Is this true, Sup Forums? Reddit has got wiser to your tricks

Is this true, Sup Forums? Reddit has got wiser to your tricks.

>leftists calling anyone a traitor

It's absolutely insane that any of them seriously think they can call Trump voters traitors to their country. The left has done everything it can in recent years to destroy anything that resembles whiteness or nationalism.

They're out of their god damn minds.

>russians
>white

I don't understand, there's no difference between people no matter where they come from, what colour they are or what language they speak?

So why can't I support a russian? They're just people exactly the same as you and aborigines.

b-but i thought there were no borders and no nations?

Russians ain't white motherfucker

>implying we are wh*te

What kind of subhuman would side with a nigger over pic related?

Nothing wrong with Belarus

This maaaaan I don't seee borders from spaaaace maaaaaan, Russians are just fellow human beeeeings maaaaaan

>being this blind
>living in the western country with the worst terrorrist attack/terrorrist arrest ratio

ew wtf is that, at least post a decent looking slav.

white russians are pretty good tbqh
I can only drink like one before it's too much though

Leftists would side with a Russian Jew over a white American.

Hillary supporters would side with a black Somalian over a white American. They are traitors to this country and they do it gleefully.

if trump voters were the majority then how come obama won two terms ? UNLESS THE MAJORITY USED TO VOTE FOR HIM ALSO.. MAKING YOUR POINT SUPERRRRRRRETARED

The black american thinks white americans should either be killed or his perpetual servants giving him free shit while apologizing.

Depends on the argument.

this, australians on the other hand are the descendants of chinese, aboriginals and and the lowest iq convicted failures coming from the dregs of the already inbred anglo society - something to be proud of Liam

Fuck off Hemi, stop raping your niece.

Ironically siding with a White American over a Putin-imported Central Asian muslamic turkchink will make me a traitor too

WOWWWW I WONDER IFTHERE'S SOME SORT OF TREND TO THAT AND THERE ARE PROPAGANDISTS HERE THAT EMPLOY HEGELIAN DIALECTICS WOWWWWW

black Americans would side with some Somali ape over a white American anytime. you can try and fight human nature but only to a certain degree

Fuck off whiteys, we don't belong to your cumskin cuckold race.

>you must side with oppressed pocs over all others just because. No matter which side presents the logical argument