Why do you come to Sup Forums?

pic related is the only reason for me

Just here to shitpost.

Op is a fag

>that flag
no surprise

wait, did we always have a NazBol flag?

Yes, NazBol world council secretly runs most imageboards.

Just to laugh at your stupid conspiracy theories.

inform people about the jewish menace

is there any other reason than shitposting?

Shitposting on Sup Forums is therapeutic. It allows me to release my repressed anger on people I don't care about, freeing up my patience and love for those in my physical life.

To trigger brexiters with facts.

It's either that or do something with my life.

and they killed her....

Nice GET

I did this with my family btw. They just laughed it off. Then my younger brother started talking about how much he hates hajis.
Anyone else do this?

Sup Forums made me blackpilled and accelerated my decadent depression.
However, it also helps my depression, because here I can talk with people who I don't have to hide anything from. Well, apart from my name and adress, maybe.

Where you at famm? I'll come GET you and we'll shitpost irl

commiseration with the only people who are just as depressed with the state of Western civilization as I am.

I keep coming back here because, despite the fact that this place often triggers the fuck out of me, it's cathartic as fuck for me to vent my frustrations about bullshit.

You guys get frustrated? I thought you just got more drunk.

>I thought you just got more drunk.

I don't drink.

You're an immigrant?

Because I have health problems that make me too anxious and depressed to do anything more useful.

I enjoy mocking and arguing with you losers, it also reminds me how crazy a lot of you are and how I'm glad you're mostly basement-dwellers I don't have to deal with in real life.

It's like having a no-registration bugchasers forum a click away. I think Sup Forums needs to realize that that was how the Sup Forums community used to see stormfront, as just another awful corner of the internet filled with losers that deserved ridicule, and that "race war now!" was said with the same seriousness as "poz my neg ass!"

How we got here is a weird story, but I think most people understand that this serious racism is an outgrowth of how fucked up the internet and being online all the time is making people. Even Sup Forumstards don't take Sup Forumstards seriously. Anyone who's been here any length of time has been in threads where people will admit, "you think I'd think this way if I had the capacity to go out and form normal relationships?" There is that self-knoledge there in most cases.

Get well soon :3

To not be stuck in an echo chamber.