RICHARD DAWKINS EVENT IN BERKELEY CANCELED AFTER ORGANIZERS DISCOVER HIS VIEWS ON ISLAM

Will the left eat itself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/07/21/kpfa-cancels-richard-dawkins-speech-tweets-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dawkins
>a leftist
Nah.

>One of the most promiment and influential lefitsts of the modern world

>No longer a leftist

This timeline is fantastic.

Soon the only way you will be accepted as a leftist is if you're full blown ISIS.

SPBP

They thought he was anti-christian but found out he was anti-religion in general - including radical Islam. kek

Good its obvious they just want him, the intelligent athiest scientist to shit on Christianity and any other white religion and nothing else

But Berkeley is a public school, tax dollars go to it
They can't ban speakers, has to be more to this story

That Berkeley place gets all kinds of attention.

He's still fundamentally a leftist. Broken clock can be right twice a day, so they say?
Reminds me of how atheism is unstoppable can either be completely wrong or completely correct.

>tfw you unironically tried to warn Atheists years ago that they were being played as useful idiots

>tfw they laughed at you

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

no you didn't

you were yelling at the top of your lungs that they will go to heck after they die

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

They don't ban them, they just tell the organizers to move the time and location to 4am Tuesday in the broom closet and you have to pay a $500k security bond in cash.

>DUDE JEWS LMAO
Yes because thats the reason why ackhmed in Bangladesh becomes an atheist even though he'll probably get killed by a flying machete

>Jews statistically have higher IQ
>They promote atheism

PURE COINCIDENCE THO

>not having atheist friends to banter with
>calling yourself a Christian

Since when did dawkins count as left you spastic.

Yes the left will eat itself.
I wish Richard would just stick to his biological contributions like the selfish gene, but i guess he got high thought of himself with his success and went into atheism where he is less qualified to speak. Now it's all biting him in the butt.

This is a running theme in US atheism. It's just anti-christian.
Join an atheist facebook group and say anything about chrsitianity and you're fine. Say something about islam and you'll get 20% of the replies saying "yeah but whatabout christianity" or suggestions that you only use criticism of Islam to cover for your racism.

It's a shitshow.

Fuck Richard, I hope he gets punched again. Neo-nazi cryptofash.

his speech was actually for a local radio station, not the university
berkeleyside.com/2017/07/21/kpfa-cancels-richard-dawkins-speech-tweets-islam/
good thinking though

Ahh yes, the left....

Dawkins is an open anti semite

he got a lot of shit in particular for his rant on circumcision

>Soon the only way you will be accepted as a leftist is if you're full blown ISIS.
I pray that you are correct... The normies will be signing up for RWDS in droves.

Almost certainly is, yes. Well that and because Islam lacks the validity of Christianity.

Lower IQ than Anglicans. And it's funny they only push atheism among the goyim, isn't it.

wrong thread
commie faggot

left != atheism

It's not so wrong to say that he's not a lefty because the term leftist is basivally only used for the tipes of lefties who are really deep in green/red. He has probably more in common with Libertarians than with your typical Berniebro.

No, he's been getting shit fom christians all his life that are trying to get scientific fact replaced with rebranded religion in school. He runs into the "ethics committee" (that's basically religious reasoning put into law) when doing certain research.

This is why he hates religion, but he hates islam most of all.

CHECKED