ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSACs0BkUU
youtu.be/2U-phsjiZcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Corsica_(1553)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_conquests,_sieges_and_landings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shit that never happened

Whats the verdict on Young Turks(not these faggots)

Were they good or bad for the Empire?

hided and fuck of turkroach

Oh look the empire that consists mostly of sand. You could also put oceans into its borders so it would seem even bigger!

You called?

Mad that you got conquered more times than you can count

What's this?

>yfw you get utterly humiliated by an orphan romanian prince

LOOOL

daily reminder turks are slav rape babies
and also gay

t.jewish slave

t. Roach

That's why all the countries you occupied hate roaches with passion. One day Turkey will get reduced to eastern anatolia.

Erdogan is Pontic Greek by blood. A true traitor for his race. That's another sucess of islam.

One day Greek butthurt will power the entire world.
Oh wait it already does kek!

DAS RITE

I want to know why iceland is coloured because im pretty sure that didnt happen, and since hes a turk i assume thats supposed to be the ottoman empire, which that map just doesnt show

HAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked roach!

Am I missing something with that Iceland coloured in?

Keep Constantinople tidy for us please. And don't worry about blue mosque, it will be demolished anyway.

Will you acknowledge the Armenian genocide?

Ummm try again, sweetie.

Watch this first:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSACs0BkUU

Then this:

youtu.be/2U-phsjiZcE

Well the ottomans never took southern spain, the two sicilies, sardinia, corsica, etc either. It's a pretty weird map, it doesn't fit the umayyad caliphate either, probably the largest muslim empire.

Fucking roaches...

This triggers the Ottoroach.

ottomans in south Spain? Catalonia?

kek what a bullshit

Shut up turd, Ottman empire is shit compared to American Empire

That's not the British Empire.

Seriously, all those places in green aren't nations anybody in their right mind would want to live in voluntarily.

Former Anglo colonies on the other hand...

>greatest empire
>only managed to conquer spearchuckers
>got btfo by Austria and Greece

Fuck off.

One day we will exterminate them.

Come on mate, Byzantium was the best place on earth.

Amen to that shit, brother.

>was
Indeed.

Can be again. It just has a pest problem at the moment.

>1935, Kurdish
>9.3%
>1945, Kurdish
>7.9%
>1965, Kurdish
>6.9%
>2008, Kurdish
>18%

What happened? Will Turkey get Trianoned? Wasn't Erdogan supposed to stop this by encouraging Turkish birthrates and uniting Kurds and Turks under Islam? Did he fail to stop the demographic trends? Will the Kurds eventually take over more of Turkey?

Pls stay safe Jumurdzsák!

The entire continent has a pest problem, fampai

Can't even win against a smaller nation.

Can't argue with that. Although the biggest pest on the island is Jews.

So Erdogan is Turkeys rural and suburban retards candidate?

Ottomans hate him!
Local french manlet-general discovers one weird trick to fight the roach menace. For $5 you can hear the secret behind his stunning results!
LEARN THE TRUTH NOW

>this triggers the turk

all you Sandniggers are Living your last days. in a Generation from now, turkey will be Majority Kurd (and thats not a good thing either since Kurds are also Sandniggers like you), and turkey will be destroyed from within. you and your Leader Erdogollum are pissing off everyone with you Neo-Ottoman ambitions and delusional dreams. you turks will be BTFO'd soon.... very soon, but by who? look at my flag for a hint.

your done for Roach, Day of the Raid will come soon.

Turkey is gonna get Kurd'd and then the ethnic Turks will move to Germany and the ethnic Germans will move to America or Australia or NZ until everyone is a migrant and no one has an ethnic homeland and then no uprisings will ever occur.
No one will have an ethnic homeland, that is, except for the JEWS
But they'll get Ethiopian'd soon enough. Or Arab'd

Within two generations western Europe will be majority brown and even if you get ride of brownies you still dying

enver was based
territories the ottomans controlled, i don't know about spain but here's for the others
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Corsica_(1553)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_conquests,_sieges_and_landings

fuck you Dune Coon. anything can change Dramatically (especially for you) within 2 Generations. whos to say thete wont be a Fourth Reich in those 2 Generations, and you Sandniggers getting Holocausted FOR REALZ???? you cant predict the future, and i cant either, but i know my Future is more likely than yours. fuck off back to your Sandbox Ahmed, before its too late. (and it will be too late for many of your brothers and sisters *Evil Grin*) its not over without a Fight.

Not knowing what trade routes are.

Scanderbeg

islam may be a joke but your country is the punch line

Wait, people actually bite this? I just usually scroll past.

