it into the Kosher Sandwich is a total Jew move

She is the first one to go

She is like the best example of a subversive jew i've ever seen. Before here I think though the entire concept of Jews being our enemy was some cerebral high concept that people who've read Culture of Critique would say.

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/887728382502416384

Just subvert my movement up.

Proud to be jewish? Why?

because she has nothing else to be proud of.

“Big tits and an Ashkenazi IQ,” said unironically pretty much all she does is cuck for Israel and attack anyone right of her, every subversive Jew stereotype come to life.

This

a lot.

What age is this Jewess? I always assumed mid-40s.

Did she get plastic surgery (other than the nose job she is planning)? She looks different.

no clue.

Culture of critique was what truly solidified my dislike of the Jews.
They are the eternal subverters of the Western people.
They can't keep getting away with it.

She looked better before desu, idk what she's doing to her face but it's not good

that's a ridiculously Jewish nose even by Jewish standards though good god almighty kek

>Lauren's part is on the right
>Laura's part is on the (((left)))
like pottery

This person is a fucking shill. They shilled against Mooch yesterday.

They are opposition. Look at this kike slut quoting Don with a dubious emoji beside it!

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/888563677988827136

Yup, the fine was 1000 bucks where do you think the rest of her “legal fees” went?

Lip fillers.

Seriously, I hate this cunt. First she tried to raise money for her release, and now is parading some pet spic Jovi in order to raise even more.

She is a fucking disgrace.

why does everyone hate her? other than being jewish? Please be explicit

>proud to be jewish
>has a doctor cut down her huge kike nose
there's no such thing as a proud jew

the jew hates itself

>retarded "YOU'RE ALL GERBILS" stunt with Jack Posobiec
>immediately asking for thousands of dollars for "legal defense" for a 500 dollar fine
>uses that money for lip injections and a nose job
>is a total degenerate party whore
>is currently making fun of another woman for having to use an ostomy bag because she dared question how Loomer the kike is using her "legal defense" money
>has done literally nothing useful for the right-wing

She needs to fuck off ASAP

You can scroll a little bit further up the thread but the main thing was is the whole shouting about gerbils shit at the Trump play was a publicity stunt.

She registered the domain name 4 hours before she did it and made over 20K for a 1K legal fee so now all she does is sit on Twatter and bash anyone right of her.

Immediately after she got a shit ton of plastic surgery it's kind of a two and two together thing.

>age: 24

So proud of being jewish she's getting a plastic surgeon to remove any trace of it from her face.

wow! what a kike.

She's a total liberal
In principle and practice
Is a degenerate
Is a kike
Is a literally who trying to co-opt something she has no involvement in

Also this

Just an all around kike

>Points out that she's using donated legal funds for cosmetic surgery
>AHAH YOU HAVE A HEALTH CONDITION
Is she jealous that Margo is still hotter than her?

>Jew
>Jealous

Is the sky blue?

SHe's like the Jewish pirate copy of Lauren.

She looks like a failed clone or a low budget doppelganger. Someone should shoop a horn and eyepatch on her so she can be Venom Lauren

She is in reality what so many on Sup Forums accuse most e-celebs of being, someone jumping on a movement sheerly for the money and fame. She wants to make a living by being famous.

One positive effect - it dampens criticism of the other e-celebs, because they're clearly not like this woman.

I have a friend with crohn's disease and needs a bag. It's life changing. That's a low fucking blow.

I don't have much room to talk to be straight I've quoted suicide statistics to trannies but after they pull the “muh white men!” BS.

But this was a completely valid criticism it's kind of fucked.

She is actually revolting to behold, the fact she's gotten plastic surgery in a (poor) attempt to become a failed mutant jew-rat clone of Lauren Southern is just icing on top. She is the ugliest thing I have seen.

Kek, culture of critique did it but not their ritual human Christian sacrifices of children during Passover huh?

Literally Sup Forums memes come to life.

I am slightly worried she might be a stalking-horse.

She is so blatantly subversive and obnoxious, she's probably just there to distract your attention from all the serious (((subversives))).

This doesn't even have to be a cunning orchestrated scheme.

It's just the way they work.

They have lots of really over-the-top loathsome people to soak up the outrage & make everyone else on their side seem more reasonable.

e.g. Sally Kohn

Kinda like those neo nazis are proud of being "white"