Israel/Palestine General

Looks like it's finally time for this thread.

>Riots in A-Tur, Silwan, Salaman, Ras Al-Amud, Abu Dis neighborhoods of East Jerusalem
>Riots also at Ni'lin, north Sinjil, Ramallah, Rachel’s Tom, Tuqu, Hebron and Qalandiya Checkpoint
>Rioters attempting to reach the Lion's Gate, police are blocking them
>Riots planned for tonight in Umm El-Fahem, Tayibe, Qalanswe and Nazareth
>Palestinians reporting 390 injured since Friday plus 3 dead, many Israeli cops injured as well
>Meanwhile 3 Israelis killed + 1 injured after a terrorist broke into their home and stabbed them at dinner
>IDF has completely cut off access to the adjacent village the attacker was from, it's on complete lockdown and door-to-door raids are being carried out
>Palestinian Authority freezes all ties with Israel on all levels
>Electricity cut to many East Jerusalem neighborhoods including the Temple Mount
>Massive troop deployments being called up to West Bank and Jerusalem, including reservists
>Palestinian officials claiming the "third Intifada has begun"
>All this over a bunch of fucking metal detectors

Ruptly livestream of the Lion's Gate is currently offline at time of posting but you can monitor to see if it goes back up:
youtube.com/watch?v=mitRDF8y4O8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iYkjG
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UME5RidM7ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

hope you're proud of that

The funny part is, Israeli occupation is pretty much the only thing keeping Palestine from descending into an all-out civil war between Hamas and Fatah. If the Israelis weren't around Palestine would be Syria v2.0.

wow you're like robin hood after all

fuck off aids ridden pedo

archive.is/iYkjG
>Three Palestinians Killed in Clashes With Israel as Thousands Protest Over Temple Mount
>Clashes have taken place in Jerusalem, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as a result of new security measures installed at the Temple Mount complex in response to Sunday's attack that left two police officers dead

Israeli CNN, everyone

>He thinks Arabs are capable of sustaining a stable democracy

Did you idiots learn nothing from the Arab spring?

Kill Palestinians.
Destroy Palestinian houses.
Anger the commies and the mudshits.
Show us the path.

phosphous is needed.

Digits confirm.

I prefer carpet bombing desu

Would have worked out if it wasn't for your meddling (((friends))).

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SINGING A SONG OF ANGRY MEN?
IT IS A MUSIC OF A PEOPLE
WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!

>Jews and arabs

Defense Minister and Chief of Staff are currently visiting the house where the terrorist attack took place.

Yes but it is beautiful to watch.

>liveleak.com/view?i=8ce_1447437359

Yeah, that's how we germans tried to bring peace all over Europe back then, too.

Inb4 Trump sends troops to Israel

WHEN NEGROS WERE IN EGYPT LAND
LET MY PEOPLE GO

>Show us the path.
Pic related.

oh no
stay safe jew dudes

Imagine standing right in the middle of this

God damn it's like unholy hellfire is raining from the sky

And they don't even appreciate all you've done for them, eh?

Death to all jews.

May Allah or whoever give many blessings to Hamas and random people so they can terrorize jews of all ages and genders, may those kikes die, get impaired, basically let them suffer in misery in that stolen arid desert rat-land of theirs.

The big mutilated dick standoff, jews vs muzzies!

It's a riveting match! Can you imagine how glorious it would be if another member of mutilated dick club joined in, the Fat Burger Jewmerican Goy? What a festival of stupidity that would be, kikes, burgers and muzzies duking it out in the desert hahaahahha.

Death to jews tho.

>Flag
More like blow yourself up in your case.

>"Jewish" land
>"Israel"
>UN hater Jews when UN create Israel
>Jews and Muslims instead of races of origin
What countries did all those Jews come from to Israel? We can firmly confirm Palestinians have more heritage to that land than Jews.

This meme has never ever been more relevant than now.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Your gross disregard for humanity makes me hope that a rocket busts through your roof and splatters your brains all over your horrified family. I'd love to hear the subversive lies coming out of your mouth as it is ripped apart by an incredible explosive force.

How do you see the situation 10 years from now? Pretty much the same?

What a shit show.

That wouldn't be very pleasant

Dude, we are talking about Arabs. Who the hell cares.

>>>/leftypol/

back

you need to go back

>never

Nothing wrong with Arabs in Arab lands, Arabs are wrong when they are here, same goes for Jews, Africans and Mexicans.

Be a jew

> small dick
> huge nose
> bald spot covering hat "for religious purpose"
> dick suck ritual on infants
> against the law to marry non jewish wife

No different than muzzies. What's the difference between muzzies and jew rats?

> dicks mutilated - check
> religious fanatics - check
> incest rampant - check
> hates harmony and peace - check
> thrives in destruction - check

I don't get why kikes and palestinians don't mesh. It's probably the case of cabin fever LOL.

LET THE ISRAEL BURN

Muslims will always try to invade non-Muslim lands anyway. If they get killed or kill themselves it's only bonus.

No need to talk about "humanity" when you refer to shitskins.

Two of my friends died in Iraq for kike lies and greed. One of them killed child soldiers, patriot country boys defending their home. All for Greater Israel. No. No more, ever.

