I hate Jews...

I hate Jews. When my friend told me many years ago that Jewry will be much bigger problem for Poland in next decades to come than Germans, i laughed at him. Now i realize that he was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolnosc24.pl/2017/07/19/polska-bedzie-wyplacac-emerytury-obywatelom-izraela-sejmowe-komisje-poparly-projekt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares

what has poland to lose? just steal from eu jews and be happy

what are you going to do about it goiym

Hell they are pretty much the reason we got into WWII.

HOW THE JEWS FORCED AMERICA
INTO WORLD WAR II
(Circa. 1984)

by William Anderson

>In the years before World War II, the American public had no desire to go to war in either Europe or Asia.
>We, as Americans, had no interest in warring with Germany, Italy or Japan.
>Yet America was forced to battle the Axis Powers for four long years at the sole behest
of International Jewry.

>In fact, World Jewry commenced its war against Germany in 1933, the year Hitler came to power, even before he had time to begin implementing a program for pulling Germany out of its own economic depression.

>Jewry's declaration of a "holy war" against Germany was issued by Samuel Untermeyer of the World Jewish Federation who said in the New York "Times" of 7 Aug. 1933 that it would be means of an "economic boycott that will undermine the Hitler regime and bring the German people to their senses by destroying their export trade on which their very existence depends."

cont.

>Furthermore, the Toronto "Evening Telegram" of 26 Feb. 1940 quotes Rabbi Maurice L. Perlzweig of the World Jewish Congress as telling a Canadian audience that "the World Jewish Congress has been at war with Germany for seven years" (i.e. 1933).

>Jews were obviously willing to back up their threats, for the London "Sunday Chronicle" of 2 Jan. 1938 reported that "leaders of Interna-
tional Jewry" had met in Geneva, Switzerland to set up a $2.5 BILLION fund to undermine the economic stability of Germany.

>However, Jewish boycotts against Germany failed to bring that nation to its knees as Hitler had already freed Germany from dependence
on Jewish usury. Since economic pressure by World Jewry could not break the back of Germany, it was determined that an actual war would be necessary to destroy Hitler.

>This desire to decimate Germany is understandable when one recognizes that Jews are a parasitic race and as parasites will fight to the death when the host attempts to expel them.

The Jewish desire for war was admitted to by Rabbi Felix Mendelsohn in the Chicago "Sentinel" of 8 Oct. 1942 where he states:
"The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism." Thus, Rabbi Mendelsohn flatly expresses the
view that WWII was a Jewish war.

>bunch of Americans LARPing
Tell me why should I care again

cont.

>This Jewish scheme came to fruitation in 1939 when Germany invaded Poland.
>Britain and France, under Jewish domination, then declared war on Germany, conveniently ignoring the fact that the Soviet Union (under Jewish rule) had also invaded Poland.

>As proof, James Forrestal, later to become Secretary of Defense,
in his diary of 27 Dec. 1945 notes that he played golf with Joseph Kennedy, FDR's ambassador to Britain, who told him that ex-Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain "stated that America and the world Jews had forced England into war."
>For his candor and later opposition to the bandit state of Israel, Forrestal was found dead in 1949 (ruled a "suicide").

>Jews throughout the world screamed that Germany was intent on ruling the world, but Gen. George C. Marshall admitted after the war, in testimony before Congress, that no proof could be found that Hitler planned any conquest of the world.

>In fact, Hitler's actions against Czechoslovakia over the Sudentenland and Poland over Danzig were just part of Hitler's long stated desire to re-acquire the territory taken from Germany after WWI in the Treaty of Versailles.

Normally i don't care about kikes. They practically don't exist in Poland. Most of Poles of Jewish roots became catholic in last decades, they were mostly assimilated and now they are Polish. 99% of our people with jewish roots don't even think about emigration some dangerous shitskin-ridden shithole in African continent, so it is not a problem at all.

I am only pissed when i hear such news like this one from last week:

"Polish government pledges to pay monthly 500 dollar pensions to around 300k Jews in Israel who were citizens of Poland before they made aliyah"

wolnosc24.pl/2017/07/19/polska-bedzie-wyplacac-emerytury-obywatelom-izraela-sejmowe-komisje-poparly-projekt/

This kind of shit pisses me off, because why should Poles pay even one złoty/shekel to some dirty hostile polonophobic kikes living in some remote desert shithole? Give me at least one reason. Did Germans pay trillions dollars of war reparations for killing 30% of our population and destroying our country in 80%? No. Did Russians pay trillions dollars of reparations by keeping us in poverty for almost half of century? No. Did Jews pay us reparations for killing thousands of Poles when they were majority of staff in Poland's communist secret service in 40-50s? No.

