Is (((RationalWiki))) the most bluepilled website on the internet?

Is (((RationalWiki))) the most bluepilled website on the internet?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racism

>Racism is the belief that humans can be meaningfully defined into biological ethnic categories in order to seperate supposed superior from inferior races and/or generally showing discrimination or hostility against a person(s) on the basis of their race.[2][3] It is based upon the irrational belief that superficial differences among races "determine cultural or individual achievement."[4] Racism manifests in negative discrimination based upon race in a particular culture. Positive discrimination based upon race is usually viewed as ameliorative (e.g.,affirmative action) of past and present injustices in a deeply racist culture. As such, it isn't based on notions of racial superiority and most therefore do not consider such policies to be racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWiki:Webshites
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's irrational to believe that hardware affects the performance of software

Try running the new Doom on a Master System and get back to me, rational wiki.

I find that while they bring up some good points they tend not to directly address the arguments of the people who disagree with them, so you have to think a little bit about what they've said. For example, last time I checked many of their racism articles make the point that race isn't well defined, which is actually a very good point against stuff like say, ethno-nationalism, but you just have to think about it a little bit (the most newfag friendly version of this argument is probably that Pure 100% Bavarian Phenotype Murdoch Murdoch video).

hahaha her name is literally britney pet my boner ? god this is too perfect. how much money have you guys donated to her multiple online payment services ?

>Pettibone
>Pet my boner

Yeah literally the same. Dumbass burger.

>It is based upon the irrational belief that superficial differences among races "determine cultural or individual achievement."

Just sign up and edit it yourself faggot

LOL look at this bullshit

rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWiki:Webshites

>The following is a list of webshites: really bad sources of information. Be forewarned, prolonged exposure may result in the following side effects: nausea, depression, high blood pressure, loss of IQ, periodic outbursts of hysterical guffaws, broken keyboards and monitors.

Go down to the politics section...

>206 right wing "webshites"
>15 left wing "webshites"

They're not even trying to hide their bias.

Yes?

>superficial differences
No-one has ever been worried about any superficial differences, why lie? Oh wait, it's because it's a straw man, they want to reduce it to that.

Race is a superficial difference by definition. Black people raised by white parents "act white" because there's no major inherent difference between the races. The general differences that are present between black and white people like temperament, dick length, proclivity for tribalism, iq etc. are of great variance within the white race, i.e. there are plenty of retarded, hung white people who beat up women. In fact, there are more shitty white people in America than there are total black people.

Yep, reminds me of this.

Who is pic user??

Need for research purposes

Fuck (((RationalWiki))). There is only one good Wiki out there.

There are 200 million white Americans and 40 million black Americans. 32 million of those black Americans are as dumb or dumber than 100 million white Americans. There are still 3x as many white retards like this fag

Indeed, that's why there's tons of white Detroits where as blacks only have one. We need to do something about the white Detroit problem.

that's the actual definition tho, I see nothing wrong with it.

I'm running German software on Slavic hardware.
How any anyone even compete with such a thing?

fpbp

Everytime i read this wiki it gives me cancer
It's literally SJWiki

The number of white trash living in trailer parks riding motor scooter sucking down "pop" and smoking meth outnumber Chicago jungle bunnies 5-1. You just never hear about them because most Sup Forumsfags live in these places. Go read about West Virginia, an entire state of white niggers. Or look at a map of the U.S. all of the space between the cities is dotted with little towns of floundering white people who get no attention because the right is embarrassed about the them and the left don't even know they exist.

That obviously means gun crime is at its highest in those places. There's no way poor black areas commit more murder than whites.

I bet if someone points you to demographics, research, and crime rates by race that disproves most of your statement, you're just going to strawman "muh racism blm! black power! reeeeee"

This is my favorite
>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
Just look at all of these shoes, how can you deny the holocaust now?

Is this real? I can't believe they would post this pic.

>Jews even steal typhus victim's shoes
They have no shame

>Superficial
Thank you rationalwiki for being so very very rational.
Is this in any way related to the LessWrong people? "Rationalists" are a mixed bag.

>muh gun crime
Who gives a shit? They're just murdering one another. They are literally not our problem whereas 10s of millions of trashy whites ruin American culture by encouraging anti-intellectualism, science-denial, and a garbage movie industry.

>I bet if someone points you
Textbook straw man. You created a version of me that doesn't exist and then denigrated it. Also, not an argument a la ad hominem. Why didn't you just point me to demographics, research, and crime rates by race you fucking idiot?

No no no

ARCHIVE FAGGOT!

DON'T GIVE THEM FUCKING VIEW SHEKELS!

>Positive discrimination based upon race is usually viewed as ameliorative (e.g.,affirmative action) of past and present injustices in a deeply racist culture.

Really?

Lurk more newfaggot you'll come across the stats eventually since you're too lazy to use Google

Tell it to the dumb Nazis who still don't get it. They don't realize that nobody gives a shit about their crime/race factors or whatever, because we can just say who gives a shit to it and still keep winning. Lol.

You're retarded my man

>Black people raised by white parents "act white"

[citation needed]