How bad is london

Going to London for a trip in a few days. Is it as bad as they say or are you guys exaggerating? Will I be the only white person in a sea of browns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EolUyrScIN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will be fine, it's just horrible and you will spend more money than is reasonable

It's mostly white in the city centre. Stick to pubs which are usually mostly white too.

Its mostly a meme. Only one street above hyde park was all ME. Central London is filled with frenchies though that wont bother to learn english.

It wasn't so bad last year, expect a lot of clueless tourists, corporate office drones and lots of brown people. Like all the other cosmopolitan cities, it has lost its soul by becoming an sanitized, overpriced tourist trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=EolUyrScIN0

You'll mostly see tourists mainly from Europe if you are in Central London.

>t. just came back from London

Tbh just go to the biggest pubs with lots of people tourists and shit. That rule only applies in the shittest areas.

Also bear in mind the real old guys think everyone whose from 20 miles away is foreign.

In general though ts okay better on weekdays because more people from the suburbs are about and less tourists.Museums are still worth a visit

It's a miserable, crammed, dirty place. Imagine Mogadishu but with shit weather and eye-wateringly expensive. Two positives:

1) Your English will be better than 80% of the population.
2) The locals are pussies so you'll be able to beat up anyone who gives you grief.

Yours sincerely,
The Yorkshire Tourist Information Board

Stay away from major tourist centers as those are pickpocket/pan-handling central. Don't drive a car and be careful about using the tubes on weekdays during work hours. A lot of the bad things are just memes, but you will see some shit like CCTV cameras everywhere and police/security walking around casually with assult rifles/sub-machine guns.

If you can get out of the city and go look around at the countryside attractions, fine a comfy village or go to Stonehenge

Dirty, smelly, polluted, claustrophobic plague pit full of beggars and thieves.

Couple of tips:
Keep your hand on your wallet and phone at all times
Never make eye contact
Never walk along side the road, keep to the wall side of the footpath.

You will be a dr who in no time my lad

Don't go to fucking Stonehenge. It clogs up the roads.

Its still whiter than ever city in America.

You'll be fine.

There are a lot of asians.
The east asians are tourists, and are generally fine (quite nice and respectful actually, especially when talking to other people.
The indians are common, they are the ones that own the little shops no one goes into. Overall, they are pretty harmless
The pakis and muslims aren't as common as you'd think. Sure, there are too many of them, but it isn't too bad. Weirdly, they seem to get on the tube and never leave. I guess they are reminded of the caves back home

Then there are the niggers. Most shops and restaurants seemingly only hire niggers. They have infested the city (especially the east). Once again, they aren't terrible people, but you do notice a lot of their kind

The only white people there are either commuters, millennial faggots and taxi drivers.
If you lump in eastern europeans with white people, then there are a few more, they essentially fill the cracks, doing all the shit not even the poos want to do

On an unrelated note, don't bother taking taxis, just walk, the traffic is usually bad enough that you'll pay about £8 per mile. Or take the tube

Really? thing again I went to Stonehenge before the Immigration-apocalypse so I guess It is much worse now

m8 i've met people from the UK when I am on vacationing dying to leave that place, stories of it being a immigrant overrun shithole going back at least a decade

How those 1,400 girls from the rape grooming gangs doing?

It isn't about immigrants, it is that it is located right next to the main road, so it just clogs up everything. Fucking cavemen and their shitty planning

Make you sure you stay in the tourist areas (i.e. central London, which is quite nice and surprisingly white). Don't go to the suburbs.

>Don't go to the suburbs.
pic related?

>when I am on vacationing

>dying to leave that place
Ever heard of hyperbole, self deprecation?

Hope you come back alive fellow Croatian user

Stay away from the following boroughs, unless you wanna get stabbed, or mugged.

>Haringey
>Barking and Dagenham
>Tower Hamlets
>Hackney
>Lewisham
>Newham
>Redbridge
>Lambeth
>Waltham Forest

Just stick to the touristy areas and you'll be fine.

Thanks guys. You gave me some hope. I'll report my findings here after my trip.

Pretty much this.

>Couple of tips:
>Keep your hand on your wallet and phone at all times
>Never make eye contact
>Never walk along side the road, keep to the wall side of the footpath.
Mogadishu rules now apply to London?

Yes.
London is now a third world country.

Well it is governed by a muzzie so i guess it was to be expected.

>Locals are pussies

M8 the locals of London all live in the home counties now.

The """""locals"""""" currently living in London spray acid at people's faces or set them on fire. Or are you just trying to lull foreigners into a false sense of security?