So why should we pay even one zloty to kikes? I can explain it only with a fact that our government is corrupted by this bignosed lying dirty race of warmongers and thieves.

cont.

>While stones are being cast, it should be recalled that after Germany took back the Sudentenland from Czechoslovakia, Poland seized the territory of Teschen from the Czechs which it had no claims toward.

>So, after the Jews had ignited a war in Europe, it was found to be necessary to draw America into that war as France had fallen and Britain tottered on the brink of defeat.

>To bring the U.S. into this Jewish war, International Jewry had the services of a master at corrupt politics — the one and only Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
>Interestingly enough, Col. Curtis Dall who was once FDR's son-in-law accused Roosevelt of being partly Jewish.
>In any event, Roosevelt was surrounded by plenty of Jew advisors such as Bernard Baruch, S. I. Rosenman, Sidney Weinburg, Sidney Hillman and Felix Frankfurter.

>For the first time, Jewry had a President who was totally subservient to them and they spared no effort to keep him in office.
>For example, when it appeared that Sen. Huey Long would defeat Roosevelt for the 1939 Democratic nomination, he was assassinated by Dr. Carl Weiss, a Jew.

cont.

>Nevertheless, American public opinion was overwhelmingly opposed to any involvement in WWII.
>Americans realized that they had been duped into WWII and were not interested in losing the lives of loved ones in a war that offered no benefits to the U.S.
>In effect, Americans were heeding the advice of George Washington in his "Farewell Address" where he warned that Americans must not become involved in intangling alliances with foreign nations.

>Those patriots who followed Washington's sound advice were disparagingly referred to as "isolationists," but they were, in actuality, neutralists.
>Thus Congress, acting on the will of the people, passed the Neutrality Act of 1935 which embargoed any U.S. arms from being sent to a warring nation.

Is this starting to sound familiar? Recent events such as US lawmakers trying to pass a bill to prevent boycotting against Israel or the fact that we've been giving arms and supplies to factions that are deliberately set against legitimate govts? Also the outrage at the sudden cessation of said arms?

Those who forget history....

Shut up, murrican trash. Who fucking cares that you joined war, if your negro-soldiers were marching so slowly that Russians arrived to Poland faster? Because of your fucking laziness and incompetence, we lost billions dollars from the Marshall Plan and a chance for normal capitalist growth. If you marched faster, we would be as rich as Germany today. Drown in shit, murrican fatso.

cont.

>About three years later, in 1938, Rep. Louis Ludlow of Indiana introduced a resolution requiring a public vote of support of any declaration of war by Congress.
>Roosevelt and the Jews knew this measure could easily destroy their efforts, so an all out attack on the resolution was launched.
>As a result, the Ludlow bill was narrowly defeated.

>The Jews had good reason to block the resolution for the American Institute for Public Opinion (AIPO) released at that time a poll showing 83% of the citizens opposed to U.S. intervention in an European war.

>Moreover, in April 1939, during the height of war fever, a whopping 95% opposed American entry into a war against Germany.
>Virtually every citizen was soundly against the U.S. involving itself in a foreign war.
>As a result, Congress strengthened the Neutrality Act by barring commerce and travel, as well as arms, to any belligerent power.

>At this point, the Jews began to show signs of desperation.
>In 1939 an immense popaganda campaign, the likes of which had never before been seen, was launched.
>No stone was left unturned in Jewry's assault on the minds of the American people.

yup

cont.

>One was bombarded with the most outlandish lies about Hitler and Germany from all sides — in newspapers, magazines, books, radio and motion pictures.
>FDR also unleashed the powerful, persuasive techniques of the federal government in the blitz to "hate Germany."

>To get an idea of just how far this propaganda attack went, one should note that Jew Theodore Kaufman wrote a book entitled "Germany Must Perish," which outlined a plan to exterminate Germans by sterilizing 48 million of them.
>Believe it or not, this call for genocide by a Jew was well received in many influential circles.

>Conversely, Germany never carried out a "holocaust" against the Jews, but after the war was accused of doing so any way.
>This "holocaust" hoax trumped up by Jewry has been used since WWII to divert attention from their own machinations to plunge America into the maelstrom of yet another war.

>The Jew orchestrated assault of hate against Germany was successful in cowering Congress into lifting the arms embargo and allowed the free flow of weapons to Britain and later to the Soviet Union.
>This action made U.S. ships carrying the arms fair targets for German subs; but no attacks occurred, which is certainly odd behavior for a "madman" (Hitler) bent on "world rule."

>While Congress succumbed to the barrage of hate propaganda, the public remained totally against the war.
>For instance, in Oct. 1940 about 83% polled were opposed to U.S. involvement.
>In April 1941, it was 85% against and in July 1941, opposition was pegged at a healthy 79%.
>Not surprisingly, the pollsters quit asking the question at this point, as FDR and Jewry had all but gotten war officially declared.

cont.

>By 1940, Roosevelt had rammed through Congress a draft and conscription although polls indicated at least 50% of the public was against such a move.
>By now it should be perfectly obvious that World Jewry had begun planning for U.S. entry into the war at least three years before Pearl Harbor, despite overwhelming opposition.

>Speaking of Pearl Harbor, it is important to understand the complete facts surrounding the "surprise attack."
>While 95% of all respondents were opposed to war in 1939, about 90% indicated they were willing to fight if directly attacked.
>Operating on this information, Jewry did everything possible to goad either Germany or Italy into attacking America.
>However, the bait was refused as Hitler was attempting at that time to negotiate a peace with England, which was flatly rejected by the Jew lackey Churchill.

>Thus Jewry's attention turned toward Japan, which had a mutual defense pact with Germany and Italy.
>Japan had been engaged in a war with China which FDR and the Jews tried to use as an excuse for American intervention, even though the events in Asia were of no concern to America.

>Jewish, not American, interests however were what concerned Roosevelt and in July 1941, he froze Japanese assets in the U.S. and embargoed trade.
>This was reason enough to declare war, but Japan humbly proposed to sit down and negotiate U.S. - Japanese differences.
>Instead of accepting the offer, FDR insulted Japanese Ambassador Nomura and refused to meet with Prime Minister Konoye.

Do what we always do , you dirty kike

cont.

>As a result, Konoye and his "peace party" were replaced by Gen. Tojo and his "war party," yet Japan continued to make peace overtures only to have them all flatly rejected.
>Finally, on 26 Nov. 1941, Roosevelt sent an ultimatum to Japan which amounted to a virtual declaration of war.
>This ultimatum, according to Prof. Harry Elmer Barnes, was actually drafted by Jew Harry Dexter White (Weiss) in collaboration with Jew Treasury Secretary Harry Morgenthau.

>It was this ultimatum, penned by two Jews, that forced Japan to attack or else "lose face," which in Oriental thinking at the time, was a fate worse than death.
>The final, sorry episode of this disgusting chain of events is that Washington knew of the impending attack on Pearl Harbor at least 12 hours before the blow fell, but refused to warn military officers there.

>The U.S. had been forewarned since the Japanese message code had been broken and America was thus able to monitor Japanese dispatches.
>No word was sent to Pearl Harbor by FDR and the Jews as the messages revealed that the attack should be called off if it appeared that the Americans were prepared.

>So International Jewry by going through the "back door" had successfully ensnared America into WWII; a war that would cost millions of lives and billions of dollars.
>The bottom line of the war would be a world under the total subjugation of Jewry through its twin arms of Communism and Zionism.

>These facts have been covered up and ignored in the mass media, but Charles Lindbergh, for one, recognized where the finger of proof pointed.
>In his "Wartime Journals," he states that "the Jews, the Roosevelt administration, and British sympathizers combined to encourage the U.S. to enter World War II."

cont.

>Lindbergh and other patriots sought to stop Jewry's war plans by setting up the America First Committee.
>The committee found widespread support, but could not overcome the billions spent by Jews to persuade the public into accepting war after Pearl Harbor.

>It is Jewry which best recognizes why the U.S. entered WWII.
>"The American Hebrew," in an editorial of 24 July 1942, declared that "whenever an American or a Filipino fell at Bataan or Corregidor or at any other of the now historic spots where MacArthur's men put up their remarkable fight, their survivors could have said with truth: the real reason that boy went to his death was because Hitler's anti-semitic movement succeeded in Germany."

>The above quotation from a Jew newspaper is an admission that the U.S. entered WWII only at the behest of World Jewry — a war Jewry declared all the way back in 1933!
>Of course, this admission was intended only for consumption by a Jewish audience to keep them in the know, which tends to make it all the more revealing.

>Any American involvement in a foreign conflict should be judged as to whether it is in the best interest of the American nation; yet the U.S. entered WWII because it was in the best interest of International Jewry.

>Thus, the Jews forced the U.S. into war against the public's will in 1941 and the $64 million question is will it happen again?
>Events are already pointing towards a build-up of war hysteria.

>Without a doubt, Jewry is leading America by the nose towards war in the Middle East on behalf of the bandit state of Israel.

Last part.

>Will we learn from the lessons of the past or will we once again find ourselves forced into war for the benefit of World Jewry?

The final question posed is a good one and I think for the most part has been answered.

Bear in mind this was written in 1984.

tldr

you are a fucking moron, Czechoslovakia was never a part of Germany, they took it because there were Germans living in that country. Then they made a puppet state of Slovakia. Poland was formed after WW1 and part of the Versaille treaty was that Danzig be given to Poland.

So Germany annexed Austria, which was never a part of Germany and demanded Danzig. They started the war! You are so racist and ignorant. They made the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact so after they annexed western Poland they gave the other half to the USSR.

Pearl harbor happened because we stopped exporting oil to them, when they were conquering our ally, China.

>see the name Andrew Bernard
>all I could think of the whole time I read this was pic related

>Most of Poles of Jewish roots became catholic in last decades
Read about the Jewish converts to Catholicism, the New Christians, of Spain. They do not truly convert and still view themselves as Jews.

>Czechoslovakia was never a part of Germany, they took it because there were Germans living in that country.
Less than 5% of the population was German.

The Germans first took the Sudetenland with both French and British approval. The Czechs relented and gave the area to the Germans in exchange for peace. Hitler literally proclaimed "This is the last territorial demand in Europe". Coincidentally the Sudetenland were also the border area with Germany where Czechoslovakia built the majority of its fortifications. This was the Munich agreement.

What happened? Couple of months later the Germany army walked into, now practically undefended , the state and declared a "protectorate", Hitler personally going to Prague Castle. What then? Oh, nothing, Germany just made new demands in regards to Poland. Gee, I wonder why no one wanted to negotiate with the Germans anymore.

Most stormfags are reterded and know jack shit about history or events leading up to war, its literally the only way for them to maintain their retarded hitler dindu nuffin wrong beliefs and insist he was fighting for "whites" ignoring that he was literally, at worst, ethnically cleansing white Europeans such as Poles and Czechs and, at best, genociding them by assimilation.

Fucking Hitler destroyed the right conservative politics in Europe for the next 100 years and opened the door for communists in most of eastern Europe (BUT HE WAS SAVING EUROPE FROM COMMUNISM, THATS WHY HE DESTROYED POLAND, THE COUNTRY THAT ACTUALLY STOPPED COMMUNISTS IN THE 1920s ). Now I can't even protest shitskin immigration without being associated with fucking nazis. Great fucking job associating with us you fucking idiots, you are the controlled opposition, put in place to make moderate beliefs, anti-immigration and anti-marxism associated with skin head retards that can't shut the fuck up about the jews discrediting the entire right as a group.

Fucking die

calm down, I said "germans living in that country" not a lot of germans. I was being general not getting into the nitty gritty, so calm down.

Everything you said is true. Adolf Shekelgrabber was probably a kike or at least an useful idiot puppetered by them. The best evidence for my claim is the fact that he was mostly focused on physical annihilation of impoverished irrelevant Polish Jewry instead of taking care of rich and influential kikes that were giving him loans in 1933-1939 period thanks to which he could build a huge army

Turn the oven on, kike scum.

SQUIRM JEW SQUIRM

yup

>Poland was formed after WW1
hahahaha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland
>The establishment of a Polish state can be traced back to 966, when Mieszko I,[10] ruler of a territory roughly coextensive with that of present-day Poland, converted to Christianity.

>we
you've never done shit. you're going to keep sitting in that basement, isolated from all forms of social interactions, complaining 24/7 to your mother about how the jews are to blame for you wanting to to suck BBC. keep crying. faggot.

>HOW THE JEWS FORCED AMERICA
see: Pearl Harbor

>it's your fault i couldn't defend myself