WE ARE KEKED

WE ARE KEKED

M5S after finally admitting there were too many migrants coming is posting its program on immigration and.....

it's fucking written by Soros agents.

3 proposals so far:
1) ''legal ways'', promoted by Comunità di Sant'Egidio, that 3 years ago when in charge of immigration deployed the fucking Italian navy to welcome migrants
2) redistribution program: George Soros trademark, proposed by ...... ASGI an NGO funded by Soros
3) hire 15 commissairs from the (((civil society))) to handle admissions, meaning hire the NGO personnell to handle admissions, proposed by ASGI again

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

So, PD: Soros controlled.
M5S: Soros controlled and they don't even notice it.
Lega, the only salvageable party has only 15% of the votes.

WE ARE FUCKING KEKED

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/13035 Lenta Province of Vercelli, Italy/@45.5609472,8.3498585,1128m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47864080c1b143f9:0xfd13512e6407b3a9!8m2!3d45.5560059!4d8.3842584
ansa.it/piemonte/notizie/2017/07/21/insulti-razzisti-agenti-stradale-video-diventa-virale_60ed867b-aee1-4610-92f9-5f5cc4dece94.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump what the fuck why isn't anyone noticing this

Because it's not news.
MS5 are shills and they've always have been.
They literally go with the flow until they remember that a vast majority of their electorate are rabid communists that will never change.
WAKE UP KID

Speriamo lega nord non faccia la stessa fine

What about the 5 star Party? What are they like and how are they doing?

Sounds like it's time for a revolution in Italy

Salvini is our hero

Bump, Soros is always relevant.

Salvini con Meloni
toglie Soros dai coglioni

(sperém)

There are no other options anyway, so I will give it a try. But we have to be ready for financial attacks, EU blackmails and fines, all the usual drill.

blasphemous misuse of the name of Kek
the numbers didn't even bless you

5 STAR PARTY = M5S (Movimento 5 Stelle)
See my post above

>Lega, the only salvageable party has only 15% of the votes.
HAD, past tense my nigga.

bump for italian bros

>this is considered news
è il tuo primo giorno su Sup Forums? I 5 stelle sono da sempre cuckkati. L'unica vera speranza è una coalizione di centro destra a guida leghista

Soros was visiting Gentiloni, the current PD PM, while the summer campaign of human trafficking was about to start. PD always happy to oblige!!

Proposal 4:
google.com/maps/place/13035 Lenta Province of Vercelli, Italy/@45.5609472,8.3498585,1128m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47864080c1b143f9:0xfd13512e6407b3a9!8m2!3d45.5560059!4d8.3842584

Just looking at them makes me angry

What am I look at here?

*looking

Need to start suiting up and exterminating NGOs.

Zoom in

Lel. I thought they were mass graves at first

L E G A N A Z I O N A L E

the sevens prove Lega Nord will get at least 30%

THICC

Oh shit, so they're Soros good goys?
What now?

We must vote Lega nord or Fratelli d'Italia.
M5s has always been controlled opposition

>meanwhile, on Italian highways
ansa.it/piemonte/notizie/2017/07/21/insulti-razzisti-agenti-stradale-video-diventa-virale_60ed867b-aee1-4610-92f9-5f5cc4dece94.html

I guess some non Italian missed this:
>Nigger is riding a bike on a highway (probably not his bike anyway, and no, bikes are not allowed on highways here)
>Police make a vid of him
>Sarcastic (but not offending) comments on how politicians deals with this
>Policeman sends video to collegues, asks to share it.
>Shit goes viral
>Policeman is now suspended

Give him a fucking medal already !!

our justice system is fucked. We would need to purge it like Poland

based burger

why didn't they arrest him again? that shit is illegal and dangerous

fuck off redditor

just vote lega

Start killing niggers en masse. They don't have documents so nobody can trace shit.

No idea, it's not reported wether the nog got arrested or what. All the attention was directed to "muh racist insults", the fact that he was probably here illegaly, or was committing a felony is irrelevant.

Arresting them solves nothing. They only get a slap on the wrist and then judges always set them free. Even the refugee that stabbed a policeman in Milan's central station is now free from jail because it's not attempted murder, but resistance to arrest.