ALERT, TIME TO PANIC

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3899216/Savage-NYT-FOIA-Starr-memo-presidential.pdf

The Office of Legal Counsel has just released a memo that has long been only rumored to exist in legal circles nationwide.

Sitting presidents can, in fact, be indicted.

Trump cannot pardon himself and even if he tries, a pardon is tantamount to admitting and accepting guilt. This bad. This is really, really bad.

8 years

8 years, loser

shit post saged

Retards, Trump already has indictments pending against him in the East district of Virginia. This was probably the wrong place to post this. I shouldn't have warned you guys.

Let's just...forget I posted this thread? I don't know how to delete or whatever but definitely don't use this information. Thanks!

>Sitting presidents can, in fact, be indicted
They can also pardon themselves.

States cannot indict a president lol

First you have to find an actual crime fag.

8 years

8 Years of deal with it.

>This bad. This is really, really bad.
go home kike. no matter what happens its good, if they do anything to trump, civil war happens and the purge of marxists comes quicker than ever.

>8 years of a jewish puppet
FUCK YEA MAGA !
t.drumpf negro-mongrel fucktards

Trump has kike children.

Kike son in law

Kike daughter

Literally a kike in the whitehouse

Get cucked Trumpers err I mean Kiked.

>Retards, Trump already has indictments pending against him in the East district of Virginia. This was probably the wrong place to post this. I shouldn't have warned you guys.

I don't get how people can be so happy about Trump taking the fall.

President Mike Pence will be more effective and more conservative. You'll eat your words so fucking fast. PLUS he gets to sit out Trump's term and then get re-elected (actually elected first time as president), another 4 years and then possibly another 4 years.

10 years or more of President Mike Pence and liberals are begging for it. He's just 58 too so he could do it.

And he'll win too because Dems are so fucking corrupt and stupid they're looking to run Hillary AGAIN.

Is this memo real??? sauce please

I could embrace the idea of the first openly gay president Pence.

I know you're from sweden so you're hopeless to understand this even though you try to speak as if you know, but a republican isn't getting elected next term

say it with me
> 8 FUCKING YEARS

I think in swedish it's spelled
> 8 years
> 3 new SC seats

Why would he need to pardon himself?
Sage

8 years of jews in the white house.

and excited about it

Sup Forums is dead

He had an indictment from NY state too, but it was dismissed and reinstated as a federal case.

>CEO of Fusion GPS has fled the country

12 years

>don't know how to delete or whatever
Fuck off you embarrassing newfag

and you think last 8 weren't?
that's gonna be a constant
work with what you have
and what you have now is 8y of counterlib reform

>pardon himself
he should be hanged only for thinking this

>I don't get how people can be so happy about Trump taking the fall.
>President Mike Pence will be more effective and more conservative.

Despite what nuPol has told you: A great deal many of us would love for Pence to take the reigns from Trump. nuPol is busy trying to convince themselves that anyone that does not suck Trump's dick is somehow a librull when many just want an effective conservative president who isn't a NYC elite sucking off Putin while making a mockery of the office of POTUS.

Didn't we just have 8 years of a Kenyan Muslim Communist?

>and what you have now is 8y of counterlib reform

7.5 years.

He's spent 6 months doing nothing other than golfing and complain on twitter.

Its real but no one's "released" it in the last 20 years its just old material leftover from when Bill Clinton was ACTUALLY impeached in office that Resistance fags are jerking off to this morning

Means literally nothing at all and OP is lying by misrepresenting it as something new or breaking
sage and move on with your lives

Yeah but they're BASED

Don't forget all the money the dnc lost too!

>bbbut Obama was popular
Yeah no sweetie, sorry not sorry