Was the Waco siege justified?

Was the Waco siege justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardylaw.net/waco.html
nytimes.com/1994/02/15/us/tapes-from-sect-compound-reveal-talk-of-setting-fire.html
archive.is/YcqeV
deseretnews.com/article/286686/WACO-SURVIVORS-SAY-FBI-TANK-STARTED-FIRE.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w
cbsnews.com/news/what-really-happened-at-waco/
youtube.com/watch?v=OVDBeCT4qkI
beyondweird.com/conspiracies/kisdeath.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they should have just took it

not even remotely hardylaw.net/waco.html

No stupid fucking feds. Slaughtered a bunch of people. Children too. Fucking feds are above the law though.

No, and it's amazing that it didn't land Hillary a stay in prison for her involvement in the escalation.

Should have just nabbed Koresh when he went jogging or went into town. The cultists were still the one's that started the fire tho

Let's ask the Clintons

yes

I can't believe this happened under Obama's watch and he walked free.

#MAGA

Yes, because it removed a bunch of low IQ christcucks from the gene pool.

No, it was caused by Drumpf.

Idiot

degenerate pedophiles running illegal gun operations who fired at federal agents executing a valid warrant?

yes

Feds are retarded so we should be glad it wasn't worse

The flamethrower on the tank can be seen plain as fuck if you'd bother taking your head out of your ass you shekel grubbing shill.

absolutely not

fuck off shill

Yup, dude was a pedo

REMINDER: ABCs LURK THESE THREADS. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY... YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS.

No. All the accusations of pedophilia were just a tactic to get the public off the Fed's back.

The public is stupid like that.

>Yup, dude was a pedo

Cult leader might be a pedo
Better burn all the children alive to protect them

All religions deserve a fiery death

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I just work as a journalist for Dateline NBC, I don't organise tactical raids on compounds of armed sycophants who want to meet their maker in the sky

rape house

Today in Opposite Day News..

thanks dad

>I just work as a journalist for Dateline NBC

Well, there goes all your credibility.

>HEY LETS SELF KEK CUZ SOMEONE MIGHT SEE US NOT BEING KEKS

nah

hes being sarcastic about the pic he posted champ

The newfag mindset is hilarious.
"What he's a pedo? Well then all my previous morals of dealing with human beings have gone completely out the window. This person is not a human being"
You're just as bad as leftists.

>anarcho-faggot

this is why meme flag cocksuckers should be banned. Mods are fags.

>hes being sarcastic about the pic he posted champ

Gee, ya think?

>t. pedophile who gets triggered when world shows it hates him

Sure, but the FBI HRT is a piece of work.
>Oops I accidentally your whole thing wwwww
one of 'em actually got busted for it with the Finnicum shooting

All who are deviants must perish with fire and the sword

I dunno man, was ruby ridge justified?

Yes... the ATF needed better publicity after Ruby Ridge.

Funny how no one mentions Chuck Schumer had legislation ready to go for that which make the NFA act and Patriot act look like nothing.

this.cops were afraid to die so they just burnt it down ..pussies

They didn't care about the kids, they cared about the guns. They weren't gun running either. They were reported to have modified the semi autos to full auto. Same with Ruby Ridge. That guy was asked by an undercover fed to saw off shotguns for him and then he got raided for it. I don't justify pedo's they make me sick but that had nothing to do with the raid.

>the feds asked asked someone to commit a crime and that makes it ok to slaughter him and his family

Both sides fucked up.

All indications were the Branch Davidians were not going to give up, ever -- and that's even reported by people close to the group.

The ATF also mishandled the situation just like they did with Ruby Ridge.

I absolutely did not say that. I was actually pointing out that the Feds in a lot of cases are full of shit. That's why the ATF raided Waco.

FUCK NO.

Plenty of documents and documentaries out there show how aggressive the FBI was on A SUSPICION.

Sure, they were a weird group the Davidsons, but they just wanted to be left the fuck alone, on their own land, and Uncle Sam did not like that.

Try building a 15 foot wall around YOUR house on YOUR land and see how the authorities respond if you choose not to take it down.

Are you fucking serious dude? If you really believe that you need to remove that ancap flag.

>The ATF also mishandled the situation

They wen't in heavy because Reno wanted to give the Clintons a distraction from Lewinsky. Hillary pressured Foster who used Reno.

IT was a fuckup because it was unnecessary, and because there was no advanced planning, Jut get a lot of people and equipment together and raid.

FBI fired first, also.