Nice b8 roach

Iceland and south iberia were never part of otoman empire you dum fuck, this map is fake. But coming from a turk tha's not a surprise.

u wot lad?

The ottoman empire never conquered:
South Italy
South spain
Arabia
Ethiopia
Never went that south in Africa
Ukraine
Iceland

Nice bait btw

Is it though?
Not him, but faggot keeps repeating this low-tier, repetitive bait couple times a week.
I'm now inclined to think he is doing some sort of PsyOp.
verdimsage'i.com

>French

>we discuss the sickest empire in history

All of my family lived in Tsarist Russia
My greatgreatgrandfather was tsarist officer and stationed with his regiment in Bukhara for many years. His son was borned in this city

Apart of that 90% members of my family were from Kholm Governorate

and Turks are muslim shit
Tsarist Empire was the greatest

my eyes

You Europeans will get rapes and massacres for all your crimes against Muslim ethnicities eye for eye :)

central anatolia*

Eastern Anatolia is rightful Kurdish/Armenian clay.

"Dear Refik,

Perhaps I write you too much. But I am content with this. I want to keep myself connected to you with a material and spiritual tie, made of paper, that extends through all these distances, with these letters I am flying to you from where I am standing. Is where the direction our communication is going boring you? The last time I had written to you from Niğde, and went to inspect all of the province's accidents. I am writing this second letter again from Niğde, during the end of this session that lasted twenty days, and despite many breaks in vines and gardens, left no memories of genuine joy. What to write you about the Anatolian folk I have seen, I do not know.

First of all, who are living in this region? What type of a creature is the maker of the ruins that are seen? Understanding this by looking at the colorless piles of wrecks we see as villages and towns, has never been possible. I hold the opinion that one must use the genus of ants as a referance when classifying the Anatolian villager. Had one crossed this country, that burned under an awesome sun due to treelessness at day and stretched with the noises of all bugs under the most beautiful starts at night, at any hour, they would have wandered upon the hard working conditions of a people busy only with producing their food, numbed with the constant idea of "nourishment", joyless and tired. All these people whose faces are as red as if they have just left the front of hellish oven, lips cracked, hands blackening, are seen busy with either reaping foodstuffs, carrying them, flinging them, or dragging them away to their storages. Just like ants, just like ants...

owever, it is not possible to not feel deeply pained by the pointless lives, wasted rigorous works of these mindless brethren after realizing that these men who have rejected and terminated all dexterity of the mind for the gains of their bellies are very far away from satisfying their bellies too, by waking up with the gas and cramps caused by the dire water-cooked beans that were brought to the table as a delicious meal, in the morning after a night spent in the house of their richest.

Refik; in Ankara, I met with the high ranking seniors of a medical committe the German Empire sent to research the diseases of Anatolia. These ones have concluded, by examining every patient free of charge since a year, and making their examinations on healthy people as much as possible(like students), that the bellies of the Turks of Anatolia are loaded with worms and their bloods are filled with parasites secreted by these worms. Do you know the cause of this situation, that is threatening the genus with an imminent extinction? Malnutrition.

you spelt jews wrong senpai.

It's almost like you are asking for shitstorm with these threads. Why do you need to get a slap in the face all the time? Unless you are a proxy troll, a Kurd or an Armenian asking for some ass-whipping for your Turks.

Either way it's shit. /thread

As queer as this seems, the Turks of Anatolia do not yet know of even the making of bread. What they eat is an unleavened doug that, one should ask of to the stomachs of those who eat it. Without exceptions, their vehicle of transportation is the kağnı. This tool, which even the cruelest of thoughts about oxen and animals of such kind held captive by them can not hope to match the invention of—that is also cumbersome, crampy, and unfit for its intended purpose—is without a doubt a discovery and tool of the Stone Age. The kağnı is not a cart, but a monster that sticks its pipes to the vital parts to the animal and by that means drains the blood and life of the animal. As I saw the misery the innocent animals went through under the yoke of these kağnıs that, with their overall appearance, looked more like huge and horrible cockroaches than cars from afar; resembling the primative carts drawn with their rods and standing wagoners on the stones belonging to the ages of tare weights and great padishahs, I doubted whether if the calm peasants driving them had souls like men did, or not.

That map is the Turkish equivalent of China claiming all of the ocean belongs to them only world powers actually take China seriously.

