Good white Canadian Weeb girl in Japan becomes Muslim

Good Weebs come to Nippon to join the religion of peace!

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

>Even your immigrant white women prefer us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXS_dYZXUgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your prophet was a pedophile, a murderer, a thief and a liar.

>white canadians move to japan
>they start to destroy japanese culture
White pigu go home

Someone tell Black Pigeon Speaks

kanadajin is just an attention whore. Nobody cares about her outside of the J-vlog scene.

This is a reminder of what she looks like without makeup.

You and me both know she isn't a true Muslim and is just doing it for attention and virtue points.

She's an attention whore, but more importantly she's a leaf. Leaves lack resolve and are easily swayed.
After the first week of beatings you'll see her clamoring for the safety of her native maple trees.

>She watched a muslim progressive documentary
>she thought it was super cool and super interesting
>hey I wanna be a muslim
It's like those anarchists that watched V for Vendetta and went to Wall Street to ''protest''.

Allowing women to move from their country without a husband was a mistake

what if someone contact her, pretending it's a progressive billionaire muslim.. saying he wants her to go to Qatar to teach about how is being a muslim in Japan
Set up a meeting with her. Tell her to wear lots of make up and tell to talk about how it is normal to be progressive (pro-abortion, gay marriage, etc) in 2017
Tell her that Qatar is very open and progressive

maybe the niqab isn't so bad after all

canada was a mistake

>Good white Canadian Weeb girl in Japan
she was proven to be in canada last year and she just makes vids because shes a tard. it doesnt change the japanese governments stance of refugees ect

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE YOU DUMB LEAFS REEEEEEEEEE

>Quran
>Backed by science

Very impressionable and gullible. She will probably kill herself or delete all her online account before she admits she made a mistake.

Is she mentally ill or something?

Rofl. So much for the r/hapas propaganda that white female weebs always make for the perfect mother for their half-Chink sons. In reality they are nothing but anti-social weirdos who abandon their entire heritage for something completely alien.

wow fucking extant specimen! holy shit call smithsonian.

Maybe she should wear the full veil... or horse blinders

This bitch seems retarded. Her fav country is Saudi Arabia and there is an edit in her video after every sentence

Pretty much every j-vlogger is retarded.

Crazy person is crazy... Sage this e-celeb shit.

Then go to Arabia Saudi bitch, those white women only want to be muslim in white/japanese countries.
Deport her nips

>larping
fuck off to

Lol this attention seeking whore.

She failed as a "New Japanese" vlogger so now she's Muslim for the clicks.

A white maple syrup goes to Japan and becomes a muzzie. Fuck me thats some attention seeking right there.
>when you tell your friends you teach english in japan just isn't getting enough likes anymore

It's getting harder and harder to defend my country. I might have to start hiding my flag. Weebs are bad enough... but Muslim Canadian weebs? Christ.

I like V for Vendetta, it gives an accurate representation of britbong and their authoritarian government. It's just a shame people misread the message of the movie, and instead started to demonstrate capitalism.

>Want to be an attention whore
>Don't want to show any skin
>"Oh I know what to do!"
>feelspecialsnowflake.exe

she's been talking shit about her subscribers and how shes losing them

Smug little cunt, they watched her for years I bet now they dont agree with her and she has nothing to say buy call them racists

Lets hope it keeps dropping

Maybe I'm old but it's so weird how you guys watch these e-celebs, like literally why?

What a display of her new Muslim tolerance and forgiveness!

oh wait, she's just a stupid cunt

feels a lot like a prank to me

how can someone living in japan find anything interesting about saudi arabia is beyond me

Sad that this is all over a guy. She should sort herself out. Islam doesn't do that. Where the hell is her family in this?

Also she hasn't even read the Quran. Only part of it. I have the exact same Quran and it's a horrible story about vile humans. Consider the results of any faith by looking at the people that have followed that faith for generations. Islam doesn't do well.

Is it just me, or does this little count have a fucked up left eye? Some muzzie probably punched her smug ass already.

She seems like the sort of person who jumps from one trend to another. Whatever is in the moment.

Why is it always white girls who are like this?

>i'm an otaku
>now I'm a muslim

What next? Transgender Mennonite Buddhist??

