Trump administration officially criticized Polish government and today will send them final warning

Trump administration officially criticized Polish government and today will send them final warning.

So Sup Forums - can we finally acknowledge that Poland is not "based" at all and is just another slvaic shithole that cannot live without dictatorship - like Belarus or Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/20/world/poland-protests-democracy-supreme-court/index.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/21/polands-senators-to-vote-on-contentious-court-law.html
archive.is/8Ib32
youtube.com/watch?v=PKOoNQy_geo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
youtube.com/watch?v=h5p5j_K0CsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, the one under jewish control here is Trump.
If country is being criticized by both EU and the whore of the world - USA then it must be doing something good.

>Trump administration officially criticized Polish government and today will send them final warning.

Gib source, kurwo

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/20/world/poland-protests-democracy-supreme-court/index.html

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/21/polands-senators-to-vote-on-contentious-court-law.html

>The U.S. Department of State on Friday urged all sides to "ensure that any judicial reform does not violate Poland's constitution or international legal obligations and respects the principles of judicial independence and separation of powers," and urged dialogue

Always archive
archive.is/8Ib32

Poland IS based, it's just the current rulling party that's retarded assholes.

Well your people elected them, right? So apparently you are the same as other slavs and cannot live without dictators. It's strange you managed to survive without one for 20+ years.

>and today will send them final warning.
And today we will ignore it.

Pls don't taunt.

Slavs are the best

youtube.com/watch?v=PKOoNQy_geo

>whore of the world
The world is our whore. That's why it keeps wearing our clothes and watching our movies. Everybody wants to be America.

Here's the deal.

There are 2 parties that can technically win elections, and about 3-4 that can enter coalition with them.
Both those 2 big parties aren't worth anything but the one that's in power now was tougher on EU wanting to force-poz the country so they won.

Same happens in Hungary - it's not that Orban is some great leader, it just that his opposition is dumb as fuck and sucks Soros dick for money.

I like america... but clothes are made in china and biggest movie producer is Bollywood.

did not expect a gif, this gave me a scare

Sup Forums will never stop gobbling slavshit dick, I'm afraid.

>I'm proud of being the biggest degeneracy exporter on this planet
Typical american

America is a piece of shit and second grade at everything it does. You're an inferior lab experiment clone. I wish we could break off all affiliations with you this instant.

>this triggers the kraut

The American role in world wars was minor. Russia brought Germany and Japan to their knees, your faggy grandfathers were only good enough to steal the kill.

Disinformation. Trump has not commented on the current situation, and only had praise when he visited earlier

Who cares? States aren't undemocratic shithole like Poland - in States you can decide for yourself to accept degeneracy or not.

wow was right, the kraut got fucking triggered

I simply don't like it when a burgerclap pretends their country isn't garbage.

donald ousts himself as a jewish stooge? big surprise

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

he also only had praise for Germany when he visited Hamburg despite it being a warzone. that's basic diplomacy

>HELP USA I NEED FOOD

>Pic related

FUCKING BURGERS I WOULD PREFER POLAND TO BE UNDER RUSSIAN INFLUENCE NOW

I like you Poland, don't listen to these faggots.

Your government did the right thing by purging the judiciary of Communists.

Soviet rule is more moral than American kindness.

That happened in the 90's dude. They're fucking lying.

I've read about this and there's more than your "based" Sup Forumses let you know. It not only purges the judiciary. It also gives rulling party the full control over supreme court and election commission. They are basically reinstating communism - I don't think US can allow this.

This. OP is shill.

Always keep in mind the USA is a de-facto enemy of all European countries.

Stop using proxy Ivan and show your true flag.

chill, its just a boiler plate message to pretend they care

>I don't think US can allow this.
I don't think US have anything to do with our country, also we have no oil so they will never invade us to "save democracy".

>Russia brought Japan to their knees

You are buffer zone from Russia

>archive.is/8Ib32
theres nothing in the article about Trump criticizing Poland here

As long as the government is committed to keeping Poland Polish, I don't see a problem with it no longer being a democracy.

The reddest pill is realizing democracy is nice, but other systems can work to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

Fuck burgers and fuck you.

If you shill even bother to read about this you would know that we are implementing system Germany and other EU counties have.
So why dose EU say its undemocratic if its common in EU?
Dose it means Germany is undemocratic?

Old comies cry in pain ast they strike you.

Why would refugees want to even go to Poland?

Its a shithole, the Polaki act worse than refugees

>Russia suffered multiple defeats by Japan, but Tsar Nicholas II was convinced that Russia would win and chose to remain engaged in the war; at first, to await the outcomes of certain naval battles, and later to preserve the dignity of Russia by averting a "humiliating peace". The war concluded with the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by US President Theodore Roosevelt. The complete victory of the Japanese military surprised world observers.

user, thats not even WW2. and russia lost horribly.

I wouldnt step a single foot in your shithole of a country.

you would have got smacked in ww2 if the Russians didn't kill millions and the kikes didnt use their foul atomic sorcery

lel, Poland correctly attacking the judicial, but Trump is defending. Why did we like Trump again?

