Why did Sessions turn on Trump?

Why did Sessions turn on Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/35fQD
archive.is/BkhW3
archive.is/cQwe7
airwars.org/about-us/
fox43.com/2017/03/24/us-military-investigating-if-airstrikes-caused-nearly-300-civilian-deaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a lawyer/politician.

He didn't. He's just timid and useless.
Trump mistake #1: Jeff Sessions. Trump has been mentioning the Dems' illegal activity for months, and he still won't get the fucking hint. INB4 le 4D chess. >>>>>>>>>>>>_donald
Trump mistake #2: Sean Spicer. Corrected at last. Kudos for that.

>Why did Sessions turn on Trump?

You've obviously never seen the Blues Brothers.

One can only hope he turns on Trump.

Pro tip: he won't.

Is Trump trying to get Session's to go after Clinton/Obama or quit. I don't think he's done trashing the man yet. All of this is Sessions fault. Had he just stood his ground and brushed off the damn meetings we wouldn't have Muller.

>go after Obama

Kek. The cleanest president with the cleanest administration we've ever had.

>please step away from the Alex Jones sir. It is rotting your brain.

he didnt, hes just a wimpy ass cuckservative. i knew he would be weak. you cant hire these wimpy republicans. you need to hire killers.

Better question is does Trump have any other allies left besides Pence, family, and Russians?

No, he has pushed away everyone with his childish antics.

Yes Obama and his administration were paragons of virtue totally free of corruption, how dare you right wingers besmirch him. He won a Nobel Peace prize and was a true American hero

He's a Confederate apologist working with Russia to dissolve the Union.

He should be hanged for treason!!!!

Because Beauregard is a slave-owning KKK member racist who only cares about lynching niggers and drinking mint juleps.

Daily reminder that you're talking point about
>Trump will be a peaceful president
>Obama was a dronestriker!

Is fucking torn to shreds when you look at the increase in civilian casualties under Trump compared to Obama. But i know you won't. You'll keep trotting out the same lie because it's convenient.

You'll say to yourself "Atleast trump is not like Obama" even though objectively in every statistical category Trump is far fucking worse. Needless spending, unemployment, military intervention etc.

>increase in civilian casualties under Trump compared to Obama

You're out of your mind. Obama was in office for 8 years, Trump not even a single year. Cite your sources that Trump has caused more "civilian casualties" than Obama, in spite of Obama's 8 years of Middle East involvement. Idiot.

Sessions is so retarded I might have to get off the Trump Train. He's the worst possible pick. Dumb faggot thinks pot is heroin. I hope he gets McCain'd by Trump's time wizard son.

Correct. 100%.

No one is under the illusion that Trump is a "peaceful president", the CIA is still in control of our foreign policy no matter who is in office. The difference is that with Hillary we would've already launched a full scale invasion of syria and kicked off ww3 with russia

1-The Washington Post = John Podesta
2- If he wants the leaks to stop, he needs to send Seal Team 6 to raid the FusionGPS compound and get Glenn Simpson helicoptered out in blinders and shackles.

He didn't. He panicked. Has been in Washington, too long. Sessions got bullied by the media into recusing himself.

Sessions would have probably be going around holding townhall meetings set up as traps by Soros if he was still in the Senate.

The biggest problem with the GOP is how the left has had them corralled for decades. They're afraid to leave the safety of their cages.

Sessions thinks right but he's a wimp. Mueller is running circles around him and having him for breakfast.

trump tried to steal the leprechaun's pot of gold

archive.is/35fQD
>INDEPENDENT: Civilian deaths from US-led airstrikes hit record high under Donald Trump

archive.is/BkhW3
>NBC: Trump Admin Ups Drone Strikes, Tolerates More Civilian Deaths: U.S. Officials

archive.is/cQwe7
>VICE: U.S. airstrikes have killed more and more civilians in Iraq and Syria since Trump took office

Would you really expect anything less though?

>Is fucking torn to shreds when you look at the increase in civilian casualties under Trump compared to Obama.
The source of that claim isn't even a little credible, you're a moron for taking anything they say at face value.

airwars.org/about-us/

>Doesn't know how to greentext
Spotted the Brockpuppet.

