Is "are traps gay?" a transphobic question ?

Is "are traps gay?" a transphobic question ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaurakBuzz
youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs
youtu.be/8EDRqPaB03I?t=148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek I saw this earlier

sounds like someone doesn't want to hear the truth

>videogames are the only medium left that's still majority male
>they are all numale cucks

The jews won

HIS OPINION MUST BE PUNISHED

FREE SPEECH IS HATE SPEECH

Vidya has always been for low T beta males.

I condemn the Anglophobic cancer inhabiting his arse for not killing him fast enough.

It's a transvestite phobic question.

As we all know most traps are straight, but liking traps is gay be you man or woman.

I didn't know total asscancer was still kicking around.

>ask if something is gay
>LGBT community decides that's hateful
>LGBT community knows being gay is shameful

Excuse me but you can be trans and have a penis.
I have a penis but I am a woman.

Isn't this guy supposed to have terminal ass cancer?

No, it's a retarded meme phrase used by the same people who shout REEEE NORMIES in real life.

lol

t.faggot

Stop asking so many questions and start sucking more tranny cocks you god damn bigot.

It's like they know what they're doing is wrong but don't want to get called out on it

Can someone give me a swift run threw of what happened?

um no sweetie, try again k thanks bye

Its not gay. What dont you understand?

is there a vid?

he sure does

Transvestites and transsexuals aren't the same thing, m8.

Learn the difference between traps and newhalfs.

THIS

I don't agree. What now?

I bet he thought he would make them laugh and get funny answers, poor guy.

When is this fucker finally going to die?
I heard he has cancer 4 years ago and then again last year.

You're a bigot, and if I ever find your identity I'll get you banned from twitter and fired from your job

traps are gay but it isn't a transphobic question. a trap is someone who knowingly attempts to trick someone into fucking feminine penis. not all trannies are traps, therefore it is not transphobic. it would only be "transphobic" if all trannies are pretending to be something they're not.

change my mind your just mentally ill.

exactly. just like how liberals say fat women are beautiful but say it's hateful to make fun of women for being fat. this kind of hypocrisy is why the right wing exists in the west. it's like a baby red pill.

wtf i identify as bull kin and i am a scat fetishist, how can they be so insensitive?

Fucking hell TB. We've been over this.
If anything it's a transphile question.

he put the quotation marks on the wrong word

Is there a video of this anywhere?

>the bad guys won.

Don't lump all of us in with the fucking tranny people.

>Coxcon

Someone needs to do something about all these fags.

>a trap is someone who knowingly attempts to trick someone into fucking feminine penis.
No, no it isn't. It's just a convincing transvestite. A reverse trap isn't going to trick anyone into fucking anything for example.

Again, what kind of con was this?
What was the thought crime?

>if you know the identity of the guy who asked a question we don't like, please give it to us

what the fuck? this sounds like something the mafia would say

>TONY, FIND THIS SONOFABITCH
>I WANT THIS GUY IN A BODYBAG YESTERDAY

question in quotations

Hey guys [f]irst time posting here... lets MAGA! :33

>not all mentally ill degenerate faggots

Why do washed up youtube """"Celebs"""" even think that hosting their own convention is a good idea?

>Again, what kind of con was this?
It's a small gaming convention put on by Jesse Cox. How the fuck do you not know who TB is? It's fucking 2017.

Traps aren't transgender. They just enjoy crossdressing (transvestites). If the left thinks it's transphobic just because the word has trans in it, I guess we can't make transformers jokes either.

This. I've been on gaming forums since the late 90s. The community was always a bunch of effeminate men with liberal views.

They deserve this shit.

show us your dick

Is Coxcon a new term for traps?

>the mafia puts people in body bags
>and not foundations, bodies of water, and shallow graves
No

He wasn't removed.
twitter.com/LaurakBuzz

The guy who did those funny Assassins Creed videos. I remember him. Didn't know he was a cuck.

