WWBD?

The Buddha was an Aryan, and Buddhism is the only true religion for Whites in the West.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You will not be able to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html
counter-currents.com/2013/06/spiritual-virility-in-buddhism/
wisdominexile.info/read/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, statues depicting Buddha before Alexander the great reached West India looked decidedly less European. They only look European after contact with Europeans.

Slide on down into the gutter, you turdlr pleb.

S A G E
A
G
E

It's in the oldest sutras that The Buddha is an Aryan.

Jesus is a nigger.

I am missing your point.

Buddhism is the most redpilled faith/philosophy.

It's considered an organized religion but isn't really a religion in the traditional sense. The point of the practice is to see the truth in everything and to question everything even it's own teachings. You learn to take emotions and pre conceived notions. It's pretty awesome but difficult to practice.

Buddha was described as
>pink fingered
>tall
>blue eyed
>white skin

He was literally white aryan

>Buddhism is the most redpilled faith/philosophy.
But why didn't it ever caught on in the west as such?

No. The Buddha statue was made in Gandhāra (Afghanistan).

Making Buddha statue was not allowed when Buddha died.
However after the 500 years of the death, Gandhāra people began to make it.

>The Buddha was an Aryan

'Aryan' simply means 'noble' in Sanskrit and is a self-designation that was used by Indo-Iranian people.

""Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] or Arya is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves, and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7] It was believed in the 19th century that Aryan was also a self-designation used by all Proto-Indo-Europeans, a theory that has now been abandoned.[8] Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial." (Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan)

>Buddhism is the only true religion for Whites in the West.

Buddhism is more of a way of life than a religion.

No it isn't. Ever wonder why India has a practically non-existent Buddhist population even when that is the historical home of it?

They got wiped out by the muslims whereas the vedic/hindus remained. They were too weak to fight back due to pacifism. Being redpilled is not being a loser.

Buddhism is not inherently pacifistic. Indeed, there are various martial traditions associated with Buddhism. The reason why Buddhism failed in India is because the Brahmins absorbed Buddhism into Hinduism by declaring that Gautama Buddha was actually an avatar of Vishnu.

>has never lived in a buddhist country
>muh (((philosophy)))
>shill

Because its not a cult-centric language.

religion*

I've visited Thailand, which is a Buddhist country. Listen asshole, I like Buddhism, but it's not a 'religion' in the traditional sense of that word. Accept it.

WE wUZ BuDa n SHiT

I know, but the major reason is still the mudslime invaders. An Indian monk actually went to China and started the entire Shaolin gig much before Buddhism declined in India.

Captcha: Hall Indian. This shit is self-aware... right?

>worshiping a dead poo
no thanks

>An Indian monk actually went to China and started the entire Shaolin gig much before Buddhism declined in India.

You mean Bodhidharma?

>Captcha: Hall Indian. This shit is self-aware... right?

kek

Everyone is Aryan
>Nigger tier pop culture
Please stop, I want to have respect for your culture

Buddhist here for 22 years. Aryan six foot male, pure blue eyes.

>i took an undergrad course that promised me that buddhism was a philosophy and not a religion
>they build monasteries to philosophies
>also statues to gods of philosophies
>and lots of hells of philosophies
>because philosophy
>t. liberal arts bachelor

Thai's are Hinyanists. They don't view Gautama as anything other than a man. Shingon and Vajrayana don't even pay much time to the historic Buddha. Mahayana is definitely a religion.

Bodhidharma 'the blue eyed demon from the West'.

Because it was really far away in a place that Westerners seldom visited until after Christianity was already well established in Europe.

> Bhuddism is more of a way of life
> Speaks of gods and spirits, 7000 of them celebrating the Bhudda in particular in a forest at some point
> Has a monastic tradition since its foundation
> Has an answer to mortality relying on faith
>has rites, saints and martyrs

The eternal western Hippie strikes again.

You DO realise that Buddhists don't worship gods nor do they worship Gautama Buddha himself, don't you? Buddhism isn't about worship, it's about immersion in meditative states of consciousness. Ergo, it's not a religion. And that's a good thing, you imbecile.