>archive.is/35fQD
cites airwars, into the trash it goes.
>archive.is/BkhW3
is trying to predict the future, into the trash it goes
>archive.is/cQwe7
cites airwars, into the trash it goes.

You are a moron for taking anything that team of bloggers claims at face value.

he's one of the most loyal lapdogs in the administration. he was one of his earliest supporters and added senatorial heft in the early days of the campaign. he had no choice but to recuse himself from the russia investigation, but trump wants a yes-man and not an impartial AG. After all the support during the campaign and the presidency that sessions has given, being one of the few actually trying to implement the administration's policies, trump throws him under the bus.

Trump is disloyal to all around him but demands absolute loyalty. He will turn on anyone at the drop of a hat if he needs a scapegoat or just falls into a tantrum.

Pence is not his ally.
The media rarely criticizes Pence, he's super anti homo.
You don't find that strange?

Sup Forums was sucking both Spicers and Sessions dicks all the way until Daddy Trump didn't like them anymore.

Trump turned on Sessions

Trump is a kike

why doesnt he grow balls and send every task forvec to investigate every part of the lives of every person within 2 degrees of hillary?

sure, user knows best. user always knows best.
>fox43.com/2017/03/24/us-military-investigating-if-airstrikes-caused-nearly-300-civilian-deaths/

>While approximately 80 civilians died per month under Obama, that number is closer to 360 under Trump—a dramatic rise which comes as U.S. military involvement in both Iraq and Syria increases.

Fuck you, calling people moron doesn't make you right. God damn Trump supporters' anti-intellectualism, anti-news, anti-science bullshit.

No I agree, Pence is just keeping quite and staying on Trump's good side because he's next in line after impeachment.

Because Hillary handlers are the ones we all despise, and if you ever see her, or her handlers in hand cuffs, all hell is going to break loose.

He's running in 2020. Watch.

he needs to keep hillary out of prison and alive so he has a perpetual diversionary tactic.

>The cleanest president with the cleanest administration we've ever had.
Other than that whole running guns to Mexico to undermine the second amendment act of high treason, you mean, of course.

you really think he'll try to take the presidency back from pence in 2020?

straight from the horse's mouth (and I do mean HORSE)

will this bitch just decide whether or not she hates trump or wants to suck his dick? I thought it was settled after she wrote "In Trump We Trust".

>waah why are people not 60 iq blind followers of le god emperor like me

I don't see him ruining again in 2020.

Running.

nah trump's a disaster, about as unlikable as coulter. just wish she'd settle on board this sinking ship.

I must have missed it. When did sessions do that?

Go ahead and link me to your favorite fake news as "proof," faggots.

>Fuck you, calling people moron doesn't make you right.

Calling you a moron is just an observation. what makes me right is the fact that airwars discredits itself.

He talks like a fag

I bet he's being blackmailed with proof of fag activities

you take that back he talks like a proper southern lady

but is his shit all retarded? that's the lynch pin

Cause Trump is a damn Yankee.

CONFEDERACY FOREVER

I prayed for John McCain to die and it's working. Lets give the same wishes for Sessions

He's trying to be a gentleman in a den of snakes

This is the most retarded libtard shill post I've ever seen.

>Greatest pres ever, lead to the largest loss of legislative power for dems in 60+ years!......but he's great! Super clean! Much diversity!

Dude, the Confederacy is bullshit. Now that place is just welfare, AIDS and diabeetus lol

he can still be a pilot if things go south
said no one in the south

He didn't though.

>Greatest President ever
>Leads to largest loss of Democrat power in generations

Fuck off and die, shill.

Clean, except for all the abuses by him and his subordinates at NSA, IRS, FBI, etc

Sessions expanded civil asset forfeiture right before Trump announced his regret for choosing him.

believe it or not you can look at something objectively. the world isn't completely full of people who are either "in" or "out". There are people who just look at the facts and don't just blindly support or tear down someone.

>facts

>objective

look into user

>does Trump have any other allies left besides Pence, family, and Russians?

Yes.

