This is what happens when you actually try to "remove" kebab

This is what happens when you actually try to "remove" kebab.
Be glad that we muslims allow you wh*Te subhumans to live in peace, but if you trigger us, we will wipe you out, just like how our ancestor Khalid ibn al-Walid wiped out Romans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtu.be/MZ8j4QlYcYk
youtu.be/kbZw8TcHVSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_and_Palestine_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_Mudros
most-dnepr.info/news/crime/v_slavjanske_obnaruzheno_massovoe_zahoronenie_mestnyh_zhitelej_kotorye_byli_zverski_zamucheny_terroristami.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HXU1srG2NDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
youtube.com/watch?v=nZLAhGGSny8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice sources there bro.

We're all Khalid inside, because we're descendants of Khalid. with the help of Allah we can defeat forces that are greater than us.

needs a gibs hand

Dude, when you face european empires you sually lost. And ai'm talking of United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Spain. You lost almost always. Even against the balkans, you ended up expelled by serbs and greeks.

>shitposting in Sup Forums with bait threads using a VPN
>meanwhile govt. is fucking him bigly

>637 AD

you wanna try that right now faggot

indeed brotha

Please wipe us. Better be dead than in your pedo empire.

At least your girl wouldn't need to suck dick for money anyone. What's not to like?

You are not allowed to speak before attaining your permission from MasterEstablishment - Secular Republic, you filthy subhuman saracen continuation.

This is what happens when you "people" fight against the west in a conflict that didn't happen over a thousand years ago.

youtu.be/MZ8j4QlYcYk
youtu.be/kbZw8TcHVSc

>637AD
>Right when Islamic morale was at its all time high.
>When the Romans had just suffered a devastating plague and a war with Persia.
>When the Turk thinks Turkics are Arabs
>When the Turk thinks he is a Turkic.

>637AD

Oh look, the Turk and his friends are doing this shit again.

> one guy
Surely you can do better, roach.
>inb4 rapebaby

Holy fuck. Ty OP.

Unless you try to attack Croatians, then you get butchered while heavily outnumbering them.

Muzzies BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>wh*Te subhumans gets assblasted by a single wiki pic
LOL
O
LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Campaign
to see if I still feel

ignore Jewish threads
ignore Jewish posters
etc

Highway of death:Gulf War

Croatians are our rapebabies
Next

That was a pretty nice empire you had there.

>Implying Byzantines are not kebabs themselves

>Khalid ibn al-Walid
>not: Abdul Wisimulacha
I am disappoint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_and_Palestine_Campaign
The only thing that's real

:(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_Mudros
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Nice pea shooter

Last time I checked, it took six days for the entire muslim world to lose to the jews.

Back when Muslims were as smart as whites. 1400 years of inbreeding destroyed the Muslim world.

You try to conquer whites and lead to a chain- reaction to your empire loosing strength.

1683 Vienna.

Nice to see you replied, cuck.
Now then, shall I remind you that you speak a completely foreign language, from beyond the Caspian sea, or that you think you are a Turk, and yet are more Greek or even Armenian than a real Turkic person?
Does that bother you?

how's that 40 year kurdish insurgency treating you roach?

Ahmed please.
Eastern hordes BTFO

What thrill do you get from this when you can easily find video of Turkish soldiers getting blow the fuck out?

Every muslim country is a fucking shithole and every country receiving your incest-fuck-trash is turning into a shithole.
But hey, 1500 years ago some muslims defeated a bunch of sickly hedonists, go you.

Not as shitter shattered as these lads.

Meanwhile actual genetic results say:

Quit that "u wuz nut turk" meme kid, if it were true it'd trigger us but it's just plain retarded
what about calling us wh*Tes? that would work.

You stupid subhuman Muslims your biggest technology is an AK-47 has sand in it you think you could stand to America bring it will take you down quicker than saddam, give us a reason to glass your subhuman country

Those are literally Ukrainian soldiers you dumbass wh*Te subhuman
most-dnepr.info/news/crime/v_slavjanske_obnaruzheno_massovoe_zahoronenie_mestnyh_zhitelej_kotorye_byli_zverski_zamucheny_terroristami.htm

RAYPABEES BTFO!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=HXU1srG2NDc

When the 2nd crusades begin it will be glorious. You lost in America and the generaztion z youth are being redpilled. God's will Muslim invader.