I don't care about American stupidity and military failures.

you think this may be start of thrid intafad?

>Muzzie LARPing as a kuffar

You're not fooling anyone Ahmet.

Sure blow my load all over your bitches face.

Do it faggot. I actually love terror attacks, to see Parisian leftists getting killed is always a tasty pleasure.

They fight for money and land equals money. Some Jews and Arabs want to be in every country on the planet. Both might be wrong, but still the land belongs to people who have more origin tied to it. Jews nowadays come from Canada to Israel, how the fuck do Canadians own Israel before Palestinians?

1.my dick is big
2.my nose is normal sized
3.i don't wear and even if i had its actoully a pretty nice hat
4. le meme
5.whats wrong with that?

You should rather ask: what the fuck is a Palestinian? Why did they also want to create a state in Jordan? Why was the land empty before the XIXth century?

Jews and Arabs were both settlers.

What a fucking tryhard you are...

Jewwwwwwwww hahahahahaha AAHHAHAHA a fucking JEW hahahahahahha for fuck sake LMFAO....

Chosen people HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH chosen faggots.

I love the Yuro mental gymnastics every time a Truck of Peace comes along, it's 10/10 hillarious

Your friends died because America has a interest in maintaining hegemony in that part of the world.

Same reason for every war America gets involved in. You would think after the Vietnam war the U.S would stop intervening.

You are so wrong. UN created Israel and international water on which refugees are transported and UN also created refugee laws and UN also is international organization for migration. Enemy is Jews and Americans, without them Muslims wouldn't be coming here. First blame always goes to those who wrote laws that allow migration of Muslim, not Muslims themselves. What is 100% certain is that Muslims didn't write a single migration, borderless law in Europe.

why do you type so autisticly?

For those interested on what fun Magnesium is:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1955_Le_Mans_disaster

>two cars collide
>83 dead, almost 200 injured

There's documentaries on it too, not sure if they have footage of what happens when you put water on the flames

That fucking edge...dont wish harm on your own people you stupid nigger.

>my dick is big

HEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

What is it, a 4.5 inch monster schlong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Being this incapable of coming up with anything resembling an argument

>Reddit spacing

its a 7 incher

>greentexting a link

why do people do this

Yeah this is hilarious.

>"Refugees welcome!"
>*get struck by a truck*
>Shit our son died in a terror attack.. let's collect money for refugees

True story.

Jews literally are in every country besides being in Israel. If they want to make an argument they should 100% fuck off from USA and Europe to Israel. Can't be that a same Jew has home in Russia, USA, Israel, France and then cry about loss of homeland in Israel.

Suicide is never the answer, you are a bad religion

I hate it too.
>double click to highlight
>highlight the >

Muslims are invaders and enemies since centuries, you know.

Kill every single one of those goatfuckers.

NYC neocon jews (dual citizenship) lied their way into it. The PNAC plan, the new axis of evil.

Why do you love oppressing people so much?

I agree with this statement. Or at least only have the Israeli nationality.

you sure seem to be concerned with other men's dicks

With help from the fake news monopoly. Highly diverse industry.

India loves Israel, isn't it?
You have the same goatfuckers in the Kashmir after all
Crying for "muh land"

pathetic bad shill right there

>in reality
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UME5RidM7ds

>Muslims
>people

from where you got your statistics 3rd world country flag

10/10 glorious

>oppressing
They are the one who not long a go started shoting in Temple Mount

shoo shoo run away monkey.

Muslims are the enemy of our lands, not the enemy of their lands. Giving Jews what they want won't automagically remove Muslim from your land, how many centuries more do you need to understand this fact, how many crusades do you need to understand that giving Jews something won't remove your problem?

why would anyone shill with an Israeli flag?

Holy shit they have smartphones in hell?

I thought you use centimeters like normal human beings

The land was empty. The Palestinian people is a meme. Just let them kill each other as they always do.

And "Muslim lands" have not always been Muslim. Like Paris for instance

So that normal human beings can't tell who is jewing who.

Pol is so fuckin ruined, I've never seen so many rat flags in one thread, one after another satanic star...

Awful what happened...rip pol

Death to all jews.

Misrad HaHasbara has awarded you 0.80 credits for this post. You're only 19958 credits away from being able to turn them in for a house in Yitzhar!

It's almost as if they had reason at all to attack occupying military personal

> cops on holy site get stabbed
> metal detector gates get installed which is standart procedure for literally every other high traffic public place in Israel
> ree oppression we should be free to stab people

t. summerfag

Never seen your autistic typing in any other Israel-related thread before

shit i might start shilling if this is what they get paid

Let the Arabs have their part of the country and they'll quit blowing you up

Retards

Yeah we have the same kebab problem in kashmir. Israel deals with its kebab problem much more effectively though.

>junaid thinks I'm a Hindu
>junaid thinks that pic offends me

It would be best if we didn't had to know of existence of either Jews, nor Muslims, but they keep on creating wars and we have to participate in their stupid religious wars and then rescue refugees, like if that was my problem.

At least they are giving there proxies a break for a change.