Here we go again

Here we go again.
You know what to do.

PS: I don't know what's best for the flagging this time, "Terrorism" or "Racial Hatred"?

youtube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>direct link to YouTube Spotlight
Hooktube that shit so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=242ZSyCaTZo

Thanks as usual Norwaybot, but the real link is needed this time.

dislike and report the video for hate speech

these kids have more in common with basic tenets of western civilization (liberalism, civility, openness) than any shitposting nationalist Sup Forumsack degenerate out here.

They still try to push this fucking thing. They are hurting themselves by doing this over and over again. So much for jews being clever.

sorry, but you aren't having your alt-reich revolution by shitposting & down-voting via bots, you degenerate.

It was at 8,060 dislikes.
I disliked.
Refresh.
8,076 dislikes
Wow

reported them for promotion of hatred and racism against one group of people

IT'S TIME TO STOP

>(You)

nice rebuttal right there lad

tell me now, how that video wasn't promotion of racism?

Why do these fags always use meme flags

Its time again

Meme flags allows cowards to post as well.

The video is literary fat disgusting niggers and nigger like people using sjw verbage and catch phrases. Literally no one is falling for this shit. They've cemented their standing as "uncool" with the younger demographic.

> t. Cuckold.
Europe was a mistake.

Because they're all from Shareblue, and would be easily spotted as majority American if they left their country setting on.

I honestly thought this was satire until the end.

"We're so fucked by the law that we can't speak" and such until he went ...and that's great! Feelings are important, fuck you US"

>They've cemented their standing as "uncool" with the younger demographic.
It's always been hard for those in power to act like the anti-establishment underdogs.

When your political views get you promotions and job security while the opposing views must be kept secret less you be fired, you're not the oppressed minority.

Who hasn't got their comment deleted yet?

Three comments deleted and two shadow-downvoted veteran here.