Ruby Ridge was done because the guy admitted to an FBI agent that he had a short-barreled shotgun. They killed half his family over it, too.

To be fair, I doubt the Feds will pull a stunt like this again. They'd spark a civil war at worse and a raging running gun battle at best. Too many people know about those incidents and would react very, very violently. The feds will not trigger people like that again.

Look how they acted for the Dakota Access Pipeline. The feds did everything they could to ignore provocation and eventually left.

Full disclosure I am heaviily invested in Energy Exchange Partners, who built that pipeline.

It's been proven the cultists started the fire

The ATF isn't interested in Pedo's. The thing with Waco is they where fucked up but not a threat with their guns. It was all defensive. The reason they used to raid was weak. In all actuality illegal when you read the 2ndA. All gun laws in the US are illegal because they're unconstitutional.

>It's been proven the cultists started the fire

No, no it hasn't.

No, not in any way was it justified. Barely 20 years ago and no one even seems to remember this happened.

They literally have the Davidians on tape saying to spread hay & fuel to set the building alight

> MUH BLACK HELICOPTERS & FLAMETHROWER TANKS

>the people we're after started the fire
just like dorner right?

>They literally have the Davidians on tape saying to spread hay & fuel to set the building alight

Yeah, I gotta call bullshit.

unidentified man asks, "Pablo, have you poured it yet?"

"In the hallway," comes the response.

The first voice then says: "Things are poured, right? Need to get the fuel out." Talk of Pouring Fuel

In another part of the compound, at 6:16, several unidentified men have the following exchange:

"They got some fuel around here?"

"Yeah, they even poured already."

"Poured it already?"

"He's got it poured already."

At 7:23 another unidentified man says: "Is there a way to spread fuel in there? There."

Another male voice responds, "So we only light them as they come in, right?"

"Not if they (unintelligible)." 11 Devices in Compound

A voice says: "Well, that's the fuel. We should get more hay in here."

nytimes.com/1994/02/15/us/tapes-from-sect-compound-reveal-talk-of-setting-fire.html

You mean was attacked with the same sexual lies and distracting smear campaign that Clinton used all the way up to Trumps election?

Archive
archive.is/YcqeV

The Bradley Fighting Vehicle was clearly shown having small arms and flamethrowers on it. Shooting fire into the compound.

This was released by a multitude of sources.
The BFV was not for civilian use and it would take a government organization to be able to have one.

They murdered innocent people.

The Branch Davidians were part of a underground railroad rescuing children from CIA pedo rings associated with, amongst others, the Clinton Foundation.
They were heroes who were not just murdered with a premidated intent, but then labeled as pedos forevermore. It's quite tragic actually.

deseretnews.com/article/286686/WACO-SURVIVORS-SAY-FBI-TANK-STARTED-FIRE.html

youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w

cbsnews.com/news/what-really-happened-at-waco/

youtube.com/watch?v=OVDBeCT4qkI

New York Times reporting on tapes that nobody else heard.

About as reliable as their unidentified sources for every other story.

They shot at people coming out of the house, it's like they were trying to cover up something, probably another mkultra CIAnigger operation they burned down

Fake news is kind of a new term but by no means a new thing. If you get raided by the Feds you might as well fight back because they're probably going to kill you anyway and then evidence appears as why it was ok.

Bruh the tapes aren't classified. You can hear the tapes yourself. They even played em in the new Oklahoma doco

>The F.B.I. placed 11 eavesdropping devices inside the Branch Davidian compound during the 51-day standoff with the religious sect last year, an agent testified today.

Someone explain to me how during a supposed firefight where a handful of ATF guys are wrecked they managed to place listening devices?

It's explained in the new OK doco. They planted devices in bottles of milk & water they gave the Davidians

Tapes are hard to make. Maybe we can get some of the dead people to come in for voice comparison

Lol the Dallas swat team used a robot with a bomb to kill the Dallas cop sniper. I have no real sympathy for the guy but don't put anything passed the government

>They planted devices in bottles of milk & water they gave the Davidians

They're actually in the walls of the building that burned down but ok sure, they had a transponder relaying information from a building with no electricity.
>FBI surveillance tapes from devices planted in the wall of the building record a man inside the compound saying "Everybody wake up, let's start to pray", then, "Pablo, have you poured it yet?" ... "Huh?" ... "Have you poured it yet?" ... "In the hallway" ... "Things are poured, right?" CEV1 receives orders to spray two bottles of tear gas into left corner of building.

