Do globalists wanna kill off the boomers?

I'm confused here

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/26/bill-nye-should-we-penalize-parents-for-having-extra-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i love bill nye the fraud guy now

He's right, though. The world will be a better place when baby boomers are gone.

how old is he again?

when they say this, they're basically admitting defeat, for the time being.

>globalists want to kill off the boomers

wtf I love globalists now

Was being old part of his plan?

>every system designed to support old people is literally on fire right now.

Were those 3 generations of social security worth it?

Alright, Bill can start us off then by dying first.

Why doesn't he start by killing himself then?

In America, old is code-word for White

#WhiteGenocide

>Bill Nye The Eugenics Guy
I love when he brought up the idea that families should be taxed for having more children, and his two female co-panelists rebutted him by saying this would effect PoC the hardest. that gave me a hearty kek.
nypost.com/2017/04/26/bill-nye-should-we-penalize-parents-for-having-extra-kids/

He should go first

Obviously. If it wasn't for Boomers then not a single right wing candidate could win an election anywhere in the world. The only thing that can stop the left in the future is young people and immigrants becoming more conservative.

I'll agree with him when he kills himself and supports his own rhetoric.

I'm pretty sure he's brainwashed enough at this point to commit suicide in order to give some African immigrants more room to have another 10-20 babies.

>90% of old people in Germany vote for Merkel or Schulz

Yep. They need to go.

They're a cult of fanatics.

you do know as your get older you tend to lean right on issues. these young adultsright now will be voting Republican in the 2040s and 2050s

The boomers are still mostly white. And still right-leaning, for all of their retarded antics.

Old people consume resources like medical care but no longer produce anything. People are having fewer children which means fewer tax shekels to prop up the aging population. They can't stay rich if there aren't enough people to keep the pot full. They need to bilge off of something.

God I hope so

Old people traditionally are more conservative because liberalism is a indoctrinated cult that cannot exist in the real world. Liberals will no experience in life outside of what Proifessor Kikenberg lied to them about in their Public Edjewcation system believe what they are told. Then when they actually go out, get a real job, and learn how the world really works you naturally turn more conservative thanks to experience and wisdom.

Liberals must be kept perpetual infants to keep the indoctrination alive. That is why they keep them with puppied and playdoh in safe spaces all the way through college, and encourage them to live in their mother's basement. The longer you keep them ignorant about the world and repeating the Jew's lies, the longer they stay on board.

Old people are also old enough to remember that the Jew has lied to them before, especially on (((climate change.))) The Jew finds the people that remember Jewish lies to be problematic.

They rely on their takeover of the Education system to churn out leftist sheep.

And, they're right. If we don't take back the education system and revert the curriculum back to a traditional prowestern stance.

We will lose.

>exterminate boomers, who are one of the most wasteful, destructive, traitorous and self entitled parasitical generations ever known.
For once, I agree with /ourgoy/. Although he should lead by example.

Never post negative things about Bill Nye the Social God, or Based Sciencenigger ever again.

>The world will be a better place when baby boomers are gone.
You will get more niggers, spics, muslims and trans fags than you can handle, This next generation of femin penis lovers is fucking doomed when boomers are gone.

Its no wonder freaks like Nye are trying to convince you the fag life is the way to go since you are all a bunch of bleeding heart homos deep down inside.

I know. The entire political landscape could also change between now and then. It's possible that the Dems will go so hard with identity politics that white people young and old will start voting as a racial bloc for the GOP. Or we might see the collapse of the two party system altogether.

These little inter-generational conflicts like 'Boomers vs. Millennials' are all a crock of bullshit anyway. It's perplexing to me really, that the only time you're allowed to pull things out of your ass and make sweeping generalizations without being called on it is when you're ranting about MUH BOOMERS

tru

I hope so, the globalists are the boomers.

I hate Boomers and their retarded spawn for being retarded cucks that sold out their nations for pensions, but the pendulum is swinging right. Hopefully the younger generations learn that being generally uninformed and selfish has great consequences.

