The NAVY SEALs are being cucked

Now they are opening up the SEAL teams to women. Jeez these PC fags are unreal.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/20/538338758/the-navy-gets-its-first-female-seal-candidate

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/246036-how-much-more-muscle-mass-does-a-male-have-than-a-female/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/20/538338758/the-navy-gets-its-first-female-seal-candidate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire military is cucked, you thought these book fags would get to stay unpozzed.

Sucks because you know they will lower standards just like they did to the Rangers.. one hope the Instructors go back to the teams after their tour so they will have to put their lives on the line for everyone they pass.

The USA, in full relative decline, decide it's time to weaken their armed forces for ideological/cultural reasons.

Ah, history loves repeating itself

hahahahaha. This country is going downhill fast. The only possible use a female SEAL would be for infiltration because no one expects women. Useless otherwise. No way will she be able to handle the training. No fucking way.

they will let her make it through just like they let the girls make it the ranger school

>tfw women make it to dive phase and have their period during pool comp

Up there was a post here from a grunt who was in the bitches training cycle...drastic differences in requirements.....if one of these bitches were forced on my squad and she was not hard like Vasquez from Aliens....well they had a term for that....fragging

this will be used to shame them.

SEALs are faggots anyway. You don't see Delta boys writing books.

How are they going to sit in that muck during hell week...their pussies are going to fall out

Because they cannot read or write

>implying the modern pussy hasn't developed immunity to everything

You mad white boi?

No way a woman can make it through BUDs without lowering the standards.

hahaha that thing is fucking retarded

If it is physically hard for men, than it is impossible for women. Who the fuck even thinks this is a good idea.

Dont worry. Itll just mean she adjectives are used in all the PR Books they write. It wont change anything because SEALs don't do missions. That stinky, smelly stuff called combat is for Rangers, Delta and other Infantry types. This will change nothing.

because they work directly with CIA SAD and they're doing (((illegal))) operations around the world.

I use her the most on defense in R6S, she has good guns and a nice gadget. Shame she doesn't look like that in game...

Please for the love of queen and country may we not follow suit. If the SBS & SAS follows suit then we are fucked. Doubt most could do the fan dance but still it would just become an embarrassment

Men have on avg 40% more muscle mass

>Studies have proven again and again that men >have a greater amount of skeletal muscle than >women. In one such study that examined 468 >men and women and was published in a 1985 >issue of the “Journal of Applied Physiology,” >researchers determined that men had an >average of 72.6 pounds of muscle compared to >the 46.2 pounds found in women. The men had >40 percent more muscle mass in the upper >body and 33 percent more in the lower body.

And our muscles are stronger

>Men not only have more muscle, but pound for >pound, their muscle is slightly stronger than a >woman's -- about 5 to 10 percent, says Lou >Schuler

livestrong.com/article/246036-how-much-more-muscle-mass-does-a-male-have-than-a-female/

Now BUDs is probably 75% mental but I still don't think a ho can make it. If so it will be a freak or tranny with a huge clit.

>Delta Force
Lmao so forgettable.

Its always been open to women its just the female candidates never get through basic SEAL training.

Women have been allowed to join the SAS for years user.

None have passed the fitness and endurance tests though. lol

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/20/538338758/the-navy-gets-its-first-female-seal-candidate

learn to read

>The Navy says it has its first female candidates for two elite special operations jobs previously closed to women — including a prospective SEAL.

>vasquez from aliens
>hard
Have you ever been in the military buddy?
Also:
>vasquez
>played by (((goldstein)))

Glad I'm out. 1st Civ Div is comfy. Retards in charge.

Degrading our military even though women are literally inferior in physical structure and mental capability. Thank you commies

That's the point you dumb fucking retarded bitch nigger.

I didn't read it faggot I know these facts already. I don't need your link.

Doesn't matter, there isn't a single woman who can pass the ranger test, no way in hell they'll ever get close to being a SEAL

1. SEAL Teams are closer to SF Teams than they are to Delta Force, Ranger Regiment, or DEVGRU.

2. The woman who passed RASP to enter the 75th Ranger Regiment passed RASP II as an NCO, so she didn't actually pass RASP I (what used to be RIP) and therefor isn't really an enlisted "Ranger".