>facts
>coulter
kek

They threatened to torture and kill him. He took the money. Grow up kids.

macron isn't a political ally, he just knows it's better to be on america/trump's good side so he buttered him up a bit.

None of those confirm your statements you retarded faggit kys

> (You)
>>facts
>>coulter
>kek

i know. I can't believe I typed that with a straight face.

Ann Coulter is a bad example, but it's still true. These alwaystrumpfags just look at the world as either pro-trump or anti-trump. they can't believe there is anything in between and that you could point out good and bad. they think you're on one side or the other. They can't comprehend objectivity.

What about all the supposed redpilled stuff he's been doing recently?

I am 99% sure you removed the "Occupy Democrats" logo on that image before you posted it

Trump is objectively a lame duck president already. He hasn't advance any of his agenda in Congress. Can't do it.

sad. weak.

he had little political capital coming into office, and he's squandered all of it and then some.

good goy

Sessions wants to take my pot he can go I don't care.

How did Sessions "turn on Trump"? What did he do exactly?

sessions hasn't turned on anyone, it's smoke and mirrors.

Cause he's hot?

>Sessions wants to take my pot
and all other civil assets

hes got rand and all his friends.

Not so Fast, Mr. Furious!

Rand Paul? The guy who helped sink the healthcare bill Trump wanted so badly?

get out of here styx

What makes you think Trump wanted it?

>when the shilling is so good you can't help but reply to yourself

Make Gas Chambers Real Again.

you mean the kike bill that paul ryan made?

that bill? thank god that he did

What in the fuck is Airwars, are you fucking serious? Also, nothing Obama was doing militarily was aimed at putting the genie back into the bottle ala getting rid of ISIS and killimg "muh moderate rebels". He vastly worsened the situation by overseeing the removal of gadaffi and desperately tried to kill assad by funding rebels who ultimately ended up doing shit like siphoning that little boys blood out of his body and then chopping his head off. I hope so much that trump finds dirt on him and his neo shit lib and neocon posse OVER THE NEXT 8 FUCKING YEARS!

>
>>go after Obama
>Kek. The cleanest president with the cleanest administration we've ever had.
>>please step away from the Alex Jones sir. It is rotting your brain.

Lol. Another brainwashed cuck.. just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

>Badass Conservative Jess Sessions for AG
>in 6 months just arrests a child and pushes asset forfeiture.

Yes, this is true. He literally was completely scandal free. It's the only thing I disliked about him. He was too afraid to make any waves and would bend over backwards to escape even the mention of some small impropriety. He was a good too shoes faggot.

I feel like he said something about repealing obamacare first thing. Once or twice. He also needs a legislative victory, often remarked that it has to pass, and threatened to put the senate to bed without supper unless they passed it. plus he can't resists a signing ceremony, regardless the piece of paper he's signing.

paul ryan had fuck-all to do with the senate's bill

>attack Inforwars completely out of context

Spotted the shill. Maybe we should all try that technique.

>please turn off CNN, it's faking you out.

>I feel like
That's nice about your feelings. He also said he'd let Obamacare die on its own if nobody wanted to work with him on the repeal and replace.

He "needs" a legislative victory about as much as congress needs to run out the clock.

finding the truth > trumps fee fees

>That's nice about your feelings
lolwut
>He also said
two contradictory things in a 24 hour period? what else is new?

Because Sessions sucks - he belongs to the Bush era of politics

Obama also sided with Mexico against Arizona over the enforcement of immigration law. Siding with another country against a state in the union. wtf.

What part of
>I feel like
didn't you understand when you typed it in to the internet?

But if you'd like to backpedal some more, be my guest.

It had nothing to do with my feelings i.e. emotions. It's synonymous with "I seem to recall" you autistic faggot. What is your complaint with it in the first place? Did he not constantly promise to repeal Obamacare the moment he's in office?

>the president is actually a senator in congress voting on bills to become laws

>134554415
>134553813
>134552028
>134549781
>134548694
>134548397
Found the retarded nigger behind these posts.

most presidents have political capital within their own party and their support for bills and active participation in the legislative process affects the passage of laws.

he wrote the damn thing you faggot

now fuck off kike