American spending some time in the UK here. You guys weren't kidding...

American spending some time in the UK here. You guys weren't kidding. I can't go two minutes in London without seeing a hijab. Like maybe five minutes in Manchester.

How the fuck did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Charter#British_Empire
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>comes to UK and visit manchester & London

get the fuck out mate and kill your self

FDR insisted Churchill sign the Atlantic Charter in 1945 which had a decolonisation clause that your country used to dismantle our empire and with it brought the arrival of millions of former commonwealth subjects to the crown. Nobody opposed this because we were still high on the propaganda we invented to fight Hitler in WW2. The situation has not been resolved due to ossification, intransigence and political inertia which is enabling the death and replacement of the native English race.

What are the women like? Are they just as ugly as everyone says?

Yup. I live in London and our women are gross. It isn't even just the way they often look, it's the way they behave.
I know it's fucking bullshit, with Sadiq Khan it's only going to get worse I think. If you decide to visit again you should try different areas though, Manchester and London aren't so great.

he's in London so the "women" he is seeing are not British but rootless cosmopolitans from everywhere

Idk about Manchester but ofc you'd visit London its like visiting France or Italy and not visiting Paris or Rome. Its got to be done.

I live in the SE of London in a relatively nice part often when I get the train about 80% of people will be black/asian, its a bit strange and very different to my upbringing.

Saying that Its not "no-go" or dangerous its just simply mixed or multi-ethnic getting along in a city together? I imagine this is what the US can feel like.

Yeah I go there all the time for business and it's sad. I work with mostly UK hospitals for my job and literally 65 to 70 percent of their workforce are niggers and sandmonkeys.

I love the fact all the stupid tourists are still attracted to 55% white London instead of coming to 90% white Edinburgh (apart from during the festival but I normally go on holiday for the whole of August anyway)

I feel asian women are the future. White women are reduced to nothing but infertile, unappreciative whores.
Of course blacks and arabs off the table dont wanna make more thugs and terrorists.

But some asian countries have a rich cultural heritage, that invented and contributed to society.

Im leaning towards Aryan-Asianism as the future to preserve western civilisation.

Niggers of various variety infiltrated that country. Duh.

>London
literally nothing of value left in there.
Go to york if you want a real english city and to feel a bit of tradition.

Firstly during ww1 fuckers from the colonies decided they would come over and make themselves at home whilst the men were out fighting.
after ww1 ended they started crying and claiming discrimination when they were told to fuck off.
The word Racist became a thing.

The rest is history in progress.

where else would you recommend besides Edinburgh?

I want to visit, but London is out.

/thread

See the sights up north, there's fuck all but whites up here.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/

It really depends on where you are.

OP here. Everyone is London is hideous, but in there are a lot of hot white girls in Manchester, from what I've seen.

But if you mix your white with black you get a beautiful darker-toned child with amazing mental and physical capabilities.

The Highlands are amazing, can't really comment on much of England though. Aside from London/Birmingham/Manchester/Newcastle I've been to Yorkshire, Devon and Cornwall and they're all pretty aesthetic

>See the sights up north, there's fuck all but whites up here.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/
Complaining about your local boondocks is part of country culture. Instant integration! :D

Wikipedia disagrees with you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Charter#British_Empire

> Churchill rejected its universal applicability when it came to the self-determination of subject nations such as British India. Mahatma Gandhi in 1942 wrote to President Roosevelt: "I venture to think that the Allied declaration that the Allies are fighting to make the world safe for the freedom of the individual and for democracy sounds hollow so long as India and for that matter Africa are exploited by Great Britain..."[22] While self-determination was Roosevelt's guiding principle, he was reluctant to place pressure on the British in regard to India and other colonial possessions as they were fighting for their lives in a war in which the United States was not a participant.[23] Gandhi refused to help either the British or the American war effort against Germany and Japan in any way, and Roosevelt chose to back Churchill.

The few that come this far out here always complain there's no Halal buchers or something and head off down south.

Wow, you're right I guess we never decolonised at all and that we still rule India to this day.

