Israel/Palestine General

Looks like it's finally time for this thread.

>Riots in A-Tur, Silwan, Salaman, Ras Al-Amud, Abu Dis neighborhoods of East Jerusalem
>Riots also at Ni'lin, north Sinjil, Ramallah, Rachel’s Tom, Tuqu, Hebron and Qalandiya Checkpoint
>Rioters attempting to reach the Lion's Gate, police are blocking them
>Palestinians reporting 390 injured since Friday plus 3 dead, many Israeli cops injured as well
>Meanwhile 3 Israelis killed + 1 injured after a terrorist broke into their home and stabbed them at dinner
>IDF has completely cut off access to the adjacent village the attacker was from, it's on complete lockdown and door-to-door raids are being carried out
>Palestinian Authority freezes all ties with Israel on all levels
>Electricity cut to many East Jerusalem neighborhoods including the Temple Mount
>Massive troop deployments being called up to West Bank and Jerusalem, including reservists
>Palestinian officials claiming the "third Intifada has begun"
>All this over a bunch of fucking metal detectors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mitRDF8y4O8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good luck and have fun removing.

Welp, time to clean up the bomb shelter.

>third Intifada has begun
Good. Those have a 10:1 kill ratio, meaning lots of sandniggers will be killed.

Nothing to see there. It is like that every now and then. It will never change.

>over metal detectors
what do you mean? You just increased security at the checkpoints, or is it more widespread? Give us more context pham

I feel for ya bro. We need another crusade.

Wake shlomo You're living in a death camp with non other than the guys who want to bring the apocalypse

>And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

What happens next you might ask??
you already know the answer

Two Israeli policemen got killed last week at the Temple Mount by Arabs. So Israel put up metal detectors for all people heading that way. Arabs are chimping out over this.

Literally over metal detectors.

t. kike diaspora

How much have you made from your paymasters by promoting diversity in white nations?

Nice :)

Time for another operation. This time as a shitty reserve.

Looks oddly similar to the Lebanese civil war.... I wonder what the common factor is here?

Really stimulates the cerebellum

I hope they'll call me to shoot some arabs

need a quick rundown of whats happening over there from someone that isnt a filthy lying kike

George Soros is no doubt behind this!

Three Palestinians brought guns on to the Temple Mount and shot two cops (not even Jewish, druze) and killed them last week. In response we installed metal detectors at the entrance to the temple Mount to make sure no one could smuggle guns or knives in. Apparently not being able to bring guns and knives into your holy shrines is a major major affront to the religion of Islam and the Palestinians are having a massive chimp out.

Islam is the most hateful and intolerant religion on this planet today. It preaches nothing but death and destruction.

What happened is that 3 palestinians killed 2 police officer on the Temple Mount. Israel requested that people go through metal detector to prevent people coming there with gun and knives. It seems that the palestinians are not happy with that.

i think it is 50 cent per comment and 15 $ for a good shilling post like this

Why don't you bring loads more of them in? Or does that only work for Europe?

>>>/sg/

>still no good footage on liveleak

Might be off topic, but how good is the Technion for Engineering? My brother goes there and I'm kind of competitive but don't know how their universities compares to U.S. schools.

diversity? i dont like anyone that is not croatian, the only diversity i might tolerate is when someone moves in from another croatian town, even then i don't like them that much.

stream sleepover threads when
time to bring back 2012 Sup Forums

you wanted them not us

I'm counting on you, Shlomo.

faggot

Kill Palestinians.
Destroy Palestinian houses.
Make the commies angry.
Show us the path.

Team Palestine, reporting in

/ourkikejew/

Sound like Jewhadis are restricting free passage in their own territory to culutural and historic places of interest with more "checkpoints" as part of their century long agenda to rob them of their culutural identity because some unrelated terrorist got what they deserved, without kike speak.

Any more details?

mfw my bomb shelter is also my office

>ITT: people fall for the Jewish man’s tricks

I am learning there. it super competitive and hard. it depends in which faculty are you in. it is mostly ranked right below ivy league universities and oxford. and among the top non-american universities. also it is quite cheap and full of scholarships compared to other universities

When can I expect articles written by Jews saying that the only way to end this is to increase the Islamic population?

Can't ____ the 'dozer

S O O N
O
O
N

ITT: people who never lived along shitskins mudshits think they're better than some nationalist kikes living far away from their homes.

come on man, you mean to say you dont enjoy the fierworks?

When will you stop oppressing the palestineans and stealing their land? You're an apartheid regime.

Isn't that an empty space above the magazine? Is this actually some kind of bullpup with a really short magazine and the "magazine" at the front is really just a monopod? How exactly does this weapon load?