It's a way to demonize old people who vote right wing.
It's pure propaganda. Conservatives lives MUCH longer than leftist pieces of shit. The boomer generation was majorly leftist and insane, now that the leftist insane scumbags have died suddenly the left comes out to attack boomers.

When millennials are 70 years old you are going to see the left wing media go after millennials since all the SJWs will be dead by then.

>MUH BOOMERS
cried Sup Forums
Seriously when did this shit start? Are these newfags who hate boomers because they saw a thread about how bad boomers are?

t. boomer faggot

>I-i hate boomers!!
>Look I'm redpal'd!!!

What's his name again, anons?

No, they want to kill us all. Sleep well.

It's angry neckbeards and summerfriends raging against their grandparents to look edgy in front of an anonymous group of people. Like most of this board, really.

I try to talk to my parents (Gen X) and other folks about actual world issues (Israel controls our foreign policy, the Clinton scandal is bigger than anyone thinks, Globalist Jews are pushing white genocide) in that age and I get the standard "Who cares? You can't control any of it? Nothing matters. Buy, consume, die!"

They had to learn that apathy from somewhere. That apathy almost destroyed western civilization, and it's still not guaranteed we'll ever see it come back in full form.

He's old. Kill him already.

This. I hate boomers just as much as the next guy but they are probably the last bastion of conservative christian morals. For our age demographics (20s) we are considered lunatic fringe, so once the boomers die its game over.

Old people all voted Trump
Of course they want them dead

Ok but thats anecdotal evidence.

No. Read the article you utter cretin.
His point is that old people deny climate science more often than brainwashed millennials, so he wants them to die off on that basis.
So no luck, he's a complete fuckwit as usual.

>The world will be a better place when Apathetic Gen Xers and degenerate Millennials take over

Hope he starts with himself

>born after 2 great wars
>plenty of ressources, economy is booming
>boomers switch the economy to post-war consumerism
>figure out it doesnt work out as much as they expected and slowly start to sink in debt
>''that's alright, our kids/grand kids will pay for it!''
>figure out it's not going to happen because everyone want an equal part of the pie
>''guys we gotta cut on public services and import many shitskins so we can still have our golden retirement''
>wonder why every generation afterward hates them

Really activate my almonds

t. lard ass boomer

>I'm confused here

We all are

They just hate people. Next time they might as well why young people must die. It's not LARPing or whatnot, they actually hate people who live more or less happy lifes.

It's a common thing. People try to tell others about what's actually happening in the world, and you're met with blank stares and silence. It's one of the most infuriating situations to be in, and you get the same exact replies. It's learned behavior.

80% of old people voted for Macron.
And they're the demographic that votes the most.

old enough to die

If they're on Sup Forums they are these weird civic nationalist people who jump trough hoops to blame anything but the jews for all the problems in the world.
It's kind of like how Alex Jones starts ranting about interdimentional satanic blood suckers just to avoid naming the jew.
The boomer generation starts right after WW2 when America was flooded with jews and left wing propaganda. The reason the boomer generation is seen as bad is because a lot of these people are the children of ''Holocaust survivors'' or people directly brainwashed by jewish professors who fled Europe.

Bill Nye should set an example and drink the kool aid first.

totaly agree with this guy, let's start with queen and soros

can we rape all trannies put them inside of woodchippers? PLEASE?? Or Jet Engines.

You really are new huh? the "summer" myth here has been debunked by moot himself.

Boomers were PSYOP'd in the 1960's with the counterculture (totally engineered by the CIA)

That was just phase1 of them ushering in a brave new world (huxley was the godfather of MKULTRA)

>I'm confused here

Nothing to be confused about. Commies kill people.

>kill off the boomers
first globalist policy im for

nah. he's of the "diversity for thee, not for me" types.

cut off your penis

>Wonder why every generation after them hates them
Except I've only seen this hatred on Sup Forums and it's really amped up as of this thread.
Good point. They Jew won and the narrative went mainstream. It's not just the boomers, it's everyone since then. Everyone prays to the Holocaust religion

What do you do whith an old tool that breaks? Do you continue using it or do you throw it away?

