Lauren Southern lost patreon to Zionists

youtu.be/rtImwK5TI4g

So a day after her interview with Martin Sellner about Defend Europe movement and their mission in the Mediterranean they remove her form patreon...

Remember kids you are getting replaced and if you do something about it they will hunt you down

Other urls found in this thread:

hopenothate.org.uk/2017/07/21/another-funding-blow-defend-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/23/hope-not-hate-director-panics-kassam-exposes-hard-left-tactics/
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/03/soros-backed-hope-not-hate-trump-mainstreaming-islamophobia/
hopenothate.org.uk/hnh-magazine-march-april-2017-issue/operation-stop-soros-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=OwISuxHGEJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Don't fund camwhores.

Fucking rekt, perhaps this bitch will go back to being a good female: marry someone, have kids and take care of the home.

Really ? I would say she has done more for our cause then you did.

They are going after anyone with slightly right views, I guess if she only commented on Sup Forums in her room they wouldnt see her as a threat

>INB4 the Lefty/pol/ shills arrive

(((Patreon))) supports Antifa it was only a matter of time

good lord she will have to work

Soros sponsered (((NGO))) Hope not hate is responsible for this.

>This comes after several weeks of lobbying by HOPE not hate, which contacted Patreon to raise concerns about far-right activists making money via the service and specifically raised the issue of Defend Europe activists.

hopenothate.org.uk/2017/07/21/another-funding-blow-defend-europe/

That's very interesting and you make a good point.

Don't fund camwhores.

yeah that will help outnumber migrants coming in thousand every week...

stop with your illusions to change the course of future we have to stop the migrant wave first

I am starting to get tired of posting this all the time...

lauren won't be able to get drunk on patreon money in europe anymore
so sad

I hope they get boycotted, only in bitcoin can we trust

Wow, good work user.

first reply best reply

Threadly remind that e-celeb garbage belongs on reddit. Fuck off.

saged

Fuck off ShareJew.

wow Sup Forums is full of leftards

>you are getting replaced and if you do something about it they will hunt you down
>TFW you will live in an age where you will be able to justify your violence

reminder that you belong on lefty/pol/

According to shitposters from stormfront livign on their mom´s basement and shills from reddit cuckoled by Soros she is "a fucking NWO jew in disguise".

the shit better start soon

>if you don't want to see Sup Forums degenerate even further into r/t_d, you are a leftist

Do you even realise how stupid you sound?

Its their coping mechanism because they cant act or are too afraid because of society and all remains on the net

Poor girl lost her shekels, she will have to find a real job

this
jesus christ what a fucking faggot

ANYONE who discourages those on the right who actively go out and try to make an impact or have a large following whether on youtube or just in general is a shill. we must encourage all forms of activism because this is how movements gain momentum.

You fucking Ape!

What someone does with their lives is not all about what they have in their pants, you Nig-in-training!

She is fighting a good worldwide cause, more than you and your flag ever did

true, nothing will be achieved by being a smart ass on the net

FUCKING FINALLY
Women dont belong in the politics, west will be saved by men or it doesn't deserve to be saved.
Also fuck e-celebs.

Dunno 'bout Zionists, but the Musilms sure are making a huge fucking push.

The day after this goes down, they announced a large Global Initiative featuring Muslim Creators for YouTube, to have the "difficult" converstions we "need" to have.

You're talking to a literal nigger (and weirdly, toilet cleaner) who shills against Right Wing e-celebs and content creators.

He's really vulgar. Just wait and watch. It's fucking strange.

>muh movement
Don't you have a faggy hairstyle to grow, spencer?

LOL and the downvotes and negative comments will dominate these videos, as usual

That's pretty embarrassing.

>I applaud the efforts of leftypol

Why don't you go post there then you commie faggot

Sup Forums loves you, Lauren. /ourgirl/ forever.

This is pathetic on a whole new level...

>knows what goes on in r/t_d

so you're from reddit?

Hope Not Hate is Soros funded?

They're actually, quite literally, an Antifa organization in the U.K. who specializes is doxxing and threatening conservatives.

They were responsible for finally locating and publicizing via a Scottish newspaper Millenial Woes home address.

They're also very litigious and have a lot of support in the police force (they helped get conservative political part members legally barred from joining the police or prison services).

Interesting.

It's also interesting that Patreon revealed that they will allow terrorists to utilize the network provided their intended victims are "fascist" in nature.

midclass pol giving their hard earn money to a jew

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I know but its sad

Zionists and Islam they are both our enemies Im glad they are fighting each other in Israel

Yeah. But it's definitely a Muslim thing - According to the German up above and his source, it appears this was orchestrated by HOPE Not Hate, an Antifa organization that has been going strong for decades now - They are also a strong Islamist organization that keeps records of Apostates and Atheists who "blaspheme" against Islam.

Your black christian friends are coming so you attack her because she wants to stop them ...so sad

And why should we care about the bandwagon whore? First she is a jew because thats muh trendy cuz how can a jew be racist rite guiz?? xD Then shes not a jew because they are the epitome of cuckservatism and everybody hates that. She's as fluid as water. But I guess the beta orbiters appreciate her for something.

There is more.

When he speaks he tends to move his lips to the right side of his face. Tranny is out of Order.

I know she is alt-lite but this isnt just about her its the way these companies will go after anyone that is right and the Defend Europe is an honourable cause and that is their true target

they already stopped them at the suez canal

She is not Jewish though. Are you lying or just
ignorant?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>We
you mean you and your tranny friends over at Lefty/pol/?

>Hope Not Hate is Soros funded?

