Any theories on what caused these spikes?

Any theories on what caused these spikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

animal spirits

Which animal in particular do you think?

>Great Society launched 1964-1965

Coincidence?

>imprison niggers at several times the rate
>crime drops

Why is it always niggers?

Crack cocaine

Apes

Drugs.

>8ARCK
>BARACK
>Apes
NOICE

the war on drugs / clinton penitentiary reform, doubly ironically (because one is said to be useless, and the other is thanks to dems)

niggers are arrested before they commit violent crimes (drug possession)

Why does the bear shit in the woods?

Why does the Jew destroy countries?

You know why. It's in their nature, user.

Niggers

>Roe v. Wade in 1973
>prime age for crime is late teens

The US needs tough-on-crime policies (especially violent crime, but also "nonviolent" crimes like illegal weapons possession in the ghetto) or things go haywire. The "judicial reforms" of the 1960's helped lead to a crime explosion. The current movement against "mass-incarceration" may be doing the same thing today - murder has gone up sharply since late 2014.

Video games. It's more fun to play than to hang out in the streets. Also provides an outlet for pent up emotions.

Cell phone signals reaction on nigger brains. You can totally see it can't you?

Considering it went down in 1994 (the same year as the Clinton AWB) I can only guess this is related to guns. Notice how it started going up again in 2004 (the year the AWB ended)

The general massive upward spike also started the year the AR-15 was invented. Coincidence? I think not.

If anything this graph should tell you that gun control is needed in the USA as it was down here.

Why hasn't your murder rate gone down even though you banned guns?

It has lol?

I mean really gone down not just slight fluctuations.

Australia's murder rate was pretty low to begin with, so it had less room to fall. It has gone from c. 1.5 murders per 100,000 people in the 90's to 1.0 today.

That's the general trend in the western world, as populations age. Except in the US, where the rate declined to 4.4 in 2014, then shot back up, and was probably around 5.3 or 5.4 in 2016 (final stats come from the FBI in the fall).

People imprisoned during a spike results in a drop. Those same people released years later causes a new spike.

>West Virginia
>poor as fuck
>white
>lower crime rate than Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania
hmmmm

CIA sponsored drug cartels releasing ever increasing amounts of hard drugs in black areas of US city's. Just guessing.

We're only 60% white niggers and other shit skins have high murder rates

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

>smC
>SMC
>Suck My Cock
Lol faggot succ

The real solution for all crimes is reinstating the empires of our lands for our ethnic people like it use to be. Even if an ethnically focused empire isn't possible any empire or it's bust buddy.

The black rate would actually be significantly higher. There is a group called the Violence Policy Center (VPC) which estimates the black murder victimization rate, and their last estimate based on the 2014 data (I think) was a victimization rate of 17 per 100,000.

So the black murder rate would be 17 minus the murders committed against blacks by non-blacks, plus the murders of non-blacks by blacks. That number is probably around 20. Actually, since the murder rate is going up in the US, it's certainly higher.

Yeah It's always hard to get very accurate numbers because leftists don't want them to get out.

Reminder that when you see an Aus flag with very cucked leftist views you are speaking to a shitskin or a chink.

Niggers

Reagan letting mentally ill out of hospitals in the 80s