youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE
youtube.com/watch?v=ABCDPGzjalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2L3WH_zu4IY
youtube.com/watch?v=bUytKlrVS0M&ab_channel=muslimgazette
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gay.

>The Soviet Union couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Soviets are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Mongolians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When the USSR's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

I got drafted to Korea. Feels good to go and die for my benevolent government!

>Hey Jimmy, imagine there would be a device in the future so people would be connected at all times from their basement, nobody had to go outside to spent time with their friends and anonymity would allow them to insult other people all day long.

>Haha this sounds stupid, Paul. Why would anyone want this?

Oh boy, feels good to sell all future generations down the river.

WE

>tfw 50s fashion will make a comeback in the near future
youtu.be/6DLQ_fyFkzA

Looks boring honestly.

What in gods good earth is a Muslim?

>not being around niggers or sub humans
>boring

fifth hour of waiting in queue for shitpaper in the shop, hope they won't get out of stock

Btw I love our United Workers Party, I love our Militia and our Security Service, and my comment wasn't meant to offend them

Warsaw pact stronk, Capitalist USA we war you

Just bought a mosin nagant for $50 and a Garand for $75 and went out on the farm to shoot

Help! Im poor and im dying, i hate communism.

*secret police collects me*

Nice pasta

RUSSIANS WILL REMOTELY CONTROL OUR NUKES FUCKING VODKA NIGGERS

Those commies are up to something

>tfw no gf
Fucking greasers. They're low class wops. Why are they getting qts and sophisticated people like me aren't?

That's a rotten thing to say i'll beat the gay demon out of you queer faggot.

>Mosin
>$50
You fool, you could buy 5 mosins by mail order with that money

G.J. user.

I want to celebrate the Estonian Independence day but comrade käbin says thats a no-no if if i want a summer vacation in a gulag

I saw a negro look at a white woman the other day.

Not sure but I think he was dead after we finished with him.

I mean, technically this isn't wrong.

i know the name and am aquainted with everyone on my street! we all had a party to celebrate the queens birthday today, it was lots of fun. i arranged some hiking trips with a few neighbours, should be exciting. my small business is moving along nicely, with only small competition from similar stores... all in good fun! i own a great house which i'm leaving to my children... life is great.

>White America
it hurts bros. it hurts

Why won't you let me sit in the front of the bus?

SEND HELP

Fuck, shit is really going down for us in South East Asia. It will probably calm down in the next decade though.

The only guns I'm interested right now are milsurp and this makes me want to gouge my eyes out

aaaaah comradeeesss

ah yes, the 50s. that glorious decade whose conformism opened the door for future leftist subversion of the country. great times.

REEE gib negros muh rights gib gib gib gib! Also lets start the sexual revolution, no more shall stronk womminz be oppressed by monogamy!

i only was a victim

You can sit in the front of the bus in the USSR comrade.

>but bad things happened after the 50s, thus the 50s were bad.
I hope in time you realise how stupid you are.

DID ANYONE ELSE JUST HEAR FUCKING SIRENS

>happening

I got a house

Smooth

easy living made the people put the guard down, leftist took advantage of that and infiltrated everything unnoticed. worshiping the 50s is the ultimate paradox.

WTF I love comfy 50's pol now.

50 CENTS FOR A SODA!?THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Retard alert

Gonna go out to get a coca-cola. Can you believe they cost 10 cents now? Good grief.

talking positively about the 50s is like talking about a nice, delicious last meal the prisoner had before he died in the electric chair.

WUZ

Saw this a couple days ago and just got the film developed, is it happening? I've seen them two or three at a time in formation lately.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

1.21 GIGAWATTS!?!

Anmäld till EXPO.

youtube.com/watch?v=17u01_sWjRE

We can take it back

People must become self sufficient, and create their own easy living through hard work, instead of buying it from a store pre-made as people do now.

Man I can't wait to come home today after working hard to provide for my family so I can have dinner with my loyal wife and children who are white.

Me too, comrade. Wanna go to Trieste this week? We can hitchike together, if you got a nice ass I'll buy prophylactics when we reach Maribor.

>why would anyone want this?

everything is perfect

change nothing

REMOVE YUGO

I bet everyone in this thread a small loan of a million dollars this guy lives in USA and is a neckbeard

Why didn't you save her?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABCDPGzjalQ

MUSLIMZ N SHIEEEEEEET

I feel like that's not the most accurate video

Need any help?

Agreed Comrade

Why don't ya'll try some of this new Rock'n'Roll too.
It's so much fun and cooler that christianity.
Christianity is so pre-war.

Lots of ingenuous teens to exploit in the 50s, user.

this bootlicking german lapring totally triggers me
daily reminder that tito was croatian

can you even grasp standing up for your own cause lil cuck

Nah the Soviet Union is Christian I only listen to patriotic soviet music.

The space age.

Can you guys believe this Rockwell clown? He says jews are taking over America and that Hitler was right!

>I only listen to patriotic soviet music

Of course comrade.
That is we ban rock'n'roll and promote it in the capitalist west.

>he doesn't have at least three kids and a house at 22

Bunch of losers you lot.

Shit guys, the secret police just taken my neighbour, it's time to go innawoods now.

>thought police breaks through your door and sends you to the gulag

>I only listen to patriotic soviet music
Cringe thread?
Cringe thread

youtube.com/watch?v=2L3WH_zu4IY

I'm glad you're happy, too. What a gay morning it is indeed.

A gay day indeed.

>kar 98 for less than $30
fUCK

>I've seen them two or three at a time in formation lately.

Nah, you see 3 at a time because only one ever makes it back to base. If you start seeing B-49's then you can worry.

oof
that's enough Sup Forums for today, i'm going to go outside

If any of you spill anything in my car, I'm killing all of you.

Can you feel that, fuckboi?

You're gay.

You may sit anywhere you like, when I'm not around.

>listening to rock music
>the audio jew

Wow guys I just bought an entire ranch. It might have been over-priced at 100 dollars but that's okay. I was able to pass on my house to my son. I'm sure he'll continue handing it down in the family instead of selling it to Chinese real estate speculators.

Let me the the therapy equipment.

>patriotic
>soviet
Pick one.

Behind every Negro, there's a Jew.

Yes. That's just what we've come to expect in fucking Alberta. Shitters of the world are ruining our land.

I-I'm not so sure about these communist fellows, can we get any help around here?

(USER WAS GHULAGD FOR THIS POST)

What a lovely little video

That's one really great fad.

>when Sup Forums fell in love with that Lauren Southern girl and there were 5 threads up about her at once

Get back to work nigger!
That cotton won' pick itself!

(Op didn't say which 50's)

this hurts

here have to video of nigs killing muslims in 1964

youtube.com/watch?v=bUytKlrVS0M&ab_channel=muslimgazette