Why males can free hand cum and orgasm only through anal stimulation?

Why males can free hand cum and orgasm only through anal stimulation?
What is nature saying us with this? So some males can serve as "woman" to other males?

>some males can serve as "woman" to other males

No but when you wife gives you a sloppy bj she can also push the g spot so you orgasm stronger

god damnit. how the hell can you be this retarded?

You would need something bigger

>What is nature saying us with this?
That's there's only a finite amount of space for body organs

>saying us
Wow, you're both gay AND retarded

thats made so taking a shit is a pleasure.
stuffing anything in the ass is just wrong and against nature.

Lucky bastard. Had a gay friend once who was all about taking shits. Literally nothing for me.

you don't feel any kind of pleasure or Relaxation when taking a fat ogre shit?

It's a satisfying relief, but not pleasurable sexually in any fashion. My guess is that different guys are built differently. It's quite an entirely different thing to push on my prostate.

Same reason why looking around on a bright sunny day can make you sneeze

this

literally shitting sometimes gives me a hardon

>implying sodomy is genetically selected for
>sodomites who take it up the ass and get pleasure from that are more likely than others to pass on their genes
6/10 made me respond, albeit with a sage

>studies show
Yeah? Which ones?

>smallcockhumiliationnhomage.tumblr.com

I got my PhD from that school.

nothing beats a feminine dick cumming from anal desu

Taking a stick and lobotomizing yourself can give you pleasure if you hit the right nerves.

Because boys were made for pleasure, and girls for reproduction. It's no wonder that every culture ever from Japan to Rome were aware of this and either indulged on a mass scale, or tried to violently supress it cause "muh womyn's feelings".

God damn it you bong, have some biology lessons. Its not plasure induced boner but muscles/shit blocked veins and prostate presure.