I'M IN FUCKING SPAIN NOW

SO WHERE ARE THE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE HERE??!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY
youtube.com/watch?v=BSWmecEayzA
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
archive.is/xq6FL
archive.is/Xr60U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're really in Spain, drop the flag.

probably at work

>spain
>white people

pick only one

Where are you? In Southern Spain the only white people are tanned Brittish tourists.

Im rly sorry, but you come 1300 years too late.
Now get the fuck out of my country you piece of shit.

>SO WHERE ARE THE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE HERE??!!!!
They are in their caves since the winter trying to avoid sun contact...
Are you retard or something? How do you expect to see white people in Spain during the mid-SUMMER? FFS

The girls in Portugal have Joocy Bunda desu

This.

Ibiza, they all speak english too...

Can't wait to go back to spain, to shit and vomit all over the streets whilst clutching a KFC bag

>SO WHERE ARE THE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE HERE??!!!!
Up here in Euskadi. Come to visit us.

>all these brits holiday posting from spain

wut

In Autum we lose our tan

>fell for the spain is white meme

haha goodluck with your moors infidel

>More Moor blood in CyL than in Murcia.
>Castilla y León
>Moor blood at all

This

Bow to the master race my beloved semitic neighbour.

ALLAHU AKBAR HAHAHA YOU FELL FOR THE SPANISH IS WHITE MEME! NOW YOU'RE TRAPPED IN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY!!! HAHAHAHA

XDDDDDDDD

>pais vasco y navarra
>a region with more than the 50% of population migrated from the fucking Andalucía and Extremadura

your map is bullshit and your argument was true 15 centuries ago...

>girls in Portugal
I see you like midgets

Portugal is moor country so all the areas around it are moor'd as well. We've got so many maketos from CyL here you can believe me when I say I can see the semitic traits in their face.

Allahu akbar brother, stupid infidels never saw it coming

Saying Castilla y León and Galicia would be more accurate than Andalusia and Extremadura but in those studies they only sample natives. Immigrants will never be basque even if their grandparents migrated here 80 years ago.

1 post by this id
0 content
not showing flag

SAGE

checkd

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

Source: my own asshole

>Spaniards
>white

user...

>not knowing all spaniards are moor'd exept basques
You must be new.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit#gid=0

they're all being a bunch of MEN damnit...

and on Sup Forums that means they're still trying to figure out what it means to be white.

even though they already have been since their mom's cunt barfed them out.

where you expecting to see some? Then why go to Spain?

Been to Bilbao over 4 years.

Most pro independence supporters tend to be moor-alike people, light-brown skinned, hairy and dark eyers, not to mention the basque jewish nose.

Your "ladies" are big cows brainwashed by the most radical version of feminism, while your regional government is financing moors and romanians to replace your own race by letting them living on welfare.

And yet, you dare to lecture us on the purity of "your race". Basques were part of the Kingdom of Castille since 1378 and the Crown of Navarre mixed with moors.

You have to go back goatfucker

There are no white people in spain, if you had studied europan history and some antropology you would know.

They are nearly all fucking mestizos.

>Moortugal
>White

Denmark yes!!!

Your people are being racially replaced by muslims, one of the most cuckold pro NWO countries in Europe and you have the guts to call us "Non-white".

The shekels are strong on this one

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Aryan Goddess 100% pure celtic whtie blood

Basquer are superior to Spaniards, maketuek kampora!

he is just jealous, as far as erupeshistan is concerned Spain is up there in terms of livability.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY

calm down patxi

>incoherent rambling of invented bullshit
>ignores all genetic studies
>reddit spacing

It's
>Wypipo

>british tourists
>tanned

the classic bright pink tan

I always see a few pale spaniards probably office workers from Madrid on their holidays.

Senor Gambas

the joke went right over your head you retarded moor

>pro NWO
hahaha no
>Your people are being racially replaced by muslims
oh indeed I will not deny the truth and Mudslimes have gone from 0% in 1980 to 3,5% in 2016.
>you have the guts to call us "Non-white"
mostly as a joke my thine skinned non-white friend. Only Americans use terms like "white" as it makes no damn sense. Sure Danes are more pale than Spaniards but just maybe that has to do with how many sun hours pr. each population gets.

stop being a defensive salty little shitskin

Bait thread and you faggots fell for it

Implying brits in Ibiza could even be deemed as humans

Absolutely only pick one of these. Spain is on par with Turkey in whiteness.

>being on holiday and not being able to let off /pol LARPING

Dude...

