Nu/pol/ cringe thread, I need to build up my folder to post whenever I see nu/pol/

nu/pol/ cringe thread, I need to build up my folder to post whenever I see nu/pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
warstore.co.uk/german-military--nationalist-flags-135-c.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=6FOT_XhePAQ&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I have, please contribute.

fuck you shill and your slide thread

sage

All these anti nu-pol and anti minorities involved in /pol are because the lefty commies lost their only weapon against right wing nationalism. Race.

lol

this kid would be /ourguy/ if he took down he kekistan flag

Now i know the people who are behind the Third Reich Flag

Damn, Britney is thick.

Look in the mirror and take a pic

wrong again leaf

Where's that one video with protesters from left/right clash and trump's party dismisses them.

>pol hates what it has created
>pol will soon become the alt left to stop itself
>proving once and for all pol is just contrarians LARPing alongside actual stormweenies

HWNDU was top tier, and newfags never call it Sup Forums, they always use the world /pol

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

t. civic nationalist spic

here you go

haha the guy in OPs pic is based

hwndu brought your own downfall

>he wasn't present for the full thread

t. Jose Cuckistanez

>He bought a nazi flag with the wrong swastika

SIEG HEIR MY WHITE FRENN

isn't the original banned?

That's not pepper spray, that is piss.

In Germany it is.

I don't know if that stops you from actually buying the flag from outside of Germany though.
warstore.co.uk/german-military--nationalist-flags-135-c.asp

Holy shit is this a new chanology?

let me see if i can find the one on /r9k/ that pretty much says why they are attracted to you and keep coming and will ruin you also that was fucking funny

Always has been, even during the election.

you are not the only one who did notice this

youtube.com/watch?v=6FOT_XhePAQ&t=4s

HWNDU made it a lot worse in my honest opinion

btw, can any German confirm this link works?

Curious to know whether it's banned or not.
Don't use your IP though

We can use these guys like the british used blacks in the american revolution, promise them freedom, then deport them when the goal is reached.

Honestly, the kekistan meme was the most amusing thing Sup Forums has ever come up with. It was so amazingly hillarious to see Sup Forums trying to bring their politics the real word, and then desperately backpedaling when they realized the real world isn't an anonymous online imageboard and they just looked cringy and stupid as fuck.

But you're all the cringe this thread needs, kiddo.

This guy is funny. I would allow him to live in the white ethnostate as a curiosity.. as long as he was castrated first

Lol most of those people are probably ledditors that just browse pol from time to time to steal edgy memes

people who arent original just want to larp as natsee and one man in particular Sargon just look at the video and pretty much will say all of it

No
At first it was unironic kekism that connected Sup Forums to the unknown forces of esoteric memetics

Then people like Sargon of Fatfuckingfaggot came in, didnt understand, thought it was funny, and blew the meme up

There are worse non-whites to worry about in the west. Ideally, that guy would still go back to where his people are and demand American liberties. I wonder if that's why the left is so adamant about keeping these people in the west, because otherwise we'd basically be exporting small militias.

>Thinking kekistan is Sup Forums
Hello newshit kekistan is sargon's bad attempt at being funny

Are you seriously trying to deny that kekistan was created by Sup Forums?

I mean, I know it's embarrassing, but that was us.

Hey, that guy is not kekistani, he is an Texan; he told me so

the majority of memes that normies decided to shove up their ass and shit out of their mouths because they thought it was funny were made by us, the best you can hope for is being around for it during the "good days" and that it dies quickly when these 12 year old alt lite kikeistan autistics catch on.

It wasn't though. Kek the frog god was a pol meme, kekistan the nation meme was started by sargon and other twitter faggots which is why most of the idiots carrying the flag act like redditors.

Don't pretend like a massive amount of Sup Forumstards didn't bandwagon onto the kekistan meme, I was lurking occaisonally for all the time it's been around and noticed it only became considered cringe here after the Berkely showdowns, maybe even later.

This chink is the same guy shit talking about Europe and how American Civic Nationalism is great.
Wake up people, america is 56% at this point, don't trust no one over there.

I wholeheartedly encourage anyone who wants to be a real American, but yes this is cringy, he just needs to hang some teabags from his hat.

If only you niggers followed the rules

not anyone can be one as much as you might pretend US is a white european country a mix of european groups but still the same

Nah we had a thread about storming an island and forming kekistan on here, then reddit faggots rtook it and ran with it.
Killed probably my favourite meme in years in KEK too, fucking normies are a complete waste of oxygen

Nah some people immigrate here because they actually care about American values. Not many, but some. It's actually their descendants who are at risk of becoming multiculturalist libshits.

yep if matt furie did not kill pepe these people sure will

wew lad

>i am le oldfig and everything I don't like is nu/pol/
Fuck off cunt

this is fucking cringe and you have to admit it unless you are one of them

At least the masks are better quality

holy fuck OP please tell me that isn't real
I now have no doubt that 80% or more of Sup Forums is mud people, chinks and non-whites LARPing. This place needs to be nuked.

uh oh, looks like someone got lost on the way to reddit.

hey guys look at this BASED black guy

Jesus tittyfucking christ. That my friends is what you call a perma virgin

BASED

hey guys look at this kekistranny BASED right

Wow that pic really sez "White Power"

These fucking children don't know what they're even fighting for.

What are these people thinking? Is the salute ironic?

they are going to save the west

they dont think

dude god loves us and jesus is so based! DESU VAULT AND PRAISE KEK!

Does anyone have this original pic or know who this guy is? I think I know him irl

Sheesh, talk about an Identity crisis

Its from Murdoch Murdoch and probably a stock photo

Fuck this shit. I hope antifa beats the shit out of this faggots. If this is the best west can offer it doesn't deserve to exist.

> eyes like blinds

No ...

>8/pol/ screenshot

Find it pretty fucking funny that now that a few regular idiots took to the thing Sup Forums was pushing for a year and a half, now its completely taboo and you guys spend half the time here fighting these people instead of welcoming them into the fold and distributing redpills.

Purity spiraling and fracturing will eternally BTFO of any movement that tries to start here.

BASED

oh god

>pissfags look like this
SAVED

What in gods name is that

Fuck off shill.

Don't forget to buy his alt-right merchandise! You don't want to show up at a demonstration and BTFO liberals without your official flags and hats, right goy-i mean, guys?

We need to think like this. Too many whites allow their sense of honor to betray them. Allowing non white auxiliary troops a place in the home land is suicidal. The empire will rot from the head down if you allow in any non whites

A trannsie