I'd be cool with Buddhism if it supported self defense. The whole let your enemy kill you thing doesn't fit with me.

Yeap, that's the guy.

Don't take the blue eyes or 32 signs of a great man seriously. One of them is "one can touch his knees with his palms WITHOUT bending" and another is about having yellow/golden skin.

The blue eyes stuff is similar to the Hindu gods being palish blue due to them being enlightened.

Are you retarded?
Religion does not implie worship of greater spirits per se, but the belief in them is a basic tenet of bhuddism as the bhudda conversed with gods himself. This belief and the fact that a greater order to existence is implied that sets out ethics, rites and behaviour that are said to be the best for you suffices entirely to qualifie as a religion.
Also the existance of the soul, that there is something that remains of you after decomposting and furthermore claims to know what happens to the remain is a religious conviction.

He was born in terai part of Nepal.So i'll let you know how he was

I'm not a hippie. In fact, I despise the hippie ideology for its hedonistic values. Also, see:

Zoroastrianism is the only true religion for Indo-Europeans.

How many days smoking (((weeeeed))) on Pattaya does one have to spend in order to be given proxy to speak for what Buddhism is and isn't?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance

>state-park blot LARPer tier

Everyone who's ever claimed that the Romans were anything but Meds needs to an hero. That meme needs to die. It's so embarrassing.

Aryan =/= White

Aryan is a ethnic/linguistic term that popped around in the Iranian language families a few thousand years ago. It never meant white, it meant the culture, peoples, and languages of of the Indo-Aryan.

Aryan Look up Aryan at Dictionary.com
c. 1600, as a term in classical history, from Latin Arianus, Ariana, from Greek Aria, Areia, names applied in classical times to the eastern part of ancient Persia and to its inhabitants. Ancient Persians used the name in reference to themselves (Old Persian ariya-), hence Iran. Ultimately from Sanskrit arya- "compatriot;" in later language "noble, of good family."

Also the name Sanskrit-speaking invaders of India gave themselves in the ancient texts. Thus it was the word early 19c. European philologists (Friedrich Schlegel, 1819, who linked it with German Ehre "honor") applied to the ancient people we now call Indo-Europeans, suspecting that this is what they called themselves. This use is attested in English from 1851. In German from 1845 it was specifically contrasted to Semitic (Lassen).

This. The word "Arya" (no N) means noble in Sanskrit.

The master-race is literally and unironically rich people and the upper class of society.

Christianity is the white man's religion. Buddha calls for letting go of politics and all personal belongings. Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.

There are naturally blue-eyed people in India (and the cultural region known as 'Greater India). Pic related. Also, India IS the West in relation to China. Hence, the Chinese story 'Journey To The West' involves the main characters travelling to India, since India is 'the west' in relation to China.

Don't take the blue eyes or 32 signs of a great man seriously. One of them is "one can touch his knees with his palms WITHOUT bending" and another is about having yellow/golden skin. The blue eyes stuff is similar to the Hindu gods being palish blue due to them being enlightened.

I completely agree with you. Also, Hindu gods like Rama and Krishna are often portrayed with blue skin because their blue skin is supposed to represent impenetrable depth (i.e. depth that is infinite).

You "alt right" memers spam the word "Aryan" way too much. Stop being retarded please, you immature neo nazi larping Sup Forums tards.

I'm not speaking for what Buddhism is and isn't. I'm outright telling you what Buddhism is and isn't, you obtuse, trend-seeking, new-age Westerner.

> Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.
Literally what

I would say trip on but I know that retard is a Hindu

I completely agree with both of you. There are only three races - caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid. Almost everyone in the Indian sub-continent in ancient times was caucasoid (and still is). Ancient Indo-Iranians had no concept of 'race' like modern Westerners do. The word 'Aryan' was ALWAYS a religious, cultural, linguistic and ethnic seld-designation.

* self-designation

>Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.

No it doesn't. Stop making shit up.

