Halt! you are under arrest for islamophobia and jizya tax evasion

>halt! you are under arrest for islamophobia and jizya tax evasion

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9E048D617DF22F46&v=rBP3gqHhvBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sikhs
>islam and jizya

That's a sikh you dipshit. They are based kebab removers.

Is that bin Laden

Sikhs are bro tier, would fight with in the Malayan campaign again

kebab removers? red pill me on this please

>Purge him, since he doesnt probably have a gun either way desu

>kebab removers? red pill me on this please

They fought kebab ages ago. Did a good job of it too.

t. Pratik Pragdesh Pradhap Singh

Fuck off civic nationalists not welcome. Sihks are scum of the earth that stuff 15 people in a house and killed more people in Canadian terrorist attacks than every other group combined. They are trash immigrants but the Jewish press wants all the dislike to be focused on the group they hate.

don't burn yourself with all the stupid

So what? Everyone has fought the muds. You're one of those good goys that shits on the muds for the kikes instead of seeing it as a racial problem. You know virtually all these African migrants are Christians right?

I laugh at the funny sikh and wish him a good day.

BRO TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage

Not clever. Never was clever. Never going to be clever. Go fuckyourself reddit faggot.

This thread again.

Usually pops up a few times a week.

Have you nothing better to do Roach???

The very best of lucky trying that shit in my country. You are not in Turkey, you are in Australia. Just as I would not go into your country and demand you conform to my ideology, you will not do the same in my country. Also bait, this guy looks like a Sikh. But you know that. I challenge you, your hatred of white people, your resentment of our success. Come over here and try and to enforce Sharia law. Try it. This country isn't like the rest of Europe or the UK. Come to my town and tell our daughters they can't wear a bikini at the beach. You will get fucking beaten to a bloody pulp.

HEADBUTT

it's like the twentieth thread with a Sikh as a picture and a roach begging for money. are the mods asleep or what?

You sound like an American. They go on about Sharia law while their 45,000,000 niggers have pushed them out of every major city and their Jewish ruling class has almost ethnically replaced them.

There are no based niggers. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. We can't live together and history proves this. That's why these based turban niggers live in third world squalor, whether that be in India or in their Canadian enclaves.

>starts dancing to tunak tunak tun

Salam, but I am a Moslem as well, what are you even... Hey, you are a dirty infidel... ALLACHU ACBAAAAR!

Go back to Pakistan you Towelhead

Detonate the explosive vest I'm wearing.

shout praise jesus then detonate suicide vest . its time to terrorise the shitskins

People went to the suburbs for cheap land and living. Blacks moving into neighborhoods whites don't want anymore isn't being pushed out

>gets a life sentence for naughty words

Total Bro tier.

Glad someone made this

Muh Tunak

HERE'S YOUR PENSION IN SPADES
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9E048D617DF22F46&v=rBP3gqHhvBA