What is Sup Forums's serious opinion on the Federal Reserve?

What is Sup Forums's serious opinion on the Federal Reserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iP9H5fADC0E
whiteoutpress.com/timeless/who-really-assassinated-abe-lincoln-and-john-f-kennedy583/
youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part and parcel of living on a planet which is run like a huge Pyramid scheme. The federal reserve banks are down a few levels more than most realise.

I don't pretend I really understand it, but It seems like hanging a "please rape me in the ass" sign on the nation's economy.

For the amount of money, power and control the Fed has, it should be a more straightforward case of why they need to be, and be the way they are, vs the alternatives.

Simply asking the question is what got my attention with Ron Paul.

Most or possibly even all of the people who bitch so much about the Federal Reserve don't understand anything about it or what it does or complicated finance/economics.
Overall it's actually a net positive for the economy and it has flattened out the boom-bust cycle of the US economy somewhat.

Compared to all those great depressions we had before the fed??

>it has flattened out the boom-bust cycle of the US economy

Holy shit nigger what are you doing?

The only supporters of central banks are jews, and dumb goy that just got out of 'intro to economics' taught by a jew
KYS

It gives Jews to much power.

Sup Forums is full of fucking normies.

No one on Sup Forums understands enough about macro economics or finance to understand what it does. So they will call it Jewish and globalism.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

That's a net negative to "flatten" the boom bust cycle, because it cannot ever be eliminated, it can only be delayed into bigger busts, such as now and in the near future.

I think the Jews did it

pols opinion on the Federal Reserve in one photo.

You guys know the US Government doesn't print its own money right?

>Federal Reserve Note
Why does my money have this written on it?

The Federal Reserve Explained in Three Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=iP9H5fADC0E

whiteoutpress.com/timeless/who-really-assassinated-abe-lincoln-and-john-f-kennedy583/

>Capitalism is still the most fair form of government despite a symptom of capitalism being income inequality.
>Income inequality will always exist to some extent because people aren't all equal and can never be made so.
>However, today's income inequality is manufactured and has established conditions that are mathematically and impossibly unfair.
I understand the degeneracy fueled by Jews in academia, the media and entertainment industry evokes a more emotional response on Sup Forums, but I think usury is the biggest challenge we face by far.

You can't claim to be redpilled and not understand what (((banks))) are doing to us.

>You guys know the US Government doesn't print its own money right?
As far as I know, the Treasury does physically print the FRNs.

The US mint prints the money, yes. US Government infrastructure and equipment is used to create money that is owned by a private bank, which then loans the money created out of thin air back to the government... at interest.

Have you ever perused the book, "They Own it All, Including You" by Ron McDonald? It's a little bit iffy in its presentation, but it's rather informative and the guy is actually an astute practitioner of the law.

END

Best case scenario they are this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

Worst case scenario you just gave jews control over interest rates and the money supply

ITT: lolbertarian conspiracy theories

It's only the 5th plank of communism.

Three last directors, kikes.

I haven't but thanks for the recommendation. There are a lot of resources out there exposing the Fed, and they do so very effectively without naming the Jew. You don't have to do so because just like any other liberal political issue, central banks are absurd and can't be justified. It's just not as obvious like when they try to justify things like trannies or black lives matter people.

The federal reserve caused every recession, depression, and panic since its creation.

Yeah totally. Nothing to see behind the curtain, goy.