>Spain
>White

Try again faggot

>Your argument about the skin colour is discarded
> Tried hard to change the subject to talk about DNA, putting the skin colour and "whiteness" of the basques aside
>Not any more data or statistics to try to confront my argument

MUH EUSKERA

MUH rights

Wuz speshal race in spain and shet

youtube.com/watch?v=BSWmecEayzA

go back to syria abdul

Spain is not white

Never been to spain but my knowledge of history and the reconquista would make me guess most white people in Spain are probably in the North.

>stop being a defensive salty little shitskin

Have you ever rode in traffic in Spain? they're a fucking bunch of agressive and impatient little cunts. Its a sign of low intelligence.

Señor, por favor no use comporte Como un nino.

Sweden, Yes! So tolerant!

I went to Spain last year
I've only seen white people, not a single nigger in 2 weeks.
On the other hand, when i went to Germany...

>Wuz speshal race in spain and shet
They're, they have been inbreeding during centuries in their hills.
That's why anomalies like that exist.

Your assumption is mostly right.

However if you ever happen to visit our country or run into a basque pro independence, they will likely start bragging about their "white purity", bullshit, there are many other regions in Northern Spain whose citizen are as white as them, if not even more (asturias).

>t. a natural born swede

Thats rich coming from britain
>ignores the fact that mixing was punishible by death in both Christian and moor world
Fuck iff

I know. They also shit directly into their rivers in the cities. Just straight sewage into the water.
They are filthy in general, impatient in the extreme and semi aggressive like Negroes.

Nice meme map you got there. Turkey lighter than Greece, northern Syria and northern Africa at the same level as southern Spain and Portugal, Italy and much of the Balkans. What kind of retarded shit is this?

It doesn't take a genius to think that if basques are the only people in Spain that didn't get raped by the moors then we're the lightest skinned too.

Nah, read about the Reconquista
>Spain was torn apart by internal wars
>Umayyas cut through the country up to north
>Stoped at the Pirineos, mountains near France
>Umayyas take control of big cities
>They don't interbreed much with locals
>They were a ruling class mostly
>Reconquista happens
>South moors try to fight back
>Christians btfo of them and relocated them in the north
>Later jews and moors were deported to Africa

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

>Sweden and Denmark have highest rates of sexual harassment in Europe

Please archive it
archive.is/xq6FL

Spaniards are the niggers of the EU. Colonized by niggers, allowed niggers to stay in their country, lost all their empire to niggers, and are so poor they are bought off by Chinese and Russians...
All they have is their siesta...
And we all know who is too lazy to work, right?

WTF is that monster? A Kike/Wop/Mohammed fucker quadroon? Kill it. Kill it with acid.

>archive.is/xq6FL
hate to break it to you but in Denmark its considered a sexual assault to touch someone, even just briefly and lightly, without their consent. You can call that retarded and I would agree but it reflects the numbers of 80% women have experienced this kind of sexual "assault".
So if you are dancing in some club and you touch the ass of the girl in front of you then that is a sexual assault.

also archive you faggot

>WE WUZ CELTS AND SHIT
>t. asturians and galicians
Stop LARPING moor. Everyone in Spain is tainted but us.

>implying there is such a thing as white spanish

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>Spain
>white people
Nope, not even before the (((refugee crisis)))

i bet all the people posting with meme flags are butthurted panchitos

They're all in Catalonia, who will soon have their indepenedence.

Warm and sunny countries produce complacent and upbeat people, i.e. the antithesis to the common Kraut. In any true white fatherland, summers are dominated by thick rainclouds and 20°C is considered hot weather.

Most likely, yes.

>I-It's not rape g-guys
Kek
archive.is/Xr60U
Good try Abdulah

Mother of Christ she is gorgeous.

We are at the high point in the tourist season.

What you are seeing are probably British, French and Germans, the Spaniards are in their houses hiding from the sun and heat right now.

>They're all in Catalonia
Nope, only whites are in the Basque Country and northern Navarre. Catalans got moor'd like the rest of spaniards, see here .

>archive.is/Xr60U
kek I remember that case. A teen got converted to Islam then wants to kill her mother and plans terror attacks with her Muslims boyfriend / master.
Nothing to do with rape though and she was of mixed brown / white descent hence the identify crisis. She is just another reason mixing is bad.

>no spanish gf

Shit up nigger
Euskalherria

Catalunya is muslim's central

Kill charlememe, kill rome, kill.visigoths, kill moor caliphate gora euskandi