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/23/hope-not-hate-director-panics-kassam-exposes-hard-left-tactics/

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/03/soros-backed-hope-not-hate-trump-mainstreaming-islamophobia/

hopenothate.org.uk/hnh-magazine-march-april-2017-issue/operation-stop-soros-exposed/

God damn communists...
Glad we are out of the EU soon and will probably be enacting an Anti-Sorros law as well.

Yeah boycott patron. What are you going to do, stop giving money to the creators you want to see content from?

That'll show them.

This guy belongs in a loony bin.

>they remove her form patreon...
And meanwhile the communist blog Its Going Down which advocates attacking Trump supporters is still up on Patreon

Seems they are still pissy about Woes too.

>we

lel.

>le ebin e-celeb threab
>literally only meme flags
back to camp with you niggers stop shilling useless controlled opposition

Who cares about him? And by Him I mean Loro SOuthern. It's a guy..

Lol you faggots have no arguments beside muh skin. And yeah, i prefere christians of any color to degenerate kike e-celeb whores.

no I was thinking more in line fellow right content creators will move to another site to get funded

this is be or not to be for the right, its the breaking point the Zionist want to see are they truly united in their ideals or do they just care about money and will stay there and be kicked out one by one

I guess I'm ignorant about her because why the fuck should I even pay attention to her anyway? Its like listening to Sargon mumbling his fat ass through 2 hours of obvious shit. She also claimed she was a jew initially, did she not?

omg you are lost racial differences exist you just as bad as the left

Notice the triangle?

nice job

(((Venture capitalists))) love their far left organizations, a lot of the money for the October Revolution came from Wall Street after all.

I mean, do we really need to keep up this charade?

You've published articles now detailing how scared you are of her AND you achieved the goal of shutting her down.

Do you have to still keep on shitting up the board?

I hope you die in a house fire.

I guess this is yours

youtube.com/watch?v=OwISuxHGEJo

I notice a squeezed penis in a woman's shorts .
I have no goal lol . Allah Suria Bashar u Beas.

It isn't.

Leftypol, you can't just call people a Jew and shut it down that way if they're clearly doing things that are not in Jewish interest.

Again - What is the point of this?

You got her cock blocked on patreon. What else are you doing now other than just bothering people?

Good news.

Only virgins 14 88 give money to this bitch.

Said the disgusting inbred footfetish brit defending a cuckservative.

>I have no goal

Being death afraid of some girl on youtube is your hobby?

>She also claimed she was a jew initially, did she not?
Nope. People just assumed that from 1 ambiguous tweet.

Why should you pay attention? I mean, if you care about the migrant invasion to Europe she is doing something completely relevant to that right now and it's making international news but you do you.

how does it hurt right wing movements to have a nice person speaking out

ok shes a girl with a youtube channel

its you niggers who keep shitting it up with you're constant shilling of useless internet personas
tell me one (1) actually rewarding investigation these alleged investigative """"""journalists"""""" have done apart from repeating well known information

So? I dont give a shit about autistic whining about muh skin. In times when whites are turning away from God holding race above faith is idiotic and something that only controlled opposition would do.

Did you know Mohammed was a pedophile and illiterate?

North Africans are on average a full ten points lower than Europeans in I.Q.

>Good. Don't fund camwhores.
Damn straight!

>Fucking rekt, perhaps this bitch will go back to being a good female: marry someone, have kids and take care of the home.
All the things she has told others to do. XD

Good point, my dear nazi user. But you must consider this:

Don't fund shills. If she can't get funding from some racist slush fund. Then she has nothing to do on the internet.

It's mostly shills/leftys and loonys speaking out against her. She's made a video directly adressing the great replacement (which is a term that is creeping into mainstream use in France and others and is imo a better fit than White Genocide)

>repeating well known information

Just because it's well known to Sup Forums doesn't mean it's well known to the general populace you idiot. That's the purpose of these internet personas, to spread our propaganda to the bluepilled larger population.

This.

Didn't take this one long to break.

How is not giving a fuck about white-nationalism not falling in line with jewish interest? She's on par with Cernovich, its only about muh western values and it stops there.

I know that mixing with them isnt respecting your elders and their genes as the Bible intended.

Just look at the rape statistic in Africa if that is holding true to GOD and the behaviour you want just move to them

you make me sick

>muh IQ
If she's so un-niggerly smart. Then why did she get kicked from Patreon?

They aren't journalists. They're propagandists.

Nice try though, Achmed.

CIVIC scum the based black men are over at reddit if you want them to fuck your wife

>implying anyone outside our echochamber listens to these people
the only persona i can somewhat justify is lardgon because he sources his shit very well

And ? My family is from Austria, i'm white and european, not a muslim

ignore him he follows the PC Pope Francis he is lost

>is 22
>looks 38

So... This is the power of the white race

Whoa...

>civic
Fuck off faggot with this garbage. I'm not a civic flag kisser. I don't worship mam-made things.

Southern is just a 7/10 that shitposts Sup Forums content irl for sheckles. It's sad to see Sup Forums so easily taken in by this.

Did you know North Africans and a predominant number of African and Middle Eastern Muslims practice incest?

That this contributes not just to the significant I.Q. discrepancy between Civlized races and themselves, but also towards their physical impairment?

Did you know Muslims, per capita, are the largest perpetrators of child molestation in Western nations? Do you think this is related to their worship of a pedophile?

Did you know most liberal activists are unemployed and live at home with their parents?

we meet again juden finnerhora , nån kommer hänga dig nån dag förhoppningsvis

i wanna see lauren stripped of all her cash and forced to suck dick behind dumpsters just to survive