Angela Merkel is the smartest politician of the 21st century

Merkel recognizes that white Western European societies are on a path of extinction. In 2015 a government funded Danish campiagn titled 'Do it for Denmark' urged people to have children, and even after that, the reproduction rate is far below replacement and that will not change, it will only accelerate, and it will also accelerate for all other Western countries.

She had a choice to make. Either let society continue to get weaker and eventually get wiped out by China in a few decades, or import new citizens with high breeding rates.

When deciding to import, she had to choose from:
>Arabs
>Blacks
>Asians
>Indians
Of course she chose Arabs because they are still Caucasian, and genetically closer to Germans than the other of those 4 options. Plus they are high-T alphas who will make sure Germany is protected against outside threats.

You cannot understand this now, but in a few decades, China will have billions of godless subhumans running around fucking shit up. Merkel ensured that Germany will at least be able to withstand this.

If the price to pay is letting the migrants is a few terror attacks and rapes, so be it

The alternative is to do nothing, let the German population dwindle to 20 million, and get taken over by an inferior culture with 100x the population.

Now that I understand this, I admire Merkel. You,on this board who complains about her policies are simply too low-IQ to understand the real endgame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A few million white Europeans are better than a few billion niggers, chinks and muzzies.

She is willing to put the EU before her own people. Rapes, murder, violence, that is all acceptable for Ms Merkel. It is the price Germans need to pay. Piss all over the German peoples right to sovereignty and safety in the towns they grew up in. If we can learn one thing from modern history, it is that the German people will lay down and take the arse rape of their people with dignity. They couldn't possibly get angry, defy the narrative of the mainstream media and make a sudden change. Keep pushing us into a corner. Tell every white person they are evil and hated. White people have never ever collectively got pissed off and made a stand. History is racist. Don't learn from it.

Actually a better thing to do is lower taxes and promote early retirement and wage growth.
People aren't having babies because of living costs.

What you're literally saying is an entire race has to die and give away the gifts of their ancestors because you can't find a solution for indentured servitude.

SAGE

Naw, I think Germany is just the dumbest country of the 21st century.

niggers and poos rape and kill at much higher rates. Asians are aggressive insectoids who enjoy torture

But of course!

now thats what I call gaslighting

95% of migrants are coming from north africa you fucking retard

satire?

>Merkel recognizes that white Western European societies are on a path of extinction
If this actually comes to pass, she will be considered one of major causes of said extinction, so I don't see how this can be considerd "smart" at all.

or spend billions and change society to make germans breed instead?

fucking nato pleb KYS

1/10
Someone took the time to write this, and probably someone else took the time to read this

That will never happen, you can't force people to have children.

>somebody doesn't know who's doing the raping

>change society

You're retarded. You can't force people to have kids.

>they are high-T alphas who will make sure Germany is protected against outside threats.

There will be no 'Germany' you bloody fool, just as there today no longer exists a 'Constantinople' nor 'Abya Yala'. It will be by another name, another rule, and another people, and if Germanics still live on the land, they will undoubtedly do so in subjugation.

Oh and your fear of the Chinese inundation is unjustified - for they will never exist in the 'billions' - at least within the next few centuries - as they already suffer grave gender imbalance and declining fertility.

To encourage higher fertility in the native nation's they could have reduced the impact of Jewish banking in Europe, resulting in wage compression and rising living costs, and near impossible property prices.

She isn't smart, she's a short sighted liberal whos only concern is winning a Nobel prize for her humanitarianism. She couldn't give a fuck about her people or the people of Europe.

Obama won a Nobel prize just for getting elected. Merkel is a dumb laggard.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

>as they already suffer grave gender imbalance and declining fertility
There's no one baby per household law anymore and there's about 1.15 males for every female in China. The average in Europe is 1.07 males for every female.

Merkel is cancer.
Just like her demoniac kike handlers.

>they could have reduced the impact of Jewish banking in Europe, resulting in wage compression and rising living costs, and near impossible property prices.

Muh evil joos are behind this!!!!

The majority in banking business are non-jews, the majority in the biggest investment companies are non-jews.
To destroy your little Rothschild narrative, Rothschilds today are nothing compared to beasts like Morgan-Stanley, who's founders are non-jews.

Learn how marketing and banking works today you inbred before making such claims.

>smart
>lets in rapist murderers.
Nice one UN, nice on.

fpbp

STFU you stupid cunt. It's not like everyone became infertile you inbred goatlicker. The incentive to have children disappeared. The same effort that's being put in to import these locusts could be spent on encouraging families. Population crisis is utter bullshit.

It's not that she can't push higher birth rates. It's just that she hates Nationalism so she won't do it.

sei quel pirla di leftypol, vero?

North Africans are Caucasoid not jungle nigger like sub Saharans

>You can't force people to have kids.
Well but you cucks allegedly believe you can get 3rd world inbreds to pay our pensions?

The Money Germany spends on Refugees could be spent on childcare or other family support.

We should make no mistake - all of the West will be Somalia some day - having 60 instead of 80 Million consumers in Germany will be remembered as the main reason for it

You forget that China is a fundamentally centralised culture, and whether because of this and/or modernisation their fertility has noticeable declined.