We have to now more than ever, since you guys keep defending it and pushing it. Also consider traps, like bi-sexuals, show just how much it's a choice and a mental illness, trap claims is a woman wants to fuck straight men so decides to trick them into having sex with them, gives "FEMALE" option of top or bottom.........the list goes on and on and I don't have the patience for it.

is that a fake tweet?

how do you think they transport them, idiot

you don't need blood on the inside of your trunk

god you're fucking stupid

begone thot.
we can spot your XX chromosomes a mile away.

Probably all the revenue

I thought Total biscut was anti SJW, what a cuck.

Totalbiscuit is the personification of beta blue pilled neckbeard redditors,

Yes is it, thats literally all they ever try to do.

come on where is the video

>how do you think they transport them, idiot
Car trunk/van and carpet/tarp

Alternatively alive

I thought this guy got cancered

>thinks the gay mafia doesn't exist

He was expected to die a while ago, but treatment worked and he's currently in remission.

she(he)'s cute

Traps are NOT gay

Hate speech?
youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

Reminder to post this in every trap thread.
youtu.be/8EDRqPaB03I?t=148

traps and trans are different

He got better.

It's fake and gay

>he doesn't know that being gay in the mafia is grounds for execution
John "Johnny Boy" D'Amato RIP

>How the fuck do you not know who TB is?
I'm not a faglord who sits on my ass all day watching youtard videos or whatever. I have no idea who this cucklord is and if you follow e-celeb bullshit like this you're a total faggot.

>tfw realizing trannies have been a planned psy-op by communists sent in to demoralize the right and brainwash them into homosexuality

that image proved just how gay and mentally ill it, and you are

I just want to be a girl, nothing to do with commies, maybe a bit to do with xenoestrogen in the water though :(

How can anyone say that and not feel
dumb as fuck?

>as a man, sucking a penis seems a bit gay
>lol nope you're just a bigot

How are these people so hypocritical they think they can define your sexuality for you?

Feminine boys truly are a gift to this world.

When is this fat fuck finally going to croak?
He's been "dying" from ass cancer for the last 5 years or so.

And how does he thank God, by ousting a patron of a convention for asking a question. Like were there even any fucking trannies at the con? They are less then 1% of the populace. TB and his ilk are the reason comidy has been reduced to jumping on beds shouting Pee Pee Tape like a retard. People can't be fucking chill or make light of life anymore.

Hmm, didnt know he was a commie. I used to like the guy, now I wish that cancer killed him. Faggot.

Some people can't get over how traps (straight) are cute and trans (gay) aren't.

>I'm not a faglord who sits on my ass all day watching youtard videos or whatever.
>if you follow e-celeb bullshit like this you're a total faggot.
You can literally not watch youtube and still know who TB is. Dude's a top tier e-celeb that you should have heard of through cultural osmosis if you aren't 60 or a friendless shut-in.

of course not, he's an opportunist. He does, however, have Trump derangement syndrome, specifically over healthcare due to his cancer. He's not full SJW, but in doing and saying this, he's now within the thin red line. Mostly, he's been a sort of pitbull that's unaware he's a pitbull, using his influence to go after people that assail his now fragile temperament after having to get his ass cut apart to remove the cancer caused by butthurt.

that's any other mafia you retard, you really think there isn't a purely gay mafia, you do know there are other mafia's aside from the one's you familiarize yourself with the Sup Forums right?

The amount of mental gymnastics here is mind-blowing.

>if all trannies are pretending to be something they're not
they're already doing this tho

consoles sure but not pc, bain is already on pepes hitlist i wouldn't push it if i were him

What is "Coxcon"?

>Is "are traps gay?" a transphobic question ?

No it's a perennial internet joke.

TB was half cuck to begin with but he used to have more balls than this. Did he get ball cancer?

apparently a dumb convention for youtubers and streamers aka e-celebs. Ugh even writing the words e-celeb is cancerous.

>ywn be this assblasted about can't stump the Trump

Can't even answer an age old question.

Well, user?

(Tranny faggots need not apply)