If you want to support assad, just buy made in syria products. here i bought some syrian olive oil and grapes...

if you want to support assad, just buy made in syria products. here i bought some syrian olive oil and grapes. delicious!

Other urls found in this thread:

world.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's actually a good idea. Will look for made in syria. datils or nuts.

woopsie, update here. made in idlib, so its supporting the FSA. im sorry guys

Syria seems like a place that would grow dates. I bet you they grow dates. Im going to look for some Syrian dates.

I would buy some dates to help Syria, but Im American so I pretty much buy what ever I want whatever the consequences. But I do like dates.

Would you believe it I've never actually had dates before? Dates are essentially just halaal prunes right?

theyre nothing like prunes

No dates are much different. Too sweet for my tastes, though, just like when they dump a cup of sugar into the tea.

Not sure if I've ever seen anything from Syria at the store. Guess I'll have a look. Pretty hard as it is just to find some brexit food.

I have a can of Syrian latakian pipe tobacco that I use to spice my roll ups, it's pretty good.
I don't know if I can get another one with all that shit going on though.

you have 2 different kinds tho. but i think its the way they make them. theres big ones with still alot of stuff in it. theyre extremely sweat. then oyu have the ones which i guess are more dried and arent as sweet

The ones I've are usually from like Turkey or thereabouts. Dried and maybe the shape of half of your pinky finger.

Prunes, being dried plums, taste entirely different. They're usually sticky from the sugar, but it's not sickly sweet like a kumquat.

Idlib is liberated, no?

Where do you buy them?

Aleppo soap is really good

Umm you know Assad supports ISIS, just like all the other regimes in the Middle East, right?

Buying food from ISIS literally keeps them alive and able to commit suicide attacks against westerners.

This is a good thread

Long live Assad fuck CIA and ISIS

Utterly retarded post
Do better, CIA nigger

ISIS is Assad

where did you buy it? supermarket chain or some Turkish shop?

Closest products I've ever seen in Burgerland are from Lebanon.

Sad stuff. I will continue to offer prayers to our God for the victory of Pres. Assad.

>drumpf works with russia for syrian cease-fire
>drumpf puts the screws to the deep state
>the astroturfing shills come out in force

4.49 for some fucking olive oil? Tering jantje...

All the proceeds go to ISIS so stick up

world.liveuamap.com/
it tastes really fucking good. better than greek or italian i must say

You need to wrap them in bacon with a point of goat cheese, and fry them.
And them cry.

Inside is actually outside
The sun is dark and cold

Dates are basically pure brown sugar.