*Assyrian and Armenian not kurdish

The skillfulness of the Anatolians are seen only in the usage of ox dung and in the diversity of the ways they find of putting it in a state ready for use. The value of dung among these people is astonishing. When the herds leave for the grasslands or when they enter the town, women and children dive on the ground with their arms smeared up to the elbow and their pupils protruding with greed, in order to gather the smallest piece of shit dropping from ox asses, by not diverting their attentions away from ox buttocks as if their eyes are drawn on attractive things and running with rapid steps with the fear of getting left behind by hundreds of rivals. These turds are gathered, filled in baskets, taken to houses, and finally kneaded like doughs of gold; golden necklaced young women knead them with their white arms, shape them to neat circles, and stick them on the walls to let them dry. The walls of Anatolia are coated with these ox excrements. That pleasant smell is inhaled in all of its weathers. Its meals, milks, breads are all unhandleable with the smell of dung smoke. Instead of the ancient Egyptians, the Anatolians should have venerated the ox Apis. The ox, is the source of life in general here.

When it comes to their houses, they too are like so: The walls are made of unsculpted stone, grass and twigs, randomly placed; the way they are in stork's nests. Do you know what a chimney is? A jug with a broken bottom. Around Kızılırmak, flat-out resigning of house building, they live like birds in caves they carve out to existance by making use of soil's material properties. Half an our down from Nevşehir there is such a village named Güvercinlik[pigeon loft] that is made of caverns, it is indeed fit only for being a pigeon loft. Anatolia, is completely devoid of cleanliness. Like Celal the Bearded has said, even yogurt that is a most delicious invention of theirs, is nothing but a product of filth. You too know that, if a dirty piece of iron or an old silver coin is dropped in boiled milk, it will immediately turn to yogurt.

Anatolia, is poxy from one end to the other. The Anatolians' beauty as well is spoiled. If a look was taken at the crowd of a village, a town, or a city, so many lames, so various types of lames, so many dwarfs, haunchbacks, blind, and crippled-armed ones would be seen, one would think that they were looking around with a looking-glass that distorted the shape of material. With this, one should confess that their beauties are unmatched when they are beautiful. Well proportioned, baggy trouser wearing Anatolian women who look at people with black, deep, and [causing]trembling eyes; how will I forget you? Their youths sometimes represent the most perfect examples of mankind. However, these ones are rare, Refik.

While there are many more things to write about Anatolians I am ending this subject here to not give the letter the appearance of a humorous article. It seems the travel of Anatolia is ending for me. And I am not saddened by this. The inspection of Niğde has ended. The amount I have earned since the day I joined İâşe Heyet-i Teftişiyesi(probably committe of inspectors) has reached two thousand liras. I lost a lot of money. First my health detoriated. I ate a lot of goat meat. I also spent a lot of my money on unnecessary things, and got displaced after losing so much of my comfort. Soon, maybe in three days, I am coming to Istanbul."

Ahmet Haşim, writer from Baghdad who was once sent by the Ottoman government to inspect Central Anatolia.

Yes, great empire, 10/10.

>higher total GDP than the entire European Union combined
Feels good to be living in the most powerful empire to have ever existed

fuck off

If there's a whitecountry you should not fuck with, that's portugal, they always win and always in minority.

Sorry I get edgy I don't hate Europeans

>ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history
Okay, let's.

Landmasses don't matter. The seas do. But this is too hard to understand for OP.

The feels.

Ottomans caused the Protestant reformation and translations of the Bible into Germand and English so I am happy with what they did.

>falling for the GDP meme XDDDD
THE GREAT AMERICAN EMPIRE!!! XDDDD

kys mcrib

>most powerful empire ever
>hasn't won a war since 1945

that was actually really inspiring thank you user

Rome!

I am going to try being non-biased as possible but you aren't even in the top 5. Sure you had a shitton of land and strong millitary but after the 17th century you kept lagging in almost every aspect compared to the Western empires. You were seen as barbaric and the only thing you contributed to this world is torture and genocide.

>America is literally king of the world after just a couple hundred years of existence
>Euro countries are completely insignificant in comparison, even though they've had many hundreds of years to mature
I can understand why you Eurofaggots get so butthurt
>hiding your flags
kek

>Tfw the timeline was accurate until Le Pen lost at the end

The only thing america has going for it is being the largest paper tiger in human history that literally cant even beat sand people or rice farmers

Don't give up on Macron. The French passed on rule 63 Trump, but they may have elected french Hitler! He is as the god Jupiter, thoughts too complex for you average journalist!

Truly a great empire. Nice and contiguous unlike some """empires"""

People get together
With others
That look like them
They love each other
And grow old together

People grow old together
With others
That look like them
They grow
Sick of the other
But they need
One another

They need
One another

How does it feel to only have half of the Roman Empire?

When will t*Rk pay reparations to the White people they oppressed for centuries in the Balkans? Th t*Rk destroys and genocides anyone they come near.

The real Turkish empire was founded by the black man.

Indeed