Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>Lost the culture war

Well no shit. Its literally fucking "nothing".

>atheist
>still points out hes a jew

Old pasta is old and pope licks feet

let's face it, you don't have one single proof of the existence of god/thread.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

Has anyone noticed atheists are normally dyslexic brainlets

Jew is an ethnicity as well as religion.

>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
Atheism was destroyed by Feminism. Everything even remotely intellectual that women touch turns to shit.

You guys say Bible is the best book. Can you say how many times you have read it cover to cover without skipping anything during your lifetime? Give a rough estimate if you don't have exact number.

Why it is always damn hard to get Christians to answer that question whenever I ask it from them?

I support reading it cover to cover a couple of times but it's a reference book that people turn to for specific situations. Often you just need one story, moral, or example from a certain chapter or verse.

Tacitus saying "huh lots of people rioting must be jesus or somethin" 90 years after the bible was written is not evidence faggot.

>>lost the culture war.
lol. virtually every opinion any person holds, and yes, that includes christians, is shaped by secular ideas.
Christianity is what has changed over the last 500 years. Thanks to the secular ideas.

Even dawkins has wheeled back to a considerable degree on his athiest Christianity bashing because hes basically said Christianity was a shield against even worse Islam.

When your king Athiest admits he may have gone too far, you know the movement is dead.

Only twice I suppose, but I grew out of atheism quite late and had secular parents.

>atheist
>jew

Choose one and only one.

>#acceptallofus
Does this guy have dissociative identity disorder?

Nuremberg laws specifically stated that having Jewish parents makes you Jewish no matter what you believe.

>Basing your religious beliefs (or lack thereof) on other people's opinions
top cuck

It is whatever they need it to be at the time. If they want to paint you as racist it's race. Once you point out their hideous satanic religious practises you become a retarded bigot who denies them freedom of religion. There is no winning in discussing with a jew on their terms.

Their race is a rat like one. Their religion is a rat like one. Let them call themselves whatever. I'll call them rats.

Wtf is a nuremberg law?

Fresh off the boat from Reddit?

Remember according to atheists the first living organism magically assembled itself out the ass of a volcano figuratively morphed despite no dna mechanism into billions of other things after years of reproduction that was just "there" eventually became an african troglodyte who fucked his own mother or whatever had compatible parts womb included that produced conditions an umbilical cord for supporting human life etc. etc. Sex disproves atheism essentially no reproduction no life system magically developing by themselves my ass a fucking pencil won't do that and its somewhat organic but functionality and purpose is designed and crafted...fucking idiots

If you're not a newfag you will realize this is a copypasta thread by the same autistic religious Britfag who screeches at the thought of atheists. He's actually a recurring character on here. I call him autism priest.

>I call him autism priest

I.... I'm actually kind of humbled.

Thanks gaythiest.

That looks like it could be Mark Ruffalos son/daughter/thing.

>Transgender

Is this what it is now? Just call yourself a gender but not actually make the slightest bit of effort to look like what you're claiming to be?

Don't forget the rise of Jordan Peterson. Atheists now either clean your rooms and venerate your fathers or get BTFO.

It's the moment they let women into the club. Then it didn't become about anything but making women safe and powerful

>B.but muh so daddy
The numbers of Catholics and Protestants have each shrunk between three and five percentage points since 2007. The evangelical share of the American population has dropped by one percentage point since 2007.

There are more religiously unaffiliated Americans (23 percent) than Catholics (21 percent) and mainline Protestants (15 percent).

>atheist/Jew

>multiply disabled

I have no idea what that means

As an atheist I agree

American Jews are ridiculous.