Are People Still Mourning This Idiot?

Are people still mourning this douche?

You do realise he considered the POTUS as being 'more dangerous than any terrorist' right?

And just what kind of example are douchebag overgrown teenagers like this setting for people?

You realise he left behind 6 kids and a wife, right? He had an obligation the moment he had a child to live for them, let alone 6.

Imagine that, their father decided to neck himself because of being a huge sensitive faggot instead of manning up and setting the ultimate example of being a devoted parent.

How are they supposed to feel throughout their life now, through every event of their life from school to getting married to having their own families. Their pussy piece of shit father didn't even give a seconds thought for them and decided to leave.

What a piece of fucking shit, worse than a nigger if you ask me.

Oh and Linkin Park always sucked cock, sue me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZSPAp8kCl4
youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Couldn't agree more.

You're a bit late to the edgefest, Muhammad

I thought this whole 'emo' fad was dead a long time ago, but wrong, they all became SJW's, feminists and Transtesticles, as in those are the only people crying right now.

Thanks for saying this; I know I can always turn to Sup Forums to cheer me up and balance the virtue signalling in all forms that I am subjected to on a daily basis.

This prick, and others like him who are not there for their children, are the ones who land us in this societal mess we are in. They are unleashing a pack of daddy-issued and non-disciplined of self-entitled degenerates every time they pull this shit. Not saying EVERY child in this situation will turn out like that but surely MOST!

And when all's said and done, he's just a fucking singer. Any twat with a basic grasp of musical theory and enough time on their hands could have pretty easily replicated Charlie's "art" .... It's not like we lost a nuclear physicist or propulsion engineer! Nothing important has been lost!

>But Charlie inspired me so much and helped me through my darkest times, I wouldn't be here without him!

Too bad. KYS forthwith, profligate.

Sorry huge grammar fail there. Embarrassing.

I don't think we should judge him because we don't know what was going on in his mind.

But let this be a further lesson to people when they think fame and money will bring you happiness. It clearly doesn't and him singing mournful tunes for money, in turn causing millions of people to listen through machines and become hypnotized into venerating their thoughts of misery (especially young adults), furthering them down a destructive road, eventually him taking his own life, seems to really show the kind of fruits he reaped in his life.

I feel it's tragic what happened to him, but at the same time I feel he was a tragic puppet who didn't write his own music and further entranced humanity into darkness with the music he was told to sing.

Just another fucked up degenerate from Hollywood setting the standard for future generations, "Its ok to kill yourself when things get tough, no matter who is depending on you". I am sick of this pussified generation too user. They are all taking Art courses at everyone's expense and Corby wants to make it a standard, AT YOUR EXPENSE.

I WANNA FEEL

I WANNA HEAL

Literally fucking who?

They need to "Let it go"

Thank you, glad im not the only one.

Why

The

Fucking
Spacing
you spaz?

Better flow, I'm sorry this hurts your autistic spectrum eyes because you're freaking out over it right now.

But
Have

a
((((You))))

if
it

Makes
You

Feel
Better

:
)

:)

Well said. I was nearly one of those fruits. Lucky I pulled my head out of my arse in time!

As more and more of these threads come through and more of us like-minded Brits sound off, it really makes me consider ways to organise and connect in real life for real action.

I'm starting to think we are reaching critical mass, if you know what I mean.

STFU I get so bored of this spacing bullshit. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you pretentious faggot. His post was well written and well presented, nothing wrong with the spacing he chose. Idiots like you are cancer.

I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say that to my face.

Seriously, you wouldn’t get out of that conversation with all of your teeth, fuckboy.

People are mourning Podesta's son?

what more would one expect from a drug addicted hipster

trump is racking up the kills

Why the lengthy character assassination?

May it be that you get paid?

Because your masters are concerned about the fact that he was going to expose them for the monsters that they are?

Chester "The Molester" Podesta

lol shut up faggot

You've said the exact same thing, word for word, in a similar thread yesterfuck.
Go kys, mongoloid nigger.

Oh please, flaggot... Threatening people and trying to act tough on Sup Forums, of all places? This is a board of peace. You obviously are a little over-emotional if you get wound up over someone else's opinion.

BTW I am a 30 YO in Olympian shape that would have no problem teasing a weepy little fagman like yourself IRL and knocking some fucking sense into you if you thought disagreeing with someone's opinion was enough to start a fight over (pic related)

Is this some kind of meme? I read identical shit yesterday.

He killed him self because he knew Trump would never touch his penis

its a meme, baby!

Oh shit, I took te bait. Ah well, good excuse to musclepost and keep a thread I like alive.

Makes me want to go out and beat up some chester-fags

It's a fucking shit meme, though. Not even funny.

