Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?

Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?

there is no political solution

Read up on what happened to Yugoslavia.

You don't my friend.

>Overthrow the left wing and executing the traitor politicians.
>Exile the traitor SJW and left wing supporters to the third world.
>Slaughter the LGBT community in the streets until they are all dead.
>Eradicate Islam from Europe and make war against the Muslims until they flee.

Destruction is not a negative force in the universe.The old and rusty must be torn down to make place for the new and vibrant.Without destruction,there would be no need for creation.The world would have no purpose,except to endure.Stagnant.Static.Forever.

Any good articles?

by allah western civilization is over kaffir

when white people actually start feeling the affects of multiculturalism it will happen inevitably

build a time machine

"Blood and iron"

The beaners, Africans, and Muslims will ALWAYS act like animals that over-populate then spread out to claim new lands to feed upon.

The solution is to go after the leftist enablers who are engineering the destruction of the west to socially, racially, politically, and economically homogenize the planet.

Don't take it out on the feral pavement apes doing the only things their brains will let them do.

Take it out on the white and Jewish liberals who engineered it all.

You didn't mention the jews behind it all.
Instantly marks you for elimination.

SJW etc to the third world is an excellent idea.

Shortly afterwards, airdrop sterlising chemicals over all of africa, india and similar.

>when white people actually start feeling the affects of multiculturalism it will happen inevitably

Yeah, no.

t.56%

you can't, it's already dead.

how do you want a bunch of neckbeards to safe an continent?

"for every migrant that enters your nation, one person must voluntarily leave and move to the nation of the one being allowed in."

How many people would actually go? Could this work?

there is only 1 solution, sadly it has been made illegal and stigmatised

a purge of all marxists and postmodernists especialy propaganda.
deport all illigals and in prison or punish islamists with capital punishment.
the same should happen with all the traiturius politicians a day of the rope for them.

remove democracy and replace it with either
a constitutional monarchy
or a syndicalist republic.

This.

Sumeria - 3,000 BC.
One greedy villager "lends" his neighbour 4 baskets of grain, with the expectation of receiving 5 baskets of grain back.

The equivalent of borrowing a lawnmower from your neighbour and having to give him a strimmer back with it.
For no reason.

Execute this thing, and suddenly mankind is travelling to the stars and colonising alpha centura by 1,200AD.

>ywn go back and tell hitler how to win

We can't. The only thing we can do is go into exile and become the Jews of Asia.

You can already see the lines drawn in the sand in america and that's not even euro blood land. Some race shit is gonna go down there in the coming decades that is an inevitability

move to Switzerland build a wall and fortify from there we shall hold off the hordes but ultimately we've lost maybe 200 years from now the people will reject islam and it'll phase out like Christianity but european bloodlines will be diluted and weakened

Realistically speaking, we can't.

Have a referendum with small print.
Anyone who voted to let immigrants in is forcibly removed to the exact place the shitskin came from.
When their family members are screaming and crying while being dragged onto a cargo plane to Somalia, they might realise that their disgusting and utterly destructive world views are not compatible with civilisation.

Also, all third world immigrants are sterilised on entrance, and fitted with an explosive collar and tracking chip.

we're full fortify your own country instead

i do h8 to admit this but the further you get pushed the further extreme you have to go to counter it. soon and extreme hard right movement will be all that can save us. the most sustainable government would appear to be a democracy with infallible free speech laws protected by fascist organisations

We just need to initiate the next ice age.
Anything darker than an albino will die out in a few years or even months.
If the average temperature drops by 10 degrees, it will be enough.
Then to speed things up, we start disabling power stations and substations in nigger areas.
In fact, why haven't people been doing this already.

Shred the power stations, wreck the gas lines - mid winter in Germany would be enough to kill a lot of them, at the very least drive them out.
Help the cold and the cold will help us.
Odin wants us to work with him.

The communists realised fairly early on that the revolution wasn't going to rise naturally out of the working masses, what they needed was organisation and an intelligentsia.

We need the same, even more than they did, because the enlightenment project was already being defeated by German philosophy at the time -see critique of pure reason-.

