GERMANY, YEESS !

We've reached a new level of cuckdom. Our Media is degrading ethnic germans to fucking animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=PAm72W-_Lq0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_0adDerI4A
einprozent.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wählt AfD zur Wiederherstellung des Ariertums!

I'm not even going to watch it

this is what you guys deserve for doing absolutly nothing to stop this or preserve what you guys think you had as culture, HELP ME VAGKANS!! (proceed to destroy all the books and burn everything and shit everywhere and then go back to sleep on mudhuts) you guys dont even know what the word monogamy stand for or even put aside all the autism and emotional traumas and pain of living a meaningless life without beer ,PATHETIC

hitler killed thousands and thousands of germans and achieved nothing lol, make sure to grow a fucking leg to stand againts all of this shit and drop the shit nazi larping culture of pol and have something worthy to live for

lmao what you gabbing on about

This. Everyone at this point should've given up on Germanistan a long time ago.

Germans aren't human

No thanks

a) Germans ARE animals
b) I don't really care about them

It's kind of red pilled desu. Learn to take a joke
>non-aryans are just fat little jews and black women
>aryan is literally human perfection
>wagner opera in background
>redpills about immigration and cultural genocide

Neat, a white only reservation. At least half of the country should be reserved for this to be endangered species.

Does Germans really approve that shit ?

Mulatto woman speaking German placing collar around blonde haired blue eyes man and transporting him like an animal with a constant condescending smile on her face.

I got a weird boner if I'm honest

bump
for the next round

REMINDER: THIS IS A TAXMONEY FINANCED YT CHANNEL OF THE PUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK!

It's pathetic to see you fag get so buttflustered over it just to have an excuse to crawl up to Sup Forums in self degradation. You are everything you claim the left to be

This.
>aryan
>10/10
>talk about extinction of aryans
>reproduces with blonde germanic woman

Stupid millenials do, but there is mounting dissent against this garbage. Look at the puny subscriber count. This is a channel of the public broadcasting network that rakes in EUR 8 billion(!!!) in mandatory household subscriptions (like BBC) for its outfits. And this is the extend of their outreach to Germany's (white) youth: 17,000. BTW shitskins, mulattos and niggers living in Germany aren't even watching this rubbish. It's solely produced to indoctrinate ethnomasochism into the indigenous German youth.

too white for Germans, sage

Of course there's a red pill in there. The comment section is rife with "pro aryan procreation" jokes from folks who are having a banter with this bullshit.
Make no mistake, though. The intent of these BBB fucknuts is entirely anti-German. They're leftist scumbags trying desperatly to be edgy and s-saaati-re.

Honestly, it was pretty funny. You guys need to relax.

I didn´t understand shit, but i laughed my shit of at this moment

Well it's like "blanda upp". I think someone in that (((Swedish state))) run comedy group made it on purpose to redpill people, or they just redpilled by accident.

most of the alpha germans died in two world wars thus the gene pool its only cucks and defectives who are not fit that is why they needed turk immigrants

What message is this trying to get across? (officially)

Actually the "web opposition" is.
Dude named Hagen Grell (not exactly /ourguy/ but he DID recently feature in a Red Ice interview) just got an ironic banter-rant out about this crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_0adDerI4A

One of the saddest things in my life is watching the northern europeans fall, you might not be southern europeans or meds, but you're still my fucking people, if only your kike government hadn't drained so many countries with the euro we would be able to help, your elites are the biggest traitors of europe and its heartbreaking

>most
**ALL
Otherwise correct.

What are they saying?

That you are a stupid aryan animal if you believe in white genocide.
But leftists are that stupid this day that you have to go absurd ways to pander to them so it came out to be actually funny for nationalists.

Officially: all white nationalist Germans are stupid animals and we intellectually superior mutliculturalists take care that they stay where they belong -- in the (proverbial) woods; i.e. based rural Germany (pic related).
There is no race. Race is a social construct yaddayadda muh nigger scientist.

Portubro is right

witnessed

That should be a poster or a wallpaper with a glowing Santur in the corner ... kek

>Germans
>Northern Europeans
They're central Euros

Can you tell me what the fuck is going on in this video? Nobody speaks German here because you Cucks already learn fluent English.

I hate Germany so fucking much. You people want this and you deserve this. I watched five seconds of that video but I got the point. "Germans are on their way to extinction and it's a good thing." And you cucks will probably give it critical acclaim.

The issue we've had for years is that in the political discourse, metaphysics have been neglected. But it will become apparent I can promise you this.
The land and the people are the same and even though these are dark times there are people that can sense it now.

At first it feels like a panic attack, the same feeling you might get when you expected one more step in the stairs. It shakes you for a little bit. But you must learn yourself to tune it in better, it's like a white noise hum at first. It will run through you, toe to head like a shiver. And it is calling to all. The land needs its people, and the people needs its land. No subversion can overturn this.

This is why I don't give in to misery or sorrow or hate. Instead I listen, and the calling is becoming louder. Like the roar of a waterfall.

Not originally, and that's not even the point

I saw normies sharing this shit on fagbook and laughing about it hahaha so funny stupid aryans.
please just nuke europe.

this is just an excuse to show a perfect white specimen naked
best advertisement for white males
women in the comments crave the hot white ass

why are we against this?

>This is a channel of the public broadcasting network

I'm so very fucking surprised. Nice two minutes shame you contemptible maggots.

i am ashamed to be german

heil victory

>two multicultural "biologists" are trying to return a genetically pure "Aryan" to his indigenous habitat
>hoping he will find a mate to secure the existence of his people and a future for the endangered race
>ironically trying to stop the demise of the white race
>completely failing because everybody knows aryan waifus roam wheat fields when ready for mating ... DUHH

They're mocking the concern that the european race (all of them, not just some mythical Aryan) are in jeopardy due to mass african and west/central asian invasion.