>restricting free passage in their own territory to culutural and historic places of interest with more "checkpoints" as part of their century long agenda to rob them of their culutural identity

Are you mentally retarded? It's literally just a fucking metal detector. Not even everyone is required to pass through it, only mostly young males at chimpout age

>Muslims are the worst to live with
>Let’s get rid of their home

Do you even think, user?

there are white people in your country that are thinking multiculturalism will solve all your problems.
so who jewed who

So fucking based

Hopefully someday we'll be able to go full bulldozer mode in our shitskin suburbs here as well. Or white phosphorus, perhaps.

You mean granny rape-cave.

not mentioning iss the holiest place in Judaism and Jews aren't even allowed in

Tavors are bullpup constructions. Look it up. The magazine is in the shoulder stock.

please stop

the (((international space station)))?

Why are they in your country. WHO put them there, WHY did they flee from their countries, ask yourself these questions.

>and Jews aren't even allowed in
Isn't the apocalypse going to come if you're allowed in?

Hezbola are now fighting ISIS.

Spotted the Turk.

I understand their willing to destroy the home of terrorists. It's something we should do, too.

It's a bullpup. /k/ used to shit on them for being plastic riced as fuk.

It is holy for Muslims as well.

You took their land from underneath them. Least you could do is let them keep their place of worship.

Third Temple soon. September is the kick off.

it's bullpop. there's no magazine inside for some reason. it is called the IWI tavor

>now
Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS for months, heck years, in both Syria and eastern Lebanese border area mountains

Shouldn't you be watching your women getting enriched instead of shitposting you little french bitch?

>he thinks Israel wasn't happy with Asad
also, last I checked the Golan was Jewish clay and Syrians lost it in a particularly embarassing defeat

Hope Palestine reclaims is rightful lands.

he's obviously not french

You can´t (((hide)))

:3

Both tweets are ambiguous as to what race he is.

Ah okay, good to know. It's just hard for me to know the reality versus the public image sometimes - here in California, everyone idolizes the schools with good reputations, but they've all gone downhill with the liberal bullshit/protests/diversity.

I got offers from NBN telling me to get dual citizenship but I went into accounting and it's too U.S. law - specific to get Master's in another country. Guess I'll find a different reason to visit. Really was looking forward to oppressing palestinians though.

its the holiest in Judaism and the third holiest in Islam so we should be allowed there not them

Why are they in our nations? WHO promoted diversity to bring them here? WHO funds ISIS and other extremist groups that cause chaos and displace the sands from their homes? WHO promotes removing secular stable leaders creating power vacuums?

Hopefully they kill each other. Tad preference for ISIS though. At least their terror attacks give us arguments against immigration.

It's a good shill, quit a provocative post, wouldn't you say?

You have the rest of the country under your control. Fuck off, kike. I feel no sympathy for you.

Watch these fucking bozgors, I'm telling you. They're kissing up to the kikes so they can betray the rest of us and be second in command. Just like they did with Austria.

Do we have any live streams? I wanna see some action.

Stop treating Palis like shit

This is not a troll comment, I sincerely hope that as many israelis die, or better yet, and this I would personally prefer much much more, get severely injured in these riots, for example lose an arm or a leg, dead kike is nice but decrepit kike is better imho

Power to Palestinians, Hamas, death to every single Jew on this planet.

We will win, one way or the other.

And when I say "we", what I mean by that is everyone who isn't satan worshipping, incestuous anthropomorphic arid desert bipedal rat or as some people like to call those creatures, "a jew".

>not learning accounting from the Jews themselves

Nigga how fucking Goy are you?

Can't slower le dozer

Oy vey! They are only practicing their religious beliefs. If you don't allow them to rape and kill infidels then you are just being islamophobic. Religion of peace.

You had it in 1967.
Why did you ever give it back?
It boggles the mind.

What's triggering you so much Ahmed?
I've encountered so many mudslime posters here who thought that simply because we don't like the kikes in our countries we would like them. How dumb as usual.

George Soros and globalist commies kikefuckers. Not related to Bibi or Lieberman.

and they have the enitre middle east

Time to clean up Isreal.

I would give him a bonus

Ruptly has a live stream of the Lion's Gate but it's currently down, you can monitor is to see when it goes back up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mitRDF8y4O8

cuz the Muslims go all ape mode when we even go there

WORLD WAR 3 BEGINS

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It's sad to have reached the point where you need to praise degenerate goatfuckers and wannabe terrorists to remove the kikes.

Palestinians are from Palestine. Shocking, I know.

*blocks your path*

we didn't. we only gave the Sinai peninsula

"Palestine" doesn't mean anything. Jordan is also part of "Palestine". Ever heard of the Black September?

Radu, even the Arabs I talked to agreed that pre-2011 Asad talked big but he never did anything to intentionally piss off the Jews
especially since to 80% of his compatriots he was as alien as a Jew

also,
>roma-nian talking about backstabbing

kikes use gays, trannies, nigger, and muslims to try to remove us. I hope one day their attack dogs turn on them and turn israel into ash.

Muslim logic you know.

Palestine is an Imaginary place created by the UN.