We need the support of people of influence. They need to believe what we do, this can't be a poor man's, stupid man's movement. We need people in the academia and in positions of financial influence

if i bring a token of gold from some dead jewish families would you let me in?

If you see any in public while on patrol, push them down and steal their coat and burn it.
Or at least throw some vomit-inducing chemicals on the coat so they have to remove it.

sun tzu would be proud of you user

Stop arguing about whether White Genocide is happening, and move on to solutions. Robot armies killing off shitskin resource suckers around the world would be a good start.

Become pagan, remove shitskins, remove kikes both racial and spiritual (i.e. Christians).

good question
that gold would probably spent on refugees because our goverment are cucks
so use it to buy your wall (in your country)

indeed, there are no moderate solutions left. Conservatives won't stop mass immigration, they'll only slow it down giving us a year or 10 more time untill the foreign hordes take us over but they'll never be able to stop it. Same with libertarians, they'll give us a decent alternative in the short run but in the long run mass migration and birth rates will ensure our defeat yet again. The only real solutions left are all "radical"

Seize the military, secure the police force.
Purge the government.
Then institute measures to protect the actual people.

>fascism to protect absolute free speech
I have fashy tendencies myself, but how many layers of irony and autism are you on m8

realistically, trying to save something is a sure sign that said thing is already going down the drain

Outside the airport in Switzerland, the first contact I had was in a newsagents inside the same building.
I went to buy a mars bar simply to have change for the phone, with a 5 franc coin.
It was a negress serving me, she gave me 1 franc back.
I complained in basic german "it was 5 franc, give me my change" - it replied "it was 2 franc".
It must do the same thing constantly, thinking that people leaving the airport either won't notice she is short changing them, or lack the language to complain.
I had 5 minutes until my croas-country train, so really had no time to deal with the cunt.
But there you go, even in Switzerland, niggers and shitskins are ruining it.

Empty those out and let some humans in.

>implying there's any hope beyond an apocalypse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

>invent FTL travel
>colonize new planet
>make sure to not leave the FTL technology behind

>tfw white ethnonationalist millenarian anarcho-posadism was the correct ideology all along

i've been centre left all my life but when our culture is falling apart and so many white knights are smiling as it burns so they can feel better about themselves by selling a thousand years of history away to sandniggers yeah more extreme movements are all that's left

With lots of ammunition and the will to use it.

We don't, It's been dead for a while now.

Restart

It is how we must think and act.
Attacking them directly isn't viable, just like cockroaches or ants with a deep nest and reproduce too quickly.
Even foot fungus.

But make the site inhospitable for continued life or even just food or reproductivity, and you start winning from the outset.
Fungus can't live in a wildly varied alkalinity or acidity.
Ants need a food supply and can't continue if you disrupt their pheromone trails.
Cockroaches, more difficult - you put sticky traps on their trade routes - a war of attrition.

We must think of ways to make them living and breeding in Europe an impossibility, or so much of a hardship that Africa looks like the promised land.

The cold has kept them out since the dawn of time. The only thing allowing them to survive it now is central heating, modern clothes, and the vitamin D etc that is artificially added to foodstuffs.

Negros in the northern lands can't reproduce and become sterile without constant vitamin D supplementation. Make it happen.
They also develop rickets.

well if the laws regarding your right to vote and right to speak your mind and right to hold others and government accountable are enshrined in law and made infallible so they cannot be changed at any point(by damn bastard hippies) only a fascist organisation has the authority to protect infallible law protecting our freedom and rights

Only economic collapse (a real one where the state no longer pays) and/or ethnic conflict, all of which may or may not happen, can change the course of events.

>Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?

HHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

I see what you did there. HAHAHA. You almost made it s-seem like civilisation is... worth...saving!!! hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH.

Fucking well meme'd.

user when i become prime minister i'm making you my secretary of defence

By sorting your self out. Roughly speaking

>Right now Conservatives are feeling a lot of stress, because they know the migrant hordes are bad, our national finances are in ruins, and an economic Apocalypse is on the way to touch off violence and anarchy. We know all of this could be attenuated somewhat if our societies would accept some hardship now, but the left seems hell bent on flooring the accelerator and taking off into the Apocalypse at full speed.