Check the fucking like:dislike ratio, Buger!

>nobody posting what the like counter is at...

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Breathing
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

What happens when you allow bullies to get away with whatever they want?

The bullies of the German race needs to br fought along with the opressors.

>everyone's a critic

That's just an expression bratwurst.

So they talk about bein naked ass in the forest is the aryan indigenous habitat. I tought it was pic related.

I am just wondering is this guy playing the male genuinely a nationalists, because I doubt a leftist who approves of the message would look like that.

It's funny to think about a world where shitskins would be running nature preserves.
Only white people respect nature and seek to preserve it. How many times do we see articles about white people trying to stop other subspecies from poaching every horned animal in Africa and Asia to extinction?

It's not 4D satire chess just yet, but COOPTING it is the mission!

that is:
>why is the aryan waifu in a wood when in fact they're roaming wheat fields
>I fully support the existence of the white race
>could you make the next installment with Negroes or Arabs pls

and so on

I was expecting more dislikes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHA

ONCE A LOSER, ALWAYS A LOSER
ETERNAL HUMILILATION, FRITZ ANIMALS

Sooner or later they will just murder all whites in cohorts with the non white invaders.

Never mind, Untermenschen pushed the like counter higher out of ignorance.

>Implying normies look out for their own interests.

In that universe black women are going to be running the civilization.

Dude what the literal fuck am i watching. I speak german my grandmother taught me it and ive always thought german humor was fucking bizarre but this is a whole new level of post 2001 millennial cuckdom bullshit. Start the racewar. Germans you can start by buying guns illegally from the Roaches and start smuggling them in through Polen and once thats gone on for several years until everyone is armed.

the irony is that if germans are replaced with third world trash, the population really will end up living like animals in the woods after the slum societies collapse.

Why do Slavs have such... um... receding chins?

What's wrong with this?

You know what I really hate about this?
The guy is a gorgeous example of a white man and they were right to use him as "the Aryan"
But the guy took that role in that piece of shit propaganda, so you know he's a leftie cuck.

It's depressing.

It's a proverbial expression.
"Out in the woods" means away from (urban) civilization -- i.e. multiculturally enriched cities like Cologne, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg etc.
They do this because in rural areas ( pic related in ) of ex-GDR Germany is still pretty white and actually the current center of national opposition against the rampant ethnomasochism.

Normie Chads aren't really political, they are just interested in being successful. This guy probably did it for the money and exposure.

Low test, paired with Mongol admixture

They're the descendants of women whose men were to weak to protect

Absolutely nothing ... although everybody in here should know that aryan waifus usually mate in wheat fields

Or this

Idk, it looks good to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7-2

If you buy an illegal gun, you buy it from a squatting slav FFS! They've got the AKS' from the early 1990s, desu

I wish there is a part 2 when the last aryans start to defend their forest against the invaders becuase the kike owner of the park decided to let arabs and negros in so they can fuck the shit out of the last aryans.
I can see aryan hero die with a spear in his hand while storming against the hordes of the invaders to protect his tribe.

*dislike counter
Probably some alt-lite faggots.

Well see there you go then wtf yall waitin for

So the Planet of the Apes movies but with the roles reversed?

Germans hate guns because they're emasculated, effeminate, defenseless cowards.

To a non German speaker it seems like they are celebrating the breeding and repopulation of rare Germanic natives?

>So the Planet of the Apes movies but with the roles reversed?

Why should we protect the existence of Arabs and Negroes?
Satire always has a grain of truth. It just takes it over the top. The basic premise of this sketch is, that the white race needs to be protected. And this video resonates with young educated middle class white people. They think it is funny, because they agree. On the other hand brown Germans don't like it.

I don't get why pol has such a stick in its ass. lighten up.

If they complain they are punished.

Blonde German Aryans are a meme. Most people there have brownish hair.

Aryans are a meme. Preserve Europe.

Well see there you go then wtf yall waitin for

No theyre just remembering how to walk after us and britain stuck are dicks up their ass but we believe they can indeed learn to walk again

Are you joking?

Nice gallery of kikes you have there.

You're nuts, right?!
I own a number of licence free weapons and if I ever own a firearm (which I will) it'll be fair and square.
Germany has a lot of gun owners for a central european nation. And guess to what politcal side they're leaning? They're not NatSoc or anything but they're sure as hell no multiculti leftists.

no they actually are OBLIGED to pay for this. along with some bread cartoon (fucking weird)

>Produce the same content w/ niggers instead of "Aryans"

publish it ... and whatch what happens (to you)
getting it now?

Joke is on you - you are way ahead in this game, mutts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf I love jews now, giving us quality entertainment!

They weren't a meme, loads of them were just killed out in the two world wars.

just join the identitarians, also checked

Yea, and keeping the Aryan ANIMAL where it BELONGS. Far away from civilization, in the woods.
Is the penny dropping already?

Pretty hot, desu

BG Kumbi is a prime example of a german aryan man. Shame about his hillbilly accent though

They are turks, kraut. Hardcore right wing turks.

Save this image. It shall be our new meme, whenever anyone herals a redpill, this shall be posted.

BURN THE KEKSHEDS

Dont like the video? Find the negress at 45 seconds in, in real life, and send her the message.

I'm too old for the GI (30+)
I'm an EinProzent member, though, which is the intellectual and organizational backbone of the German/Austrian Identitarians.

einprozent.de/