They introduced LARP flags literally for you, India, and Sweden. I'm sorry for you, user.

Wow, her face just screams degenerate.

yeah..looks like she had a stroke which stopped being a stroke mid way through and just left her face like that

>I'm a white woman living in Japan, but my favorite country has always been Saudi Arabia.

here whole face is just a mess

probably go sweet talked into islam by some muslim guy online
Muslims are good at picking up the trash white don't want

BPS is going to have fun with this one.

>showing her hair
Rape the whore to death.

She needs help. Identity crisis

>she was proven to be in canada last year
Really kek she's not even a true weeb.

The bitch is a troll no way she can be this stupid.

source pls

Very British looking

Problem for her is that once you're Muslim, you can't quit. The penalty for leaving Islam is death and she has made a big enough public scene about becoming Muslim that she can't hide from it once she gets bored and wants to move on to the next trend.

She should make a video on refugees and the disgusting behavior of the Japanese government.

Notice how she blocks her mouth in every photo because she looks like fucking sloth from goonies.

Oi U WOT M8

She is just an attention whore, just let her be.

That's a pretty halal cloud there mayne

Hey im a Muslim now, but only because i live in a civilized nation that wont enforce the extreme rules of Islam i chose to ignore

If we ever do get to purge the Muslims, these idiot convert types need to be deported with them, let them enjoy their most likely short life in a real Islamic country

The most beautiful photo of her

youtube.com/watch?v=XXS_dYZXUgo

She did it all for Muslim dick

Holy fuck, English people are ugly

All 2 inches of it

Irish girls are gorgeous. But feck off were full

Daily reminder that muslims are white

OI TAKE IT BACK CUZ

He has mentioned her a few times when he talked about immigration and Japan. But not by name and no more than a few seconds.

> daily reminder, a religion is also a race.
> Races are a social construct
> We need more diversity of these social constructs
> all religions can get along if they are my specific brand of sand-nigger faith from 2-4,000 years ago.
> Daily reminder whiteness is not real, but all whites should die

>tfw , no based white muslim nazi qt.

gib redhedz qt

>> Races are a social construct
Right...

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Mama hit the bottle with a bun in the oven

I saw her videos once and she is just a slanderer and a liar with no actual friends. She is just looking for attention and tolerance points.
The absolute state of Canadian saboteurs

Any Japanese speaker can report her to Japanese authority.
Changing religion needs to be registered, especially to Islam.

my sarcasm was not obvious enough, so I'll spell it out.

> I was being sarcastic.

>over a guy
Can you elaborate. I looked through her social media to see if the Muslim thing was new and found a bunch of depressive posts that looks like she is just mentally lost.

She's not even in Japan anymore, apparently

Where is she

カナダ

Her gums have literally receded to nothing. How does the jawbone not already let go of those teeth?? Maybe she glued them in every morning?

とても良い

>says the average swede
>pic related

糖醋里脊 宫保鸡丁 麻婆豆腐 馄饨 饺子 炒面

This naive child wouldn't survive in the Middle East.

You'r a gud luckin lad m8 ever fink abowt bean a trap??

Very good Mira
>also hair showing Haram
we let it slide for now come visit us in Yemen our brothers are big fans.

this is pure cringe
everything in this video is
>muh feels
>pls don't judge me tihi
actually disgusting

MAS
FUCKING DEGENERATE

What the fuck is this?

>white muslim weeb
I'm sure Japan is thrilled to have her.

this is 8/10 in bongland

Someone should report her to the Japanese authorities for deportation

Naive swedes, I'm half slav happily

the reasons she's doing this is because she actually is getting deported. She applied for citizenship after 6 years residency, and got DENIED. She must leave the country within 90 days.

So in return, she is going full roasty mode and saying fuck nips saudi arabia was always my favorite country.

Swedish parents enjoy watching their daughters being raped by blacks ...

>I'm a Muslim!

to hell with weebs and canadians

Omg she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

She states it as her initial reason for converting to Islam. It's at about 1:53. She is completely lost and it's a stupid curse of the modern era for people to have this shit permanently documented online. She is an idiot though for doing this though so i have little sympathy.

This is horrifying

Is she an ideal waifu?

I like to believe that all Turkish people look exactly like him height and all

At least she is a woman.