The batteries only allegedly last 12 hours and were placed the day of the fire...

Agent Matt Gravelle, a Certified Public Accountant of the Federal Bureau of Investigation testified he was the agents listening to the bugs live.

So I guess they called up the guy who would investigate mortgage fraud like Whitewater to listen in.

I believe that the siege was justified and that the Branch Davidians started the fires themselves, however, the feds--particularly Janet Reno--mishandled the situation spectacularly.

The government is terrified of the public discovering its incompetence and regularly omits embarrassing facts from official accounts. Those gaps are where conspiracy theories grow, and conspiracy theories are about as good a smokescreen as the government could ask for.

You guys are looking past the story. Stop it. Uncle Sam doesn't like that.

fucking lies

You would argue that Dorner set the cabin on fire.

FBI agents brought in to resolve the standoff smuggled 11 electronic transmitters into the compound, hiding the tiny bugs in cartons of milk, gym bags and other items given to sect members during the 51-day siege.

You're being ignored because nobody can argue against this.

The Dallas sniper is perhaps the only case where I think claymore-bot is justified. Although we might have a later situation where they claymore the wrong guiy.

In what way was the siege justified? There was literally no reason to ever siege the compound.

Even moreso with Ruby Ridge where they could have issued a warrant for his arrest and let the local cops handle it.

Gut feeling: we'll see a similar siege in the coming 10 years. Instead of a Christian sect, the compound will be inhabited by radical Lefties who established a commune based on what they perceive as feminist, anarchist, pro-LGBT and anti-capitalist principles. The commune will quickly become incredibly cult-ish, authoritarian secretive and violent, federal involvement will become necessary. The federal intervention will be a fiasco, causing a surge in leftist domestic terrorism (think early 1รถ70's Weather Underground).

I wasn't using that as a victim case. Just a case where law enforcement went to extreme measures to resolve a situation. Honestly they could have waited the guy out but he shot cops and they wanted him dead.

Branch Dravidians were rescuing severely abused children from a pedophile ring. Why else do you think they didn't want any single one of them to get out alive? fuck all abc agencies

You're a moron. If anything it will be an Islamic Sharia community.

And they still do this to fringe mormans and other polygamists.

Yes pay your taxes goy, or we will westley snipe your ass.

Remove that flag right now because you just said the least anarcho-capitalist thing on this thread

The bodies of 15 Davidians who had been shot to death were found near the one undamaged exit. Perhaps they committed suicide, or were shot by other Davidians. Ballistics tests could have settled the question.

The bodies were placed in refrigerated trailers. But the FBI didn't supply electric power to them. The bodies deteriorated, losing their evidentiary value. CBS hired its own expert to examine the FLIR tape, a Brit with no ax to grind in American politics. Paul Beaver said the flashes unquestionably were automatic weapons fire. He noted several flashes indicated "double taps" - two shots to the head in quick succession.

In a broadcast Jan. 25, Dan Rather discounted his own expert's finding because the FBI continues to deny that any shots were fired from FBI positions on April 19. Both a retired CIA officer and a retired Special Forces sergeant say members of Delta Force told them they were pulling triggers that day.

(((It's been proven)))

This

>1 post by this ID

Where does one buy pshyco pantz?
Sounds pretty rad... dude

((Government of the United States of America))

Daily reminder Hillary Clinton was your First Lady in 1993 so shut the fuck up

why the fuck else do you think the clinton's would've wanted that place torched? No loose ends.

Redditors defending those child raping cultists get out.

beyondweird.com/conspiracies/kisdeath.html

"In investigating events surrounding the massacre at Waco, I have
made some rather startling discoveries. For instance, I discovered that
three of the four ATF agents killed during the initial seige at Waco had
been Bill Clinton's bodyguards during his presidential campaign. Film
footage from the initial seige (which can be seen in the video tape,
"Waco, the Big Lie"), shows an ATF agent throwing a grenade and shooting
a machine gun into the room where three other ATF agents have just
entered a window. In other words, this footage appears to show that these
agents were assasinated."

I literally don't give a fuck what lists I end up on. If anyone come to 'talk to you' about your internet activity, you should probably just shoot them and burn the corpse

Davidians were retard. They died like retards.

There's nothing new under the sun. They deserve their fate.

"how come we dont see atf and fbi shooting fire to catholic churches?"

You are a gentleman, a scholar, and most certainly mah nigga. Have you read any of his other stuff? I have the book on laurel canyon too, haven't started it yet though.