He is old and has no children, those words work in reverse just as easily.
It works far better in reverse actually because libs are far less likely to have children.

Let's not forget the state of Germany before Hitlers rise to power.

Globalists want a lot of bad and dumb things to happen.

Why wouldn't they want to kill off the people who disagree with them most?

Bill Nye is shill. He will say anything that gets him paid. He got money from Monsanto and did 180 on his opinion about GMO. You can get him to say anything. And because he is known"science guy", it is used as marketing gimmick on shit he says.

Pls don't compare the current state of the world to wiemar. This shit is 10 times worse and we are living in post MKULTRA society. The only reason Hitler was able to rise up was because he was a great orator who just happened to gain traction and Goebells just happened to use Edward Bernay's mind control techniques for good. Maybe I'm blackpilled but I'm not feeling the fire rise

Fuck I thought he was way older than he is

people are still eating and comfortable. you don't tend to get uprisings in that type of situation. when a serious crisis occurs and people are struggling just to eat, that is when you see real change.

well you are a leaf
boomers will be practically gone in 15 years just let them live
my mom is one of the very last boomers and i would be surprised if she has another 20 years left

Why is this smug cocksucker famous?

He has the personality of a rat.

Boomers supported all the neoliberals who opened the borders and led to the current state of things. They completely enabled it, and our current welfare state, for their own benefit.

Still, they're the only thing keeping somewhat right wing politicians in office and every generation after is shittier looking.

>The old people must die to save the planet
In that case wouldn't it be better just to send them to mars now. Which currently would now be a considered a one way trip & would need experienced scientists.They could even use the bacteria from bodies of those that don't make the full trip there to Terra-form. Finally bloomers will be beneficiary for the first time to mankind as they never be could on earth.

the Climate FREAKS want BLOOD NOW

Boomers have to die in the name of Climate FREAKOUT

do butt stuff

>"old people have to die to save the planet"
>Bill Nye has a show called 'Bill Nye Saves the World'
>The final episode is him hanging himself from the rafters above the stage
>the audiance is powerless to stop him as he dangles from the ceiling, choking and pissing and shitting himself to death
>the audiance is coated in a mist of blood and shit and piss as Bill Nye saves the world
>dies

So why hasn't he killed himself yet?

>Except I've only seen this hatred on Sup Forums
you refusing to go outside or talk to anyone is not quite Sup Forums's problem.

I feel like the counter-culture thing was happening anyway, they just guided it.

>the theatre doors are locked
>puffs of gas start seeping through the cracks

bill nye the faggot guy

the world would be a better place if we genocide climate change deniers

The older people have more experience and wisdom and they tend to almost always get more and more racist and conservative as time goes on from stories told to them and their experiences, millenials and newfags coming up are idealistic, naive and a shit ton easier to manipulate.
it's what happened in brexit thank fuck for the elderly, if it were up to me voting age should be fucking 25, maybe 30 these days people are perpetual fucking children

>Be Bill Nye
>be 61 years old
>All old people must die

you see you stupid alt righters, This is what we hyper iinttellleigeint leftists like to call DOUBLETHINK i't's when your brain is powerful enough to hold 2 conflicting opinions in your head at the same time. Stay mad Right Wing nazis ;)

>the audiance bangs on the doors to the theater as noxious gas fills the room
>A hoarde of screeching women in ritualistic vagina suits and brandishing torches are unleashed
>The audiance is falls into chaos as they realize that they are about to save the world, as well
>Bill Ny's half-dead corpse smiles as the theater descends into a cocophony of inferno and screaming and cackling
>As his corpse does a slow spin on the rope, he has finally brought Hell to Earth just as Lord Shekelstein asked of him

his ratings are shit, the network should do this regardless

>heh... It's not Sup Forums's problem...kid...
When did I say it was "Sup Forums's problem you collosal new faggot?

Isnt he one of the old people? when will we get to see him neck himself.