Stop calling Asian prostitutes "people", THEY are OBJECTS for white men...

Stop calling Asian prostitutes "people", THEY are OBJECTS for white men, I prefer to call them "White Cock Holsters" but that would be too good for them. Also, I urge, if not beg white men to BLEACH these heathens in the name of "Colonialism". Remember, white women are for family, Asian women are for entertainment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dayum look at those tits

THICCCCCCCCCCCC

As someone who's been here for under 24 hours, i can confirm this to be true.

How's the 10% Chinese population in Australia going, Roger?

virgin

Honestly, I think that Asian countries that get in wars with the US end up better off. We invaded Japan, and now they're a 1st world power. We invaded Vietnam, and they're growing surprisingly quickly compared to its neighbors. We didn't declare war on the Philippines, and they Australia's cum dump.

i didn't know asians could have titties that big, i thought all asian qts are chestlets
btw do you consider yourself white? i know a boy whose mother is serbian and father is filipino and he looks really asian with his weird eyes, thin arms and weak built

Op is one pinoy that has its shit together.

This dude gets it

>Asian
>virgin
pick one
Paying for prostitutes here is easy as buying icecream there

Mature women tend to have big boobs

That's why we should only approve WMAF couples.

>We didn't declare war on the Philippines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War

>Paying for prostitutes here is easy as buying icecream there
buying sex is easy in third world shitholes, but i doubt you could get any pussy in japan or korea

I'm Asian not white, anyone who has no ancestry coming from Europe shouldn't be called white.

elliot rodger was born from a wmaf relationship, look how well he turned out

Europe is just a peninsula of Asia if you look at a map.

10/10 would betray race for.

why are you so cucked?
you're basically asking us to bleach and disrespect your women

>but i doubt you could get any pussy in japan or korea
I have relatives who live in Japan, he works at a construction firm, and it depends what prefecture you're in, some have red light districts where you can pay for hookers, these are popular in big cities like Tokyo

I mean in modern times.

i never said there was no prostitution in first world countries, it's just that it's a lot less common and you have to pay a lot more money to get some pussy

The only problem i have personally with these threads is not enough asian babes are posted desu.

Yeah. You just used us as the Iraq of 1943.

only thing i hate about asian girls is their black eyes

lol it's probably the easiest in skorea they literally had laws against cheating bc it's the norm for married men to go for 'massages' after a long day at work..and its super cheap too

Half whites are worshiped here.

You can immediately see that these are augmented breasts. Silicone tits. There are unnatural hard edges if you look around and it's not bra.

I have always wanted to augment my balls I wonder if doctors do that? I need to get on the same level as women. 5l silicone ballsacks.

Their really feminine eyes sort of make up for no colour.

This.

>implying all Irishmen have blue, green & gray eyes

"Massage parlor" except it's their dicks getting massaged

Stop calling White women "people", THEY are OBJECTS for black men, I prefer to call them "Black Cock Holsters" but that would be too good for them. Also, I urge, if not beg black men to BLACK these heathens in the name of "Colonial reparations". Remember, black women are for family, White women are for entertainment

Most (not all) Asians with tits like that also have penises. Don't let them fool you.

seems only fair, and would reduce bm/wf pairings to strictly sexual

but it's not necessary actually, white people seldom date or breed outside their race, that's just a meme really. we're the most attractive race on the planet according to stats from dating websites, deep down we know it

Doesn't apply here. Blacks are not people.

>Laughs at the silly nigger thinking it's people

>t. ass blasted chung

Are you really going to get worked up over flipposting

She fucking T H I C C

what a strange arm

Racemixers deserve the rope.

You're strange

You mean to tell me this dashing young lad isn't human?

hue

The problem with happa kids is beta fathers, not Asian mothers

Promiscuity causes more harm than race mixing. We would benefit much more from making sex outside of a marriage punishable by death than by prohibiting race mixing.

Who is she?