>When the Apocalypse hits and K-strategists find themselves living in the K-selected environment they are designed for, I suspect their stress levels will plummet and their health will improve, in ways they would never believe. Want to feel like Superman? Watch leftists running for their lives every night on the evening news, and everyone agree how stupid leftist ideals are.

>Liberals meanwhile will experience stress unlike anything caused by Milo or Vox Day today. At the very moment when their lives will be on the line as the savages go on the offensive in the cities, liberals will become chronically sick, and unable to face any of it.

>I don’t see that aiding r-strategist survivability.

Pax Romana or nothing.

Further to this.
The negro has biologically shorter lifespans, and faster reproductive rates when compared to humans.

This seems like a problem, but it means if you interrupt that reproduction, then population in the negro will fall far faster than in the human.
Think of a measure such as chemotherapy.
The cell regeneration is interrupted - the cancer is wiped out, the normal cells survive although with difficulty.

A short, sharp chemo is what is needed.
With repeats if necessary.
Nuclear winter wouldn't be such a bad thing if done right.
Have to go now, good luck and start thinking.

You mean by cleaning your room

God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

haha
I like you.
Have to go now though, may we find one another again when you are prime minister/Emperor of the British Empire.

Eternal Anglo Churchill fat faggot doesn't name the jew.

You fuckin slime. Limey faggot. Hope Achmed rapes your mother, father and all of your siblings, you faggot.

I know what happened but i fail to see the connection. Care to explain?

>Realistically speaking, how do we save western civilization?
Realistically speaking, we are likely to lose.

You're describing the 1st amendment.
>inalienable rights that can't be taken away by any majority
Although, of course, in a (((democracy))) they will gradually be eroded as the 2nd amendment has been. The solution is a limited franchise constitutional republic, with even stronger constitutional safeguards on the rights to life, liberty and property and where democracy takes a much smaller role.
The problem in America is that it was never intended to be a mob-rule democracy. Government had a specific, limited function - the protection of inalienable rights - a democracy was merely a convenient tool for selecting the leaders of that government. 'A government of laws and not of men' - and those laws were meant to be fundamentally unchanging, and the particular men in charge almost irrelevant. Democracy was never intended to fundamentally alter the nature of government from a rights-protecting agent to a rights-violating agent (the welfare state, regulations, the draft, etc.) It was able to because the Founding Fathers, in their Enlightenment intellectual atmosphere, never suspected the rise of anti-freedom intellectual movements.

please enlighten us you mongloid

Fuck these beta-nihilists. We can be heavily outnumbered, but if we unite they can't stop us.
>keep red-piling friends, family, co-workers
>Buy guns, (if euro do it illegally) alt currencies
>hone marksmanship
>practice small unit tactics
>wait

Don't adopt a defeatist mindset. The state of the world is a challenge we are able to tackle, instead of
>A HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE PROBLEM WE CANT FIX ANYWAY FUCK IT IM OUT

>wait

You burgers are really an interesting bunch. Wait for WHAT?

This is what "muh AR15" meme does to a burger goy. What the fuck will I do if I stockpile on weapons, please enlighten me oh burger? Say for example I stockpile 50 heavy guns with 5000 rounds of ammo.

Of course this is impossible but let's say I manage to do it without the Government knowing about it (LMFAO). What then? Buy a fuckin bunker? Start a militia oh that's a really ruby good ridge idea, wacko.

Say I get 100% mental and go postal on the day mudslimes come to my town. Shoot every round with 100% precision and.......then what?

Pls explain how do I deal going against the military? Oh sorry I didn't see, I practiced small unit tactics. HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. Any recommendations for MUSIC I should put into my montage? LMAO!

Fuck outta here.

>Dont ever give up
>Become the change before telling others to do the same
>Strengthen bond with family and friends

this.
>omg a challenge, it's hard, therefore I quit
These guys are pussies, especially when there is a clear path to victory.

You buy guns (and tell everyone else who's trustworthy to do the same) so you can protect yourself when SHTF.

All I have is a Rem. 870, but that puts me miles above nearly every other person in the country.