>Buddhists cant defend themselves

I've lived in four Buddhist countries for a total of five years, but I'm certain your week getting the clap from Thai ladyboys makes you an expert on these sorts of things. I capitulate to y'fedora, captain kangaroo.

WE

Yes, 'arya' means 'noble' in Sanskrit and other Indo-Aryan languages, but it doesn't mean 'noble' as in 'aristocratic'. It means 'noble' as in 'having unwavering moral principles'. Reading the ancient Vedic literature makes this abundantly clear.

>There are only three races - caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid.
wrong.

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html

WE

Those are not mutually exclusive. Higher society is built on elevated moral principles... or at least ideas of it.

It's the most escapist religion ever created. Nah, everything is an illusion dude. Go to live in a cave.

nignog tier

WUZ

>blogspot

I completely agree with you. In any ideal society, the most powerful and most prosperous people should also be the most righteous people.

PHILOSOPHERS N SHIET

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Buddha was a prince.
We know what palace he was born in.
His life was well documented.

aryan doesn't mean what hitler thought it did, and posting a greco-buddhist statue doesn't prove shit about poo-in-the-luddha

his "well documented life" is a collection of ancient legends that MIGHT have a basis in a historical figure. even older, less reliably documented, and less certain to exist than jesus. to be clear I think both were historical men that legends were later built around.

You're confusing Buddhism with hinduism/ghandi.
Buddhist have recently massacred Muslims.

before Alexander, the only carved depictions were footprints. I do not believe that statue is Gautama, though I have not Googed it. After Alexander, the depictions appeared like the Greek god Apollo, then got less and less representational as Alexander's influence waned

Hinduism is also not inherently pacifistic. Even Gandhi wasn't completely pacifistic. Pic related.

pretty sure the dalai lama has said it's cool to shoot an attacker in the leg, you're thinking of "turn the other cheek" jesus
>Buddhist have recently massacred Muslims.
all religions have members that engage in acts of violence, doesn't mean it's written into the scriptures (as with Islam).

plus the bhagavad gita is about a dude going to war against his kin while god drives his chariot.

truth is that thousands of years ago the indo-aryian people lived in a great city, and it was destroyed by the atlanti, who had nukes. There is an "epic" telling of this.

The refugees retreated northwest to make several great civilisations, the indians, the mon, the greeks, the celts are all decendants of the original city, troy was where the greeks and the celts fought the fallen atlanti civilisation again and lost again due to tricks.

all the celts, gaul, picts and greeks have a very similar toe shape and are all decendants of the refugees of the second great city: troy.

Guess who the descendants of the atlantians were.

Not only that, but Krishna literally encourages one of his friends in the Kurukshetra War to deceive one of his enemies into thinking his son died (which would stop him from fighting due to grief) when it was actually an elephant of the same name that died.

YES

>Christianity is the white man's religion
founded by an olive-skinned mediterranean jew and his 12 swarthy friends.
>buddha calls for letting go of politics
"render unto caesar that which is caesar's" -jesus
>and all personal belongings
>If you want to be perfect, go, sell your belongings and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.
-jesus
>Christianity calls for a strong nationalist ethno state.
does it really though?

Hinduism is the last uncucked Monotheism. No its NOT PAGAN anyone with an IQ of a 100 or more knows that Hinduism has many Gods as they're simply different expressions of the one God.

I want to learn more about Shoalin Buddhism and Sikhism, Hinduism but my nearest Hindu temple is a gross converted brown bricked building filled with Dalits.

>hinduism
>monotheism
no. just because some believe that all are manifestations of a single universal godhead at the ultimate level doesn't negate the fact that they have many, many gods in their pantheon. also hindusim is more of an umbrella term for many related religions that a single religion unto itself.

Hinduism is also Aryan and predates Buddhism.

Hinduism is compatable with the ancient Greek/Roman religion.

>No its NOT PAGAN

"Pagan" just means "not Jewish".

>they're simply different expressions of the one God.
Dude, this is baby-tier advaita retardation that you're spewing and doesn't represent Hinduism.

