Why are black people always so "cool" and laid back? I've yet to meet a socially awkward negro

Why are black people always so "cool" and laid back? I've yet to meet a socially awkward negro.

It's like they're born as social butterflies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqYC7MGsSpI
youtu.be/vAHo2soqgT4
youtu.be/IDchQ5J41Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I've yet to meet a negro. Sucks to be you.

>I've yet to meet a socially awkward negro.

Are you kidding? Most of them are socially awkward once you get past the AY MANE bullshit.

I'd be pretty relaxed if I didn't have to go to work or look after my children.

Low intelligence means low self-consciousness

Because they only live in the immediate moment without access to memories of past experiences to extrapolate into future consequences that could ferment out of their current actions.

This, seriously.

Most of the "coolness" is fake-it-til-you-make-it bullshit.

Get them out of their comfort zones and they'll are awkward as fuck, just like everyone else.

You've been watching too much TV, memeflaggot.

haha what theirs actually people who havent met niggers before. fuck id love to be you man

They mostly use automatic responses
They have absolutely no idea what they're saying
They've just been saying the same bullshit forever

theyre not. honestly beyond the veneer of coolness and odd language they are super insecure, usually massive weebs, and willing to get walked all over for girls.

They're all on lean and weed 24/7

You must not be around black people much...

>I've yet to meet a socially awkward negro
Have you talked to more than one?

OP is a nigger. Why are your people so cool and laid back? Maybe its the blunts I always see yall have smoking while the next one is lined up on top of yall's ears. Yall do nuffin but smoke and complain that yall are oppressed and can't climb the ladder of society.

These

weeb nogs are pretty awkward

You're not allowed to question how black people behave.

Simple brain, not sophisticated enough to doubt, hesitate or reflect on anything. Same reason why low IQ nations generally more happy than high IQ ones.

It's all a facade, just like everything else about them
-Guy with a diverse roommate

not true

there was a nigger in my class that ran around the school corridors like naruto with his arms behind him

you only get shown the alpha behaving ones,trust me the retard ones are out there,they are hid like a dirty secret by the jew

>Why are black people always so "cool" and laid back? Low intelligence means low self-consciousness

FPBP

Shame. No fear of social consewuences. Imagine you mistake a stranger for someone else and you keep shrugging and cringing about it for the next hour. They don't have social brakes to prevent them from awkwardness

Came here to post this. I've never met a socially awkward cow. Fucking amazing, right? How do they do it?

>"I'm an expert I've met 4 black ppl"

What the fuck are you on about? There are some that are chill and plenty that are weird as fuck

I have met.

They get a racial bonus to make jungles comfort zones tho

??? All the special ed kids in my school were negroes. The nerds that do not dress well or shower at all are disproportionately negro. It's just that they're also not intelligent so they don't do maths or anything.

Your question should be
>Why does (((hollywood))) depict negroes as cool when in reality they're awkward fedoralords

They don't become the same kind of NEETs as whites though, as in they don't go completely and utterly failed from their autism, since they still slap their kids and haven't invented the oidepal mother thing and overprotection that comes with a lack of religion and hardship. I'd say whites have less autism per capita genetically but a more autism cultivating culture.

Fuck, meant stranger for a friend

Low iq is linked with being happy and chill

This. Most of them are constantly playing a character and putting on an act. This is a classic way to deal with social anxiety and inferiority complex.

They're pretty insecure.

Seriously? Most black people mumble like morons. Its not cool or laid back to be so socially awkward that you can barely get a full sentence out when talking with a stranger.

Cant think into the future, like an animal.
It's not exclusive to black people.
White people have varying amounts of depth.
It's why white people drink so much, enough to devolve them into dindus.

You haven't met many blacks, then.

Go to somewhere wealthier. Black people seem "confident" cause they all pull the AY MANE hood shit, no matter if they're from a mansion or a ghetto. And even then it's not confidence it's "look, I'm intentionally acting stupid and acting like a literal sub-human". The odd thing is that black folks almost universally do this, which is annoying as I know half the fucking kids that do wouldn't dare set foot within ten miles of a backalley.