I believe that as it stands now current growth is only at ~.5% and is part of a longer downwards trend.

You must've slept during 2000-2010 talks about how to fix the declining demographics or you were like 2 years old then.

They tried, didn't work (same as in Denmark's case). Merkel herself said multiculturalism doesn't work.
Their plan was to allow immigration and to assimilate them.
The assimilation has in most cases failed. But you also have to be aware that NATO bombed most of their countries.

Also you should know the difference between economic migrants and asylum seekers (I don't even care if you're going to whine about muh economic migrants but that's the reality).

I don't really expect someone under a white supremacist flag to understand anything about politics.

To the oven, disinformative kike.

>It's just that she hates Nationalism

Is this a consequence of WW2 do you think? Not just for her, but the entire white Germanic populace?

Nice rationalizing, OP. It's a valiant effort. But this is all Praktischer Idealismus and nothing more.

Prove me wrong then.

>engaging with a kike

Most modern banks may be run by Anglos and Aryans but the current banking system which has fucked over entire nation's is Jewish in design.

Won't reply anymore because talking to Jews makes me sick, and engaging with you people does nothing but allow you to waste oxygen and time spent you could be in an oven or starving.

>genocide own people
>a-at least chinks won't conquer us now
Retarded shitstain

China has to fight through central Asia and Russia to get to Germany. You high bro ?

She has ruined our country and she is about the ruin the EU.

Google any major bank and the CEO is a jew.

Jews are good with money.

First post is always best post.

This whole "we need to get immigrants to keep our numbers up" is just economy shilling. They dont give shit about nation and its people. Its just about getting more consumers. They phrase is as surviving to get more people on board. Immigrants dont even help nations, because their employement rate is horrible, they are on state benefits.

Banks benefit from more people. Nations have to get more money from banks, because all the benefits these "doctors" and "engineers" require. So banks get power over nations. Some industries benefit from more consumers, especially food industry. Food industry constantly tries to get people to eat more, now they want more people to eat their shit. So basically banks and industries are shilling for more people because they benefit from it. Banks benefit from loaned moneys, so does inustries because then this loaned money goes to the pocket of tycoons.

EU politicians are willing to sacrifice people of europe, on altar of economy. They chase those GDP numbers by getting more people to spend loan money. Native europeans dont benefit from this.

Bamp

good bump

This is now a REDPILL THREAD

TRY AGAIN DAVID BROCK

>She chose Arabs
Nigger what? She invited the entire world, that is almost a quote from her Nigger living lips.

From the few Nigger Paki kids that made it to Germoney I bet the gets first pick of the 'dancing boys' dirty slut. She's a Weimar Commie nothing else.

Also in all seriousness I would pay to see her raped by a Gorilla on stage, even though I'm not a 'wealthy Turk, Chink or American'.

finally i can agree with someone on the pol

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8

>I don't really expect someone under a white supremacist flag to understand anything about politics
Says the one with the UN "lets replace only Whites" Flag

>I'm retarded, the post.

Sage

>North Africans are Caucasoid not jungle nigger like sub Saharans

He's not talking about north africans, Shitloads of niggers are coming in.

wtf I love Merkel now

Your population doesnt always need to be fucking increasing. It's okay if it falls for a bit then flattens out.
(((They))) have managed to convince everyone that populations need to eternally grow. What a fucked up concept that so many idiots lap up with no questions.

Blacks bring culture and epic words like based and nigga that we all enjoy. Also dat ass

good post. The 'population deflation' meme is just a lie to ethnically cleanse white people from the face of the earth

they'll be after asians next, once white people are definitely on the course for extinction. See the rhetoric already being leveled at Japan, open your borders or your economy will die Goyim.

Do you seriously think that the white race will every have a replacement level birth rate ever again? No, most white countries have a 1.5 birthrate. Meanwhile literally every single other race has a 2.1+ birthrate.

Yes, retard. Populations will not plummet forever. Your people will not go extinct from not having sex.
> Meanwhile literally every single other race has a 2.1+ birthrate.
This is actually the white man's fault. I guarantee you if whites went 100% isolationist and only tended to themselves, these retarded meme populations would begin dying off. Kunta Kinte is only able to spawn 12 children because our "charities" enable them to behave like retards.

>below replacemen
Nice try gommie/lib faggot
This is just a baby bloomers dying out.
There is no problem with the population.
>also robots

can't argue with that , fpbp

true

most germans i know want to exit eu, so fuck off

Merkel is tired and confused we need something better

You're ignoring all the successful campaigns that have raised birth rates. One of the biggest ways has been tax incentives

Lower population levels will actually be preferable in 10 - 20 years due to automation and AI. She is importing animals to fill up positions that will be obsolete in just a few years, then you will have savage animals with nothing to do turning on their masters.

UN is also targeting Japan and Korea for replacement migration, dipshit.

If you want to increase birthrates, you need to destroy feminism and make women want to be stay-at-home moms

oy vey why are you taking my shekels?