Even within Vedantic philosophy what you said isn't universally true, so just stop spreading lies and kys.

This user gets it.

From what I'm told, there are like, two sects of Buddhism that's fine with getting AKs and killing Crusaders or Jihadists that invade their land, and the other prefers hand to hand combat or just achieve peace through diplomacy. (Conservative v. Liberal Buddhism)

t. Buddhist

Buddhism Jesus coming through.

again, our daily dose of inanity on Buddhism courtesy of Sup Forums

>Try this instead:

counter-currents.com/2013/06/spiritual-virility-in-buddhism/

You are right but more because the West needs a religion and there is no going back to Christianity at this point.

Hindus consider Brahman to be the fundamental reality/supreme being and everything else, including the gods in their pantheon, to be merely expressions of Brahman. This belief is most prevalent in Advaita Vedanta (the philosophy of non-dualism), which I adhere to.

>Hinduism is compatable with the ancient Greek/Roman religion.

No it isn't. The similarities to European pagan beliefs (especially from Greece and Rome) come from the Indo-Aryan people of Northern India. The Dravidian people of Southern India contributed elements to Hinduism that are quite distinct from European paganism. In any case, there are many similarities between our languages and our ancient, pre-Abrahamic religions. For example, Indra is the Indian god of thunder. Zeus is the Greek equivalent of Indra and Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Indra. Furthermore, Indra, Zeus and Jupiter are each the king of their own pantheon of gods, they are each known for being womanisers and they each use a lightning bolt as a weapon. Interestingly though, in the Vedic literature of Ancient India, 'Indra' is not a single being but is instead the title given to the king of the gods and, as such, there have been many Indras in the past and there will be many Indras in the future. The current Indra is Purandara. Fascinating stuff. Not only that, but both Hindu mythology and Norse mythology believe in a 'world tree' and both Hindu mythology and Norse mythology believe in a giant serpent being slayed by their respective gods of thunder. Indra (Hindu) slayed Vritra while Thor (Norse) slayed Jormungand. Also, Kamadeva is the Indian god of romantic love and shoots arrows at people to make them fall in love, just like the Roman Cupid and the Greek Eros.

>lets all go to hell because christianity is a jew religion
Daily reminder that non Christianity are as inherently anti-Western as the Islamist who want to burn it down.

W-who user???

Aryan is a word that means noble, and has little to do with skin color. being noble is a choice, and the standards of being noble are characteristics given by God, not man.

>It's in the oldest sutras that The Buddha is an Aryan.
WE
WUIZ
KANGZ
thats the caliber of your argument

>Jesus is a nigger
name one person who is willing to die for you and your transgressions against the universal law of Karma out of the spirit of Love and Compassion

buddha like Jesus Christ are beings that exist outside the dimensionality of time-space, not only that Jesus Christ makes quite a few appearences in the oldest Vedic scriptures, and there are prophecies foretelling of his coming

WE

>Advaita Vedanta
Then you're worse than a christian and need to go on the day of the rope.

You like dvaita Vedanta senpai?

>Aryan is a word that means noble, and has little to do with skin color. being noble is a choice
This is a stupid, late 20th century meme that has to die.

Aryan is a word that has cognates in many languages and comes from the Indo-Aryan word for "kin" or "kinship". Hence, why to be a Zoroastrian you had to be BORN an Aryan. Likewise in India, Varna (caste system) literally means "colour".

>Then you're worse than a christian and need to go on the day of the rope.

I am not going at all, you dualist faggot.

I don't think any Vedantic interpretation is completely correct desu.

Christianity was de-Jewed when it was Romanized - hence, the Middle Ages.

Buddhism is an Aryan religion originally but the Mongol/Tibetan assimilation basically preserved it from destruction and they did a very good job.

>This is a stupid, late 20th century meme that has to die.

No it's not.

>Aryan is a word that has cognates in many languages

Tell us the cognates then. We're waiting.

Also, read this wisdominexile.info/read/

What spirituality do you enjoy famalamadingdong?

>Inb4 Zoroastrian