If you get past that I've found they're waiter really nice people or total fucking losers that can only gain standing by pretending to be gangsta. Kinda how bitchy women do the 'sweetly' thing but if you can get them to drop it they're either shallow losers or nice people sucked in by the culture

Russia bro nails it

I didn't meet a black person in the flesh, until I was 18. It's really not that unusual.

You haven't met black people. They're usually slow-witted, bad with comebacks, and stare blankly.

They lack self-awareness

just this one black guy puts all of your theory to rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqYC7MGsSpI

Pretty much sums up the McGregor vs. Mayweather promo tour so far

>using that flag, fuck off larper

>once you get past the AY MANE bullshit
Yeah, but most people don't get past that, especially girls are gullible as fuck.

It's pathetic how much they all want a white woman. I see them occasionally with a fat, disgusting one or a really old used up one. I think it is a status symbol for a black man. Like even if it's an iPhone 4 they still feel like they have an iPhone like the cool kids.

Low levels of neuroticism

You must not go out much. I got to ssbm tournaments on the weekends and I've seen tons of black autists there's this one guy who we refer to him as black chris chan.

>especially girls are gullible as fuck

Why are you allowing your girls to talk to blacks?

They're not, they're always complaining about racism. Don't believe a negro con artist, they lie all the time.

Here OP

youtu.be/vAHo2soqgT4

Chimpanzees love hanging out with real humans. It's like a video game probably.

NIce try Tyrone

People with anxiety tend to overanalyze. Blacks underanalyze so they are not affected as often.

Yes. Or imagine, say, your pants fall down in public and you become embarrassed. When you're a nigger, you just walk around like that because clothes are a foreign concept anyway.

>Niggers awkward as fuck because they are functionally another species from whites.
>goes oegaboega, muh dick, foo shizzle my nizzle
>whites all laugh because they are terrified of coming off as racist.
>retarded liberals start a signalling war to see who is the most accepting of retarded nog-behavior

And that's how modern "culture" was born

Sadly, the mind virus is this simple. Do Jews exploit this for greed? Of course. But this is really all it comes down to. People being pussies.

Same reason they chimp out every chance they get. It's in their nigger blood

I have met a few actually, but generally they are more laidback

I've yet to meet a negro who wasn't socially retarded (and only a few who weren't literally retarded).

Though I live in Australia so our pickings are literal Out Of Africa nogs or Aboriginals or Pygmies.

Because you are a delusional cuck.
>socially awkward negro
prisons

except for every single one.
You do realize its not socially acceptable to violently assault someone for no reason.

niggers are hands down the biggest sperglords out there

Loud histrionic behaviour, wear their trousers halfway down their pants, and everyone would complain about them.

I wish they were laid back and cool.

>implying girls care about what is allowed and what is not
Forbid something and they'll like it even more.

Because the only ones with visibility outside their community are people that can effectively engage with whites.

The awkos and retards tend to stay in the hood until they get desperate enough to commit an armed robbery

LOL, well at least now we know you are in fact European.

>yet to meet a socially awkward negro
What's your defenition? Every nigger I've come in contact with has their phone blasting shitty ape screeching while they shuck and jive their way to the next loitering spot.

Imagine 100 whites on the far end of the bell curve for afhd and low iq getting together. Theyd be very social and i imagine in a society of these people a 100 iq perso would be quite "socially awkward" indeed

When being "social" means apeing and monkeying the liudest, whites lose

Jew media brainwashed you to see low IQ behavior as cool.

>I've yet to meet a socially awkward negro

if you can't spot the retard it's probably you

>meets with negroes

kys fag

honestly... doesnt sound too bad user

Came here to post this. Niggers with more white admixture tend to be more socially awkward.

weed and pills. I have met socially awkward negros actually.

And sometimes the niggers acting hood are doing so out of social awkwardness.

