>>134533360

Archived it for you
archive.is/AMRUL

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/9249/mayor-minneapolis-releases-insane-statement-about-michael-qazvini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you a bot

This is the first time on pol since this has EVER been addressed.

Mohammed, A black immigrant from Ethiopia, who is also the responding officer, shoots and kills this poor woman after making the call to 911 of a trespasser on her property.

When the police arrived she approached the police vehicle and the Muslim cop went allahu akabar on her ass by shooting her though the driver side window as he sat on the passenger seat. Even though both officers had body cams, no officer at any point turned them on.

Where are the protesters? Where are the riots? Where is the justice? Remember Waco Texas.

leftist cuck killed by the immigrant she forced into the country and police force?

sounds like natural selection to me

are you?

Ther Mayor of Minneapolis is a Muslim sympathiser ...probably a Islamic convert too!

dailywire.com/news/9249/mayor-minneapolis-releases-insane-statement-about-michael-qazvini

What makes her a leftist cuck? Seriously? Is it because she is Australian because there is nothing anywhere that I have seen to implicate otherwise.

I didn't know that, many have started to demand that she steps down though, so that is a good thing.

divide and conquer jew tricks. there are no white victims.

Sub 70 IQ Somalia nigger killed a white person. Hang him. Those subhuman shitskins don't belong here.

It's a shame Minnesota doesn't have the needle. I'd love to watch this pig lie paralyzed and futilely gasping for air while his veins burn like white-hot iron.

Care to elaborate? Because all I see is the oppressive cops narrative. But why then is it white victim story and not a black victim? Why is the cop not only black, but Muslim?

Great, this is sure sliding. Commies afraid or something because it was a mussie?

Okay while you were killing niggers it was kind of funny. Now you killed one of ours. I am personally funding a shipment of emu's into LA.. have fun mutherfuckers!

>body cams,
Also the funding dashcam iirc. And who shoots through a car door across their buddy? I thought it was an ND originally till it turned out he shot more than once (unless he panicked, lost control of his weapon)

who cares isnt she jewish?

She was a yoga teacher and "spiritual teacher" that never had kids at the age of 40. Take a wild guess.

Based Norwegian Archivist is the hero Sup Forums needs, not the one it deserves.

He is singlehandedly denying thousands of dollars worth of ads and shit to the elites. God bless you, you magnificent faggot .

Don't you mean Minneapolis? That is the town that is had the dirty cop. Then again displacing mexicans with emus would be funny as hell.

Did you mean send reinforcements? We seemed to already have at least 3 enemy basis on our territory.

I had heard that she was a yoga teacher but come on, noone ever put in the paper she was a jew, even though it would sorta make a bit of sense.

And most yoga instructors tend to be "spiritual" which I have no idea why really. The art of staying flexible. That or Tai Chi or hell, morning calisthenics is something that no one does, and look at it, America the fat asses of burgerland. Nothing wrong with staying fit but it is all the other bullshit that gets shoved along with it.

Still yogies tend to be more on the line of hippies than commies. Like Peace and Love and Flower Power and "We must preserve nature man and this here came from the earth so it good for me." Not "Equality and Globalism for all and Big Brother is Watching." Both have problems but eh... Not really the same thing. Why I hate political charts, they only show 2 dimensions, damn hippies are on the 3rd dimension.

Isnt she lesbian?

YAAAASSSS SLAAAYYY! QWUUEEEEENN

Autist

We should masquerade as sjws and claim that she deserved it for culturally appropriating yoga.

just filter it