Sometimes, on the browner trains into San Francisco. I don't recall whether it was as high as 80% though.

This.

But maybe it was for reasons other than the Atlantic Charter. You only lost your African colonies in the 60s IIRC anyway.

Yeah. So? The christians may think it's nice up there.

Since Islam is an incarnation of traditionfaggotry and conservatism, I blame conservatives. In a less stuck up and frigid society (like Germany), girls from Muslim families are far more inclined to drop that shit and become normal. You see far less hijabs in Germany because of this. Blame the conservatives.

You're a moron and you've never been in a large city.

The "Winds of Change"

AKA submission to the false God of Whig History

Sup Forums is always right!

That's just the thing. I live in Hannover. Muzzies flee German cities in droves due to fear of mass westernization. I've mingled with slutty Arab chicks on more than one occasion. Islam doesn't actually survive here.

some women in europe thought they could play 16D tic tac toe only to find they had signed the white mans death sentence

at this point the men are reclaiming their roles in europe and the faggy cabal is being suppressed in small burst but its a race against the clock

nobody knows if they will succeed . regardless of the history of europe and how dark some of it is there is no reason why they should just give up and die. white women thought that minorities equal feminist support so no whites equals 100% feminist support in their minds. to them gender is more important than race

My only knowledge of London comes from when watched pic related. It seemed like a nice, vibrant, cosmopolitan city.

I guess they forgot to add all the arabs and Pakis.

This. Went to York about 5 months ago, amazing place. Was actually on a train back from pic related (Whitby, On the East Yorkshire coast, one of my favorite places in the world), but the journey costs a lot, so if you split it into 2 journeys ('change' at York) you save about £40, so we decided to spend the day there. Lugged all our luggage around and everything.

I know I wrote a blog over fuck all, but my point is there are so many good parts of England (and whole of UK for that matter) yet you faggots always complain about the same places (big cities taken over by mudslimes).

forgot pic because blogpost

London isn't England. Never really has been DESU.

>gandhi dares to preach about freedom and democracy
>keeps the caste system and let's muslims invade his country
>abuses his pregnant wife

why was he such a fucking cunt?

I am also Edinburgh master race but pls stop advertising it we are full

Come to Scotland, despite all the cuck memes were still 96% white, also avoid Glasgow

I wonder if the Scots will let the English seek refuge up there after all that we've been through....

>Posts picture of serial child rapist, former PM

Umm this board is a Paki free zone, I know your kind very much appreciate a spot of anally raping little boys but that's not the human way.

Go home, paki.

There are tons of good looking women in London, it's just that very few of them are british

Its 45-47% white British at most, why would continental Niggers move to London when plenty of work outside?

you guys deserve all of thi shit for having a queen who gives a fuck about you people

If you help us rebuild Hadrians wall you can stay.

>Geeev ma jerrrbbbb woit Mon allllllah all LA LA LA
>More Arabas Ala ala ala

Pic related. I hope these rats drown or return to their shitty desert.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

the UK has never been monocultural but theyve had brownies for like... a really long time

youre just another sheltered right wing kiddo with no real knowledge of the world and society

>But if you mix your white with black you get a beautiful darker-toned child with amazing mental and physical capabilities.

hahahaha

>The left actually think this.

You're having a laugh, what actually happens is your get a nigger personallity, with a lightish tone. So still shit.

>theyve had brownies for like... a really long time

This is nonsense. We have an extraordinarily tiny number of non-whites (less than 0.1%) in various port cities pre-1900 and all of our non-white influx has happened post-1945. This is entirely a new and modernist phenomenon.

>goes to Manchester and London

Are you going to Birmingham as well lad? Visit the whiter cities

Brit spending some time in America here, you guys were literally right, I can't go two minutes without seeing a shitskin, like maybe 5 minutes in Maine..

How the fuck did this happen?

well i do like irn-bru a lot

I would like to, yeah. I went to Bath and enjoyed it there very much.

I wanna slide my haram inside this bitch.