Turks are stro-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

>roach

Curiously silent on the other image though, eh Mehmet? You Turks are on part with the Pakistanis when it comes to shit posting. You are a proud nationalist and I can respect that sentiment... but I really hold no respect for, and God forbid any fear towards, your gay little country.

I just like getting you all ass blasted because it is remarkably easy to get you cromags riled up. But let's level with each other, Olduvai man. How much did you earn last year in USD?

how could fucking berbers who lives in mountains and eat bean soup defeat spanish conquisdadors ?

by the way, after that you never dared mess with the west again, you only beat easy tier slavs

You are a fucking T*rk, a roach.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZLAhGGSny8
This guy shows we're not done with the kebab removal just yet.

Shut the fuck up you illiterate wh*Te amerifat subhuman
we buried all kinds of wh*Te subhumans here

and what has it come to? we are worse than india today

>muh ancestors defeated your ancestors!
i know this is a bait thread but still,
you are taking pride in the past instead of focusing on the present/tomorrow,just because your grandpa stabbed their grandpa doesnt mean you are superior to them today.

Irkını cemalini siktiğimin ev zencisi siktir git redditte yaz

Did you take the time to read that?
And i should mention that half of turkey had been greek for over 2000 years, so what do you think happened over the next 700 that shifted the genetics so far off that the natives are no longer greek?

The greeks held off against islamic conversion, yet you anatolians converted within a couple of generations...

again
>herp derp ur not turk
>50% c. asian
>turki wuz grezk
>TURKMENISTAN (50%)
come up with a better argument, wh*Te subhuman.

>3 posts by this ID
you fucking idiots, this is a slide thread, sage and report

>butthurt t*Rk

That's an Armenian soldier killed by Azeris in the 2016 skirmish if anyone is wondering.

more than half of the fucking catalogue is slide/bait thread reposted countless times. let us shitpost in peace sven.

To be fair to Turkey I'm pretty sure those are that country's equivalents of Carl the Cuck and those "professors" that do nothing but talk shit about white people while tenured.

>let us shitpost in peace sven
there's a board specifically made for shitposting
take this shit to either Sup Forums or /bant/

>Byzantines
>white

>le ID bullshit
>what is dynamic ID
kys, you fucking newfags

have i made you upset? hitting too close to home perhaps?

hala konuşuyor musun ul*n ekşici kuçu :DDDD

>80 million turks and not even one worth naming
Inbreeding will do that to your people.

>country known for faggotry and subhumanness

AND THAT WAS WHEN I RULED THE WORLD

The last 300 years have been not so lucky for teh Turkroaches.

Myslims take note, if we really wanted you dead all your cities would be like this highway.

I'm going to continue to study in Canada

Can I fuck goats there? :O

>>Dis wat habbens when you dry to remove kebab

Kebab removed, pizza imposed.

MUSLIMS ETERNALLY BTFO.

>byzantines
>white
They were near easterners. As white as Lebanese and Jews are white.

Italy is also kebab since Italians are all moor rapebabies.

Juba was a mossad kike.

Not for the same thread you thick skulled spastic, jesus christ way to expose yourself you utter fucking mongoloid.

And? Jews are based people since they are against wh*Tes.

80 Million, as if

Is everyone a mossad kike in your eyes?

pretending to talk shit...
meanwhile muslim countries in the middle East are a pile of smoking ruins...850,000 thousand of orphans only in Iraq a war that american started just for fun...

Excuse me, this is how you remove kebab

you sure are

damn it why do people forget that it was our king leading russian troops in the south against the roaches

>kebab thinks a war in 637 AD is relevant
explains why you wipe with your hand at least

on the contrary, the reason why you are not as shitskin as the meccans is due to the fact that anatolia has been roman clay for hundreds of years.

However

Even if I were the most shit skin among the shit skin, at the very least I would not still part of the fucking Islam which is a religion for niggers.

You got your asses kicked by a bunch of Poles and Moldavians

Back to the moldy pizza box with you roached.

Pol really triggered you today didnt he.