The commies and the left are never winning and here is why

They work against their own interests too, they are just too dumb to know it. They know that they are no one and that the people in power will eat them next, just like always happen when they gain too much power.
In fact they are the worst off victims. I pity them, I honestly do. Their ideology is my enemy but the people I consider victims, victims that one day sooner or later will find that its is their idea, opinion or life that is problematic and that must be removed. Their idea of winning is to make sure no one finishes the race, to everyone else watching they just look like bitter sad people that have been fooled into digging graves for everyone, including themselves. So, how do we help them Sup Forums? How do we stop people that could be living good happy and productive lives from ignorantly throw their own life away like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever you say, scrub.

It is true, I'm just trying to help you

No idea.
Tbh I am sickened at how unlogical the vast majority of these enablers are.
It is like a collective suicide taking the winners with them.
Like these pathetic losers get beaten so bad at life, they must destroy everything .

that is probably true, but they have been fed a lie saying that there is no way for them to get back on top and thus they sacrifice themselves for this bullshit cause that if successful will make everyone as miserable as them.
We must give them back their hope and faith in humanity I guess

their cause and idea is a lie and they are just a tool for someone else, that is just a historical fact

bumping so u will post more anticommunist memes

i actually knew a communist and he kind of looked like this, i wonder if they all look like caricatures

Whites are still getting replaced, winning or not.

You are arguing for the position of authority. Your pathetic posts boils down to "these people don't know what's good for them, because they are sooo stupid, but I do"

Which is incredibly pathetic, because you are a nobody, and out of the hundreds of millions of communist supporters, there are untold numbers of those who are the best and the brightest of the world.

>They work against their own interests too, they are just too dumb to know it.

You know when they are just protesting, breaking stuff and playing plastic drums in the street?
That's what they want.
That's what I understand about the left now. When you see them protesting, they aren't really protesting against or for something. They simply want anarchy and an excuse to do whatever they want without consequences.
The more "freedom" and "liberty" you give the left, the more it justifies them doing more and more extreme acts. They want complete disorder, complete destruction of society and social norms. They want to dress like the opposite gender, burn down buildings, have sex in the streets, build shanty towns and make art projects all day.
That's their goal.

Make them work and pay for social programs out of their own pocket. Make sure to state how many of that money is being taken away.

They will turn right wing in no time.

at least you're finally admitting it now

I am arguing from a position of historical evidence that prove what I am saying. It is true that there were smart people behind it, and their goal was destruction. If you think communism is good then you lack knowledge, so does the other people who support it.
Or are you trying to say that if you were the leader in control than you would have been able to finally and for the first time implement the fabled "real communism"?

It's meaningless to support something, yet have no idea what you really want and no way to describe it.
Communists don't want anything, because they don't have anything. They simply want to take away what other people have for their immediate consumption.

But why? Why would they want that?
here is an example of one of those clever people whom you think are so great

Why did hitler hate the jews? because they created and promoted communism among other degenerate and destructive things.
Even rabbis will tell you: youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50

It's an excuse to party. Same reason the Punk's in the 70's did what they did.

If they knew what they wanted, they would ask for it. But they don't ask for anything, they just try to get away with doing as much as possible. The more people crowd together, the less responsibility they have, and the greater the chances they can get away with behaviour deemed socially unacceptable.

Whatever you say, scrub.

don't forget the attempted commie revolution that the jews tried in germany in between the wars

Okay big guy, explain to me the killing fields of Cambodia and how it is within the peoples best interests to kill ONE FOURTH OF THE POPULATION.

trotsky was a jew?

Ask the US department, after all, they supported them for decades and Vietnam invaded and put them down.

In all seriousness, I do not see how the fact that there are mistakes, failures, etc. to every doctrine or enterprise would compromise it.
Nice Goebbels-style lies. I'm quite familiar with Trotsky, and he usually aggrandised Russian people.

You clearly don't understand Communism.

If you starve to death, you win.

Communists won 100,000,000 times in the 20th century and they're winning right now.

Picture related.

wow, they seem really good at it!