This

/r9k/ is full of socially retarded negroes

You've never met my coworker then. Weirdest dude ever. He's a virgin at 28 and all he talks about is anime. I don't know what the fuck his upbringing was but I feel bad for him

>never met a socially awkward negro

Sheeeiiitttt

Hyper aggressive about everything, throw emotional tantrums, escalate minor misunderstandings to violence

I say again
Shiiieeeeeettt

If black people are so cool and laid back why are they angry all the time?
Bit of a contradiction. Could it be niggers are just full of shit?

This. If you try to have a one on one conversation with the ones putting on a hood front they can be crazy awkward.

This you fucking racists

This. Actually the liberals are right about one thing: social flexibility can oppress certain groups via stereotypes

By glorifying niggers, we actually witness the nicest and kindest of all possible niggers because most of them have never enjoyed anything but pure praise. These are the friendlieat of all possible niggers

In japan and korea eappees and basketball players are treated like criminals and doctors are rockstars. Imagine how muh less friendly nigfers would be in those conditions

You've never been to a black neighbourhood have you?
Go there and tell me that's socially functional.

Also, anyone else notice black ppl don't look at others in the eyes?

I think it's more a local and cultural thing. I've met awkward black people where I live.

I'm happy that I will never understand how it feels to be this bitter and hateful towards other people. Even if I understand that death is an appropriate punishment and maybe the only way we will get a white America back, I still would prefer if the goal could be reached peacefully and I don't jerk myself off to killing black men/ raping black women.

Eye contact in mammals is always a challenge because it is inherently an attempt to size up the resokution of the enemy

Books have been written on the dopaminergic effect of stepping on someones air Jordans in lab environments

It's an act most of the time. You are just unfamiliar with niggers so you can't easily recognize the difference. And as some people have already said, they are intoxicated on some drug half the time. Blacks like to rely on white people's belief in black stereotypes to navigate through social interactions.

>i dont derive pleasure from kikking a serial killer
>id really prefer it if mr. Serial killer would just mind his own business and stay knside hos house
Edgy

You subconsciously believe blacks are less intelligent then you. When they do at socially awkward you brush it off as it is they intelligence. The same goes from retards flailing their arms and talking loud; oh wait blacks do that too. Anyone else you subconsciously believe they are the same or more intelligent then you; so you do not brush off their social awkwardness.

>go to cafe
>order food
>black guy at register
>takes twenty and closes drawer
>doesn't give change
>ask him for my change
>has to count by himself now
>gives me a dollar more than i owe
>tip $1 in jar
>it will come out of his tips later
He is new and seems nervous.

I also couldn't imagine being as obtuse as you are. You seemed to miss the part where I said "death is an appropriate punishment" since you would rather make assumptions about the first couple of words in my post. If you're going to use an English speaking board at least understand English.

>Eye contact in mammals is always a challenge because it is inherently an attempt to size up the resokution of the enemy

It's a dominance thing. It shows confidence. So it's not a surprise, at least not to me that strong eye contact (not to be confused with emotionless staring) is also helpful in getting women.

>no nigger eye contact
That actually makes a a lot of sense.
Niggers get killed for looking other niggers in the eye so they avoid it.
The more you know.

There is no solution where niggers survive. A serial killer living a country over is still a serial killer

Learn to love killing them and grow a pair or fuck off

Also i am english. My keyboard on ny phone got fucked in a typhoon. Suck a dick.

Indeed

>Black guy with job
Let's add this to the list of shit that never happened.

>raping black women.

Why the hell would anyone want to do this?

> I've yet to meet a socially awkward negro.
youtu.be/IDchQ5J41Bk

Niggers loved to get punlic service jobs in thebu.k. back when they got YUGE pensions, had 20 hour workweeks, dod almost nothing, and could not be fired

Ive read its similar in the u.s. where almost 99% of middle class blacks are basically affirmative action hires inbuseless gov posts like the dmv and post office (or overpaid NONCOMBAT veterans)

so basically even in ideal conditions and absurdly high pay almost none of them wanted to woj