Volunteering /pol

I occasionally come across posts saying
>be a man
>take responsibility for yourself
>work towards bettering yourself and your community

I don't have any issue with the premise. It's just that usually these sorts of posts are in MGTOW threads full of whiney hypocritical manchildren and the posts I'm generalising about are often posted by some wannbe Chad trying to virtue signal that he is somehow better than the rest of them.

I coach my kids sports teams, have done since they started playing. I usually sit on their clubs committees.
I have served on and chaired their school's Councils/Boards and Parents and Citizens groups.
I work at a foodbank/soup kitchen once a week. Not just at Christmas.
I work with a bunch of veterans fixing m/making wheelchairs out of old bikes to send to underprivileged disabled kids overseas.

So... after all MY virtue signaling about what I get up to, what the fuck do you little shits do for the betterment on mankind, let alone your local community?

>inb4 muh lift and work on your NEET/wizarding powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

greyhoundsaspets.com.au/fostering.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lazy cunts bump.

Not 1 post.

Figures.

Can someone explain the "lesbians rollerblading" meme to me?

>muh empowerment?

That or they just like beating the shit out of each other while rollerskating.

>I bake cakes, pastries, and other things in my own small business
>I make traditional Japanese food every Friday for the elderly Japanese couple across the street
>I work with my local ASPCA and have 2 dogs, Belgian Malinois and a Lab
>I donate to and volunteer for a local charity centered around helping at risk kids
>I play vidya, read, and make model planes in my free time
>I shitpost here and in /vg/
Pretty much all I do right now

I serve my community by bullying members of the LGBT community, in the hopes that they take their own life.

Now THAT'S community service

Closet poofta living self destructive lifestyle detected.
You aren't fooling anyone m8.

>>I work with my local ASPCA and have 2 dogs, Belgian Malinois and a Lab
Miss my doggo. Miss the walks. We foster greyhounds on and off but it''s not the same.

>greyhounds

>what the fuck do you little shits do for the betterment on mankind, let alone your local community?
Nothing.

>do for the betterment on mankind
how does any of that bullshit help mankind?

Not the organisation I do it thru but you get the idea...
greyhoundsaspets.com.au/fostering.asp

>Nothing.
So don't let me catch you being a whinging cunt about how fucked your life is then.

R.F.S

>So don't let me catch you being a whinging cunt about how fucked your life is then.
Why would my life be fucked by not playing slave for other people?

It probably doesn't.
It does help some parts of my local community and it sure as fuck helps me and my family.

So, how does arguing with strangers on the net and shitposting on an anonymous North Eritrean Hand Knitted Semaphore imageboard make mankind better?

>Think global, act local.

Frmr SES here.

>He sees voluntarily giving up his time and effort as a waste.

Why are you here? You are lost already.

>how does arguing with strangers
>mankind better
it doesn't
but that's the whole pointless point
waste time till we die

You would literally rather waste your life than do anything no matter big or small to make your own life better, let alone someone elses?

I rarely do the whole
>kys
thing but if you're genuine then you're using up resources someone else more productive could be utilising.

>labor without pay
get out

Greedy little cunt detected.

send me $1000 or you are greedy

I am on disabillity bux, if i'd even volunteer for 1 hour a week my gibs would be removed even though i need them because i can't do a full workweek.

So i just do nothing instead

it's your fault for claiming that A is more valuable than B
to one person it might have value to another it might be meaningless
instead of trying to find fault in what others do, you might want to take a good look at yourself.

Get your real flag out AnCap

I like how you try to reflect it back onto me while not even attempting to address the fact that you yourself recognise your own lack of self worth.

I place no more value on you than I would a Nobel Prize winne...
Ah fuck, who am I kidding. Maybe rather than trying to argue this pointless issue with me here you could be less self absorbed and get off your arse, go outside and actually fucking do something.

One of the kids has an early game tomorrow so I might call it here anyway.
Have a blast wasting your life away. Hope that works out for you.

Txt me your bank account details.

First two examples you post are selfish m8, it's because you're looking out for your sprog.
Don't think that makes you so high-and-mighty.

I tried to apply for lifeline, got a med letter and references...never heard back.
Gonna apply for vol fireys closer to the hot seasons, I'm trying to get in good enough shape for the professional version, so that might be good experience.

>Looking out for my kids is selfish...

>Gonna apply for vol fireys closer to the hot seasons
Do SES m8. I did it for years when I was younger. Nothing beats scaring the shit out of yourself like tarping someones roof in the middle of a thunder/hail storm.
CFS usually just entails sitting for hours in the truck oncall waiting for them to call you into action.

As I said before - early start. Noight gents.

nigga you gay as fuck

Ok

I'm a student but I'm involved in:
>serve on the executive of two clubs (creative writing & entrepreneurship)
>conservation voluntary work (penguin monitoring, native bush conversation, trapping, etc.)

That's about it really. I'm wanting to do a bit more to buffer my CV up a bit, but volunteering usually requires """experience""" like a job. I'm a Kiwi as well, ignore the flag.