Mongrelized Europoors

Why is attacking burgers for their "mogrelized genetics" so popular in meme countries like the Netherlands and Eastern Yuropoor? You guys are as obsessed with it as Asians are with black penis size... pls explain why you come from the most genetically mogrelized region of Europe, but consider yourself superior to other mongrels?

> Meme graphic with random colorization
> No source
Also to my knowledge whenever Europeans talk about Americans being mongrels it's largely cultural, in that they have no connection to the national-cultural identity which many Europeans do.

>No source
see the "google yandex igdb" links next to the image? Pro-tip: you're one click away.
>whenever Europeans talk about Americans being mongrels it's largely cultural
You're very generous.

we dont have much longer until we get as mixed as them. UK has millions of slavs now. The EU was made to make europe lose its unique ethnicities.

Forgive me interruptions. We slavs are proud descendants of nomadic Sarmatians, not some white faggots, therefore we qualify for whitey's tax for non-whites - gibe gibz nao.

lol another Polan flag bragging about "not being white"

We were Persians and gufno.

>be Netherlands
>literally funded more money to create the US than Jews ever did to destroy it
>be called a meme country

You were an empire once. Now you're a meme country like Slovakia.

Yes. Did you know that 10% of English pepulation has atleast 25% Irish ancestry, and 35% have between 5-25% Irish ancestry? A combined 45% have Irish ancestry, the same people they claim to be non white. Not to mention, many of them have Dutch Dna aswell.

And did you know that 10% white people in the Netherlands have atleast one ancester from indonesia? That's ontop of the 500,000 indos in their country

Not to mention the Finnish, and their DNA, a dencent amount of Norwegians and Swedish people have Sami ancestors

Not to mention the Spanish and Italians and their history,

And don't even get me started on Slavs

There is no such thing as a "non Mixed" person. Whether they be White,black,Asian/ We're all mixed.

>And did you know that 10% white people in the Netherlands have atleast one ancester from indonesia?
Isn't that kind of a bullshit figure, since they often conflate Dutch who lived in colonies with "native Indonesians" of asian races? Im more curious about how many have jewish DNA.

Darn people and their tendency to fuck the hotties.

It just get wattered down. Breeding between different groups in Europe lasted hundreds of years, and not to mention the breeding between them and people living in their colonies.

>OP hides behind meme flags
You sure aren't one of Sup Forums's most beloved mongrels, the burger. You're 100% aryan.

>Implying you aren't a Turk
come now Ahmed, we all know how this game is played lol: I said something that rustled you, you have to reply, so you want to scream about my flag over and over. Maybe next thread, mmkay?

I have met many people from Germany in my work, and it's not surprising that that their women would prefer Turkink men to them. Seems like they have very low testosterone.

Have you even met a Turk in you life? I've never seeon one over 5'10''. All this cuck posting on Sup Forums is done by fucking burgers, becuase they think all the memes are true. In reality, only the bottom of the barrel skanks spread their legs for these hairy motherfuckers. And don't even get me started on actual niggers. Just because you integrated them into your society doesn't mean they are here.

Racial distance you degenerate piece of shit

>Racial distance
Actually, that just supports my point: look at all that overlapping mongrelization of DNA

Wrong

African Americans are great people, and form the backbone of our society.