IT DOES NOT VIOLATE CONSTITUTION OR ANY LAWS AT ALL
whether this is moral or whatever is A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE and not for USA or EU to decide

Poland can live without a dictatorship but poolack piss is misusing the trust the people set in to the gov.

ahhahahahahahahahhaha

you niggers reale believe that shit?

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

>d*mocracy
Let me guess: you have just recently grown out of leftism

>cnn

>this triggers the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=h5p5j_K0CsY

us incompetence at its finest.

>file no longer exists

See

and who watches movies made in bollywood outside of india?

yet everyone watches movies made in hollywood

Hollywood is the nest of kikes and liberals though, are you really that proud of it?

Sorry, japanese moot broke something. Screenshot from earlier today.

>japan would have beaten us if not for nukes
LOL, we already had the war won by the end of 1942, get fucked.

i dont see how trump is in a position to criticize another government and be take seriously

What's so bad about dictatorships? Eastern European monarchies would be the best thing for us.

>get elected as anti-immigration president
>criticize the last white European cunt for not taking immigrants
What a pidor he is.
Even Jews cannot be this hypocritical.

This has nothing to do with immigrants

Our ministry of foreign affairs just answered.
Basically they are suprised she is even commenting on it, plus saying it's all done in spirit of judicary systems from other EU countries.
tl;dr they told this state of departament blondie to fuck off.

> this thread

Yeah, Poles are idiots that take everything at face value - against commies my ass. If PiS wanted to remove commies from the judiciary they could do so - just pass a law that everybody that was a judge before 1989 needs to GTFO. They didn't because the purpose of the law is to remove the check of powers.

If PiS made being poor illegal those idiots would cheer because clearly the stated purpose of the law will materialize.

Poland looks comfy

>they told this state of departament blondie to fuck off.

I'm sure Trump administration will react positively to this

ah ah ah ahhahahhahahaha

No poland is based as fuck and you are a faggot

It's show and tell, OP.
Trump has to criticize Poland and other countries.
Deep down Trump wants to unite the West.

why you laugh? poland is joke to you?

Don't listen to fake news.

>Russia brought Germany and Japan to their knees
So if Russia are the good guys now, who is holding Germany down in the year 2017, user.? :3

Answer: Germany was doomed to failure because was too blue-pilled against papists at the time, and the Austrians came down and really got the last juice out of the population. Fought a war on too many fronts. It's the same thing happening in my country right now, most of the worst neo-cons are papists and this is done to get the juice out of the white Americans whilst Mexi-papists come in to secure Vatican hegemony over what used to be the United States.

>nothing about trump

also for fuuuucks sake you have literaly no idea

old system
>multiple votings for KRS and NS
>can have multiple candencies
>can have multiple seats in juridical system
>judges pick new judges
>rampant corruption

new system

>SN and KRS are picked from judges by Ministry of Law and accepted by 66% of parlament
>no multiple seats
>no multiple candencies
>single voting

hurr durr destroying democracy hurr durr gotta protect ... WHAT FUCKING COMMIES ?

>SN and KRS are picked from judges by Ministry of Law and accepted by 66% of parlament

So... this is some harangue about Making Poland Muslim Again, is that it?

Isnt the EU in a hissy fit because Poland wont bend over for 'refugees', which apparently is code for turning Europe into a global homeless shelter for savages who cant get welfare in the deserts and jungles they come from?

Wtf is the deal with Europe anyways. On one hand I feel bad for them because their government is totally fucking them over with the same shit the government fucked us with between "emancipation" (its too much work to round up 4 million apes in North America so lets convince the citizens they are people) and 'civil rights'.

On the other hand, everyone saw this coming and continues to do little to nothing about it.

Their crime willl surge and it will be the reason they need to borrow a fortune on law enforcement which eventually become Muslims themselves and act as the Jews thug force.

Its just obviously ridiculous. Hitler claims Jews will ruin Europe will predatory banking and are the enemy of white Christians, and he is defeated, then Jews come along to ruin Europe with predatory banking and wipe out white Christians and their culture.

Wtf does it take for them to get a clue. Americans have some safety because there is plenty of relatively empty land for us to retreat too while the union collectively re-assesses our government. But Europeans have managed to annhilate their continent in under 30 years, and have the fucking gall to bitch about the East which wants no part of it.

Dont fall for the mistake we always do. The niggers are not our problem any more than kebabs are Europes problem. Our problem is these fucking kikes and the refusal to throw them the fuck out and get our nations back. The other problems are easy to deal with once you remove the kikes from poisoning your media and confusing the average citizen. Theyre a goddam plague and always have been. They dont know how not to be, its their whole mode of survival for thousands of years.

>Many protesters feel that Poland's position as a Western democracy is hanging in the balance.

And thank God for that. The last thing Poland needs is to become a "Western Democracy".

>poland thinks adopting an Israeli method of judge appointment is good

yeah lets keep commie methods