3. The standards were lowered, however, because to be an NCO in the Ranger Regiment you must pass Ranger School as part of the tradition that all leaders in the Regiment had to go through that bullshit.

how is this okay ?

No they won't, SEALS can't afford to lower standards

Fuck off, Larry.

If she could, she should be spending all her time pregnant and popping out Olympic class athletes rather than charging into gun fire.

THIS MY SAFETY SIR

>2 candidates

lol

Do you faggots even read the articles you knee jerk so hard on?

>knife hands internally

The women wont be able to.pass the physical or mental requirements. The seals will not lower their standards in the name of diversity.

LOL

The second guy to our left is knife-handing internally.

Its the same thing as with firemen, they might be open to women but not bitch is ever going to pass them unless they lower the standards.

You've. Ever dealt with women in the military. They always complain how they never get deployed, and then when the get called up, the get pregnant.
Bring back WAVES and let women run that. Keep them away from the real military. They bicker and backstab way too much

Our military is the strongest force planet Earth has ever seen, absolutely and relative to the time. We could carpet bomb, tactical nuke, and launch missiles for inifinity years at any country we wanted. We just don't because we aren't the bad guys. You thought shock and awe was epic during the kick off of Iraq War? Wait for the kick off of Korea. I'm fairly certain tactical nukes will be used on enemy troops to take out artillery and anti aircraft.

I continue to remain smug in my confidence that western civilization is going to collapse and prove all of our beliefs correct.

Thankfully I agree with you now but I would have said no to you under an Obama admin.

I am really glad we are on this Trump timeline.

They might let the ladies try to take the courses and stuff as a PR thing, but I doubt they'd actually send them on missions.

Amen, women need to stay in the kitchen.

Do you even know what your legion is doing?

Yeah.

How does that prove me wrong exactly? I didn't say you guys are weak.

I am saying you are weakening yourself on purpose

biceps 50% weaker than male of equivalent size

Great defender.

Learn to archive, faggot. Do you know where you are? We dont support pinko npr like you little reddit girls

>saturday
>not out at local events trying to meet women to breed with
>not mentoring kids in your community and instilling values in them
>bitches on pol instead
You whiney fucks are the cause of your own problems. You have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Inb4 why are you posting here? I have two kids, a wonderful wife, a beautiful home, an important challenging job, and right now I'm taking a shit.

By allowing two women candidates? They won't even pass.

I moved from an all male unit to a mixed one, within 3 months i had transfered back to an all male unit.

Women literally ruin everything, men can even to the admin jobs better than them.

>Sucks because you know they will lower standards just like they did to the Rangers.

Even if the women are completely as capable as the men in their squad (they aren't) biology still fucks everything up and gets people killed. The men start getting distracted and acting stupidly to "protect the vagina." Losses in mixed-gender squads are always higher because the instinct to protect cannot simply the trained away.

Biologically men are disposable, women are not. Losing one woman is far more damaging to the survival of the tribe than losing one man. Billions of years of evolution will never change this basic survival trait deeply ingrained in even the most primitive insect brain.

you need to respec wamanz

SEALs are overrated. People think theyre direct action monsters when in reality the float around, conduct some SR, write a few books and coast around on the name. Don't be fooled, they are heavily invested in Public Relations which is why no matter the failed missions, lack of missions and lies they make up about their heroics on missions this will be something they embrace, figure out how to sell to the public and claim a win. Again, it wont matter. They dont do the missions and Army SOF is too busy to give a shit, it appears.

Men are turned into men from the womb and are born women. Basiclally if you were born male you are naturally superior because not only did you beat the male/female odds you are naturally stronger, faster, smarter, and deadlier overall. Women are just there to make more men.

What do you mean? She looks beautiful in game

I almost bit.

That doesn't change the fact that PC bullshit, everyone has to be accepted is destroying the military. Just because we are strong now, doesn't mean we will always be strong. And we are actively working against our strength by all this bullshit.