If you live outside a city by the time people come to you and your community they're going to be weak and hungry.

if it's winter they wont even come for you at all because the first freezing rain will destroy them, while a European will just think "better put on another layer."

We're gonna balkanize and genocide then muzzies. What else?

>Wait for WHAT?
>reddit spacing
>leftist shill confirmed
Our numbers are still small, we have to grow. We will wait for the financial collapse. You're not savvy enough to see it obviously, but this will be a massive redpilling habbening.
>No way you can go up against the military GOY!
>Doesn't understand the military is full of ourguys
>Doesn't understand guerilla warfare
You have to go back

We've seen time and time again that there is no political solution.

Our only hope is that there is some sort of event that will wake up the majority of the people who are silently tolerating everything right now.

I am really concerned about what to do.. If I try something, I can take out a few people tops, and then what? Nothing changes.

We need leadership and cohesion. A clear goal to solve - together!

>we
>we're gonna save teh western civilization!111 praise kek!!
Fuck off, Reddit.

Moron nigger

You dumb faggot, the reddit meme is stale as fuck. I'm a leftist? Hahaha, no goy, I'm a red blooded right wing godfearin Man, and you, you are an american jewmerican goy, obedient to your kike masters (facts), Israel's vassal state.

If you think any group of citizens can effectively stand up to military, you are either dangerously retarded or trolling. Hope it's the ladder.

All these Right wing groups need to UNITE! We cannot win the war against the left while we are infighting! There will be time to sort out the details once we have secured our future.

This is exactly what I suspect will happen when gibmedats run out for the muds and they resort to their shitslime ways.

By hanging every larping cunt with a fantasy flag. Good start. Deus Vult can stay

Kike limey detected, hope Achmed kills your mother today, but no worry, you can complain to the COUNSEL and they will take care of it aka throw you in jail for tweeting against mudslime overlords of Britannia.

Better pack your bags and go to arid desert promised land hahahahaha SNAGGLETOOTH FAGGOT.

there is no infighting dipshit thats just shills trying to divide and conquer. But you knew that since you're here claiming we are divided, keep pushing your narratives gaslighter

Learn Chinese and migrate

If Europe was white and under the spell of communism or some massive recession, we would still know that at some point all we be right again.

But, how do you fix generations of genetic pollution? We will be minorities in this century, simply because things will have become unfixable by the time normies wake up.

This history of the West will be written in Chinese; it's what you deserve after letting every foundation of your society fall to primitive behaviours.

At least Russia can have easy land to.take over in a hundred years

>Croatian doesn't understand military or finance
>muh knawlege
>reddit spacing intensifies
You don't understand the implications of a financial collapse or how the military will be used in a breakdown in civility. What happened when US went into Iraq? Afg? Vietnam? You're a fucking moron.
KYS

The gibs have already run out, that's why we're in so much debt.

The police and military will largely go AWOL to protect their families and communities, probably taking their shit with them.

Checked

No. They run out when people can't afford to eat and when you have hyper inflation

Wow you insane bastard. Kill yourself.

It's going to get much worse, this is just the beginning. When our currency crumbles we will have hyper-inflation and will be in depression.

Wishful thinking reaching galactic levels. Comparing Vietnam chin chong war to current year. HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Your fucking police counsel on a horse your KILL YOU if they told him to do it, over a "I don't like these migrants tbqh" tweet.

Hahahahahahahha "we will guerilla our way to victory lads!" LMAO

The delusion is strong, stronger than my reddit spacing huehuehue

We export it to Mars.

All we need is a time machine and then we go back in time and save the reich!

We already have that, what with food banks. You can make all sorts of assertions about people using them but still having phones, and people just taking advantage of charity, but even if only 10% of the people that use them are genuine, that's a bad precedence to be setting as a society.

>deal with the chinese for the rest of my life

i think id rather die

is rather flee to japan like a filthy weeb

A ballot or bullet we'll retake our homes bit by bit till we've won. And all the ballots are gone

nuffin wrong with westside

Killing off all the leftists would easily solve the problem.
THe only thing that's keeping it from happening is that barrier called: Morality.