Great, something else for people to shitpost and clutter the board and good threads with. I wish these cringy meme lords would give ctrl v a rest and try and create something original or just be witty in the flow of conversation LIKE DECENT HUMOUR.

Chester-fags and shitposters, please KYS

...can't hold me back any more!!

well he does leave his children a comfortable life

i stand by my original post

Pedosta kek.

Pst it wre it makes senze at leazt.

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

Hybrid Theory was good desu senpai

Fresh pasta everyone!

No idea.

He was a fucking piece of shit who offed himself while having three young kids.

He literally had pretty every available means to him to make his life better and to take really good care of his kids.

Maybe his serotonin receptors were fucked from decades of drug abuse, but they can prescribe you different drugs to abuse to mostly rectify that.

It's called Sup Forums formatting you fucking plebbit fag.

>Linkin Park fan

>Beating up anyone

lel.

I had a roommate who liked that album.

He also later became a fan of My Chemical Romance.

He didn't lose his virginity until he was 27.

They're both Jews dumb ass.

I listen to Linkin Park growing up. I'm sad. It reminds me of my middle school years and Stephanie Schumann, this was a great loss for me.

FUCK YOU OP!
RIP CHESTER

This exactly

suck my balls muhammad!

Whoa easy there Captian Hypothetical. I bet you'd slug him in the gut, give him a stone cold stunner, and then all the Linkin Park Nu-metal fags will stand up and clap.

Kasich on suicide watch

You're definitely not wrong.

who is he?

the whole "emo" things was just edgy manifestation of disgust towards ill society. a way for young to rebel. sure it may be cringe worthy, but it had an honest and just roots.

people on Sup Forums today, seem to forget that society is inherently flawed. and any young man with even slightly higher mental capability will feel like an marble drooped into a shit pool.
Even now as a 26 year old. I still am disgusted by the people, only thing changed is my realization that my being is not dependent on them. My spiritual well being is my own.
And what is interesting is that the hate stopped, it is replaced by the understanding of reality, and with it by the acceptance.
I just built my body (and the mind) like an 6'33'' high rock, with the cave man beard. and the idiots tend to keep their distance.
It all became love on distance.

Trump Curse

youtu.be/jZSPAp8kCl4

>in the end it doesn't even matter
yes it does faggot, it's not about you, it's about the chiduhrn

based post user.
motivating as fuck.

Why does he look exactly like Talculm X and Pedosta

He is Podesta's son.

All of you should hold hands and jump off a building.

Hello, I'm the creator of this meme. Some fag actually responded this to me on Jezebel. I was trolling on an article about R.Kelly's cult allegations.

Anyway, I'm going to continue shitposting this on Sup Forums because I know boring little cunts like yourself who will become butthurt. Now go fuck your mother, little bitch boy. You're dismissed

>im totally not a faggot guys im just shitposting my dank memes fuckboi

literally end your life today

Daily reminder that his suicide is identical to Chris Cornell's, and he contributed heavily to Cornell's charity that aims to prevent child sex slavery.
The police are investigating for murder.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

this

shit

is

literally

literally

(literally)

impossible

to

read

every

time

you

idiots

write

this

I

give

up

at

the

first

sentence

A

m

I

c

o

o

l

y

e

t

?

please
respond

In 6 months he will be completely forgotten if not sooner. Good post user

Don't you mean

''In 6 months he will be completely forgotten

if not sooner.

Good post user?''

>37
>calling someone a fuckboy
That's what snowflakes call us chads. foh faggot

Totally agree with everything here. I feel much the same way about Michael Moore dictating morality to me from the depth of his fat rolls.

I just don't understand how this faggy, depressing music could uplift anyone from anything. Maybe I'm lacking too much vitamin mnt dew to relate.

you realize that OP is a massive gigantic nuclear faggot right?

kek, nice digits tho

to be fair
all the POTUS to have ever been elected have been more dangerous than any single terrorist

I had the same thoughts. And it wasn't that lengthy. A father's position is to care for his family and raise his children properly. He decided not to do that, leaving his children without a father.

more like a 37 year old manchild

what, can't face the truth, you filthy idolater

This under rated ebin comment deserve's a (you)

Left out the fact he was also a fucking millionaire and money solves problems.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target.I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I'm not mad

youtube.com/watch?v=NsZMbs5PC64

classic

nice to read that some people think straight. bravo. i wish i knew people like you in real life!

u r a fgt

What if his wife was going to divorce him and take his kids and property with her, at the same time he was depressed that jew warnerbros forcing him to play electronic music together with niggers and other degenerates which he hated, and his best friend Chris Cornell hanged himself recently, so he couldn't see anything other than killing himself too