He's right though.

Why not just create a woman only unit for special operations. If they get captured raped, maimed and murdered by horny ISIS fighters high on captagon, then so be it. But at least it was tried

Being an American, you have the right to say that. These foreigners with their pathetic economies and militaries our police could rival, have no place criticizing us, which is the only reason I made that post.

>cant chamber 203 round
>drop requirement from special forces
>drop 203 rounds from special forces equipement

Who needs grenade launchers, we will shower the enemy with diversity, which we all know is more deadly than weapons themselves.

REEEeEeEeeeeeeee

A team of seals requires individuals that have peaked physically and psychologically. For them to operate at high speeds and top coordination, they cant have someone who can be at risk of mental breakdowns and inability to operate under high amounts of stress. By putting a female in a position like that, it not only risks her life, but the lives of every single person she is operating with.

Well let them, where's the problem ? We got the same in Germany but not a single one of them managed to get trough the training so there's not much to worry about. Let them try, Or you seriously think a female would manage to get trough BUDS ?

Let's settle this.
>What's the difference?
>Who's better?

I go to work in 15 minutes to get some overtime so I'm shitposting while I wait to leave, you projecting hypocrite.

>hurr I post on Sup Forums too but am somehow superior to other anonymous posters

Most punchable face of current year?

Space corps cuz shooting commies from space

what happens if a women is captured and raped, can she sue the military?

>VFG
>Still stabilizes rifle by grabbing the magwell

They have different purposes. They are both top tier level special operations but conduct their operations in very different ways.

If they lower the standards the women passing or not it's not even the real problem

The Jews are destroying our military because they fear retribution.

>Female candidates for these jobs will have to complete the same training that men do, without any allowances for differing average physical capabilities.
Bull fucking shit. We saw what happened wit the rangers. They might have to lift the same weights, but they will get weeks of special pre-training training, extra do-overs for every test, and all the "encouragement" they can get.

No, you sign away your rights when you join up the military. Its like how in school you do not have right to freedom of speech. If she does get captured and raped and tries to sue the military, guaranteed a black bag over her head with a free helicopter ride. Courtesy of the CIA.

>conduct their operations in very different ways
How so?

You cant give handicaps to women in BUDs, war doesnt give anyone special treatment

How did they lower the standards meatball?

how the fuck do you manage to aim both your rifle and your handgun at your vital organs at the same time.

SEAL missions are entirely mental as opposed to CAG missions which are actual and set in reality. CAG Operators figgt real enemies, sustain real wounds and face real dangers. SEALs on the other hand face writers block, stress fractures within the wrist and fear of acceptance from within the rest of the Special Operations Community.

The US military has a lot of tech, but it's utterly shit in individual soldier quality. American infantry remains the worst of every army in the world when they can't rely on support.

i've seen that pic a million times and never noticed the rifle before. holy shit.

>hides flag
Enough said.

>Video game character

The real question is: are the woman going to be on actual operations or just in the unit?
Because you can always send men only squad and still have woman in your unit, so it doesn't really matter

To break it down, think of it like this:

Delta operators (and green berets in general) will go into a country and train villagers or tribes to be able to combat adversaries and militias. For conducting operations, delta operators will gather intelligence, do reconnaissance and plan out operations with help from intelligence agencies (cia, army intelligence, etc) and then carry out operations with large groups of other green berets and have rangers cover them.

Seals do it in a different way, they will conduct reconnaissance and when the CIA or other intelligence agencies have planned their attack, they will attack and destroy in a very high speed and fast paced and swift manner.

This, They don't teach firearm discipline in murica

incorrect.

Yes I have served I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Someone tough like the character yes I do not care if the actor was jewnose mcgillicutty.If I was shackled with that shit in combat I would make damn sure she did not last.Set her up for failure every chance I get.

Couldnt have explained it better myself

Elaborate

unless she was competent....but lets face it that shit only exists in movies

Listen here Sgt, your Delta boys are going to need my Rangers.

My cousin was in Delta and he said they